PDA

View Full Version : I'm guessing there's no option

Madders
10-01-2007, 05:34 AM
but I'm stuck where to level my EE. At the moment I only want to get her to 56 solo (then later level her with another character) and I got her as far as 52 at FOM.

Where now?

I've been to DV and Cemetery but they don't give anymore xp than FOM and there's no pots (which I need as a solo person). I also went to Fields of Massacre but that's too difficult at the moment.

So any suggestions :)

EllieBelly
10-01-2007, 10:38 AM
How about around Devastated castle? All those various doom mobs; the lower level ones drop pots I believe.. doom knights/warriors and stuff don't though.

oEliinao
10-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Yep I leveled my EE there.
Now I'm also kinda stuck tho. Getting closer to 68 and no place to solo with herbs. I have heard there's a spot in FotD, but I don't know the exact location and the area is pretty big and scary to wonder around alone...

Listof
10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Just out of curiosity, a while back I decided to try and solo in FoTD. Since I had a homu at the time, I bought a B-grade shadow weapon, (was a blunt but not a mage weapon). I stocked up on SS and BSpS. I found that I was able to solo *ok* at FoTD by nuking the undead (which is basically just 1 or 2 mobs during daytime hours) and meleeing the others.

And by *ok* I mean, like 1/4 of the xp per hour that I got in groups. Oh, and that doesn't include all the times I had to PR and run back because I pulled too many mobs.

I guess if you're desperate, don't have a clan, can't find groups and don't dual box.... it's great! :eek:

P.S. Port into Swamp of Screams, run across the bridge and go to that little field/house on your immediate left. There are some undead mobs there and it's easy to get to, so if you do have to recall it's quick to get back to.

Madders
10-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Ok thanks, I'll give it a go and see how I get on :D

Krissa
10-02-2007, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I'm also kinda stuck tho. Getting closer to 68 and no place to solo with herbs. I have heard there's a spot in FotD, but I don't know the exact location and the area is pretty big and scary to wonder around alone...

[/ QUOTE ]
Port to FotD, look at the Mysterious Necromancer NPC nearby, get both quests (or at least the quest for mats). The hill right behind the NPC is an all-undead herb-dropping spot both daytime and at night. The mobs will become light blue when you hit 69, though.

oEliinao
10-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Thank you all!
I'll give it a try and see how it's going. I do have a clan, but sometimes when I dont have 2-3 hours to set party up, go to the place and grind, but i just want to play like an hour its good to know some solo places.

oEliinao
10-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Sigh.. doesn't matter anyways - my hard collected materials went poof with a hope of crafting SoM. Failed!

*Cryes....*