PDA

View Full Version : SWS main class/ Prophet subclass

Muggle
07-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Why does this happen?
My main class is a Sword Singer and subclass is a Prophet...when I am playing my prophet and I use a scroll of escape or return skill does it send me to Elf village from Dark Omens Catacomb? I can understand why using a SOE when on my SWS it would take me to Elf village, but when on the Prophet subclass shouldn't the game recognize that I am now human and let me go to Dark elf Village?

This is probably somewhere else in the forums but I couldn't locate it...Sorry!

Gecklar
07-30-2008, 11:36 AM
You might be a prophet with human stats, but the race listed is stilf Elf.

Muggle
07-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Ouch that really hurts...so now when I SOE to restock it costs me either 10 mins of running from the neutral zone or it costs me 20k of adena to port to gludio then dark elf village then to dark forest! :(

AshleyHunter
07-31-2008, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ouch that really hurts...so now when I SOE to restock it costs me either 10 mins of running from the neutral zone or it costs me 20k of adena to port to gludio then dark elf village then to dark forest! :(

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok your SWS and you Sub a pp and you think your human? Try subing a BD then for your Second sub.

Your an elf get over it :p

Muggle
07-31-2008, 03:37 AM
Well it is to late now!!!
I did the Choose your Destiny event and my main was a Prophet and I was unware of this going to happen to me when I decided to have my Sword Muse be my main class. Thanks for understanding Ash...

AshleyHunter
07-31-2008, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well it is to late now!!!
I did the Choose your Destiny event and my main was a Prophet and I was unware of this going to happen to me when I decided to have my Sword Muse be my main class. Thanks for understanding Ash...

[/ QUOTE ]

NP My main is a Light Elf so I'm use 2 it but wasn't much of a Problem because I had Guldin clan hall on Lionna. So I just port to clan hall back then.

I don't have that on Aria I'm still a light elf and my Sub is a Human Glad and I'm not doing the Choose your Destiny event.

The fact they let us do this event is nice but I really think we should be what we pick as our main.

I have rerolled many times till i was happy with my main. the Choose your Destiny event is just another Cheat IMO.

When it's gone I hope it don't come back :p

Muggle
08-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Don't get me wrong I love the Prophet...it is just real hard to find a party because everyone has the 2box buffers. I figured making my main class the Sword Singer would help my chances at getting a party...plus I don't see myself leveling a prophet past 80! :)