PDA

View Full Version : 3 cubics on the TK question

EternalSong
02-16-2008, 01:10 PM
I have a clan member going TK and none of the clan knows about the question he asked me today, was wondering if any high lvl TK's could help me out answering his question.

Basically he was wondering if at 55 he could summon 2 cubics of the same type as thats the lvl he gets cubic mastery 3 to hold 3 cubics but doesn't get his third cubic type until 62 ?

I had a look on the forums but could find no post about this, any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eternal

__Terry__
02-16-2008, 01:53 PM
He can only summon 2 cubics until gets Attract cubic, but for example, if u party a summoner and use a mass summon skill u will have 3 cubic.

EvasGuardian
02-18-2008, 12:45 AM
No, at lvl 55 he cannot summon two cubics of the 'same' type (example: cannot have 2 life cubics up etc...). He can have a storm cubic and life cubic (or like the above poster said have a summoner summon you a different one).

Addition: This is a set condition so no two cubics of the same type can ever exist together no matter your level.

Hope that helps.

EternalSong
02-18-2008, 11:12 AM
so the only reason he gets Cubic mastery 3 at 55 is so he can have 3 cubics out if a summoner joins the party, then at 62 he can self summon 3 cubics

Eternal

EvasGuardian
02-19-2008, 01:03 AM
Yup.

Mariah
02-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Perhaps I should mention that any class can enjoy the Summoner party cubics, even those of us who don't have any cubic mastery at all.

I wonder though, at what point will a cubic will be removed by another one of a different type being summoned.... or are there only 3 party cubics, one for each summoning class...?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

M

EvasGuardian
02-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Cubic A summoned,
Cubic B summoned,
Cubic C summoned.........
Cubic D summoned (replaces Cubic A which was first)

I do not know the number of party cubics from summoners that are available but the system of rotation of cubics still applies if a 4th 5th cubic are summoned (replacing the first two cubics summoned etc..)

Matsumoto
02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He can only summon 2 cubics until gets Attract cubic, but for example, if u party a summoner and use a mass summon skill u will have 3 cubic.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not true.

SK's can have out all 3 of their cubics, I'm pretty sure TK can too.

and lvl 80 they get a new cubic; with the new patch kamael +.

__Terry__
02-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Sry matumoto but u are wrong. SK is diferent from TK, TK got its thrid cubic at interlude if im right. The SK aways got 3 cubics. If u try to summon 2 same types cubic it will replace the first. I know cause it was the first thing i try when i got cubic mastery lvl 2.

Tk cubics
attract(lvl 62), life cubic (lvl43) and storm (lvl 41)

SK cubics
Viper (lvl49), Vampiric (lvl 43), Phanton(lvl 40)

So TK can only summon 3 cubics at lvl 62.

KnightOfDarkness
02-22-2008, 07:32 AM
and There ...........................level 80 Tks

Rapetout
03-20-2008, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and There ...........................level 80 Tks

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess there won't be many, whatever the server :)