PDA

View Full Version : MM lvl78 skills

Luffelina
11-26-2008, 11:58 AM
As im a careful player i don't die that much and therefore im always short of SP when i level.

So in what order shall i take the lvl78 skills?

Can only afford 1 skill when reaching 78

My own suggestion would be:

Arcane Power

Is this the right choice or should i choose one of the other... if so ... why?

Trensharo
11-26-2008, 02:04 PM
To have that little SP you'd have to have brought every useless skill an SPS has available, overhit too many mobs, or did some heavy duty OEing at 76/77. StSc friend is halfway though 76 with over 20M SP.

Anyways, Arcane Power is the better choice of the three for a first buy; when you can only afford one.

Gnatalye
12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
If you pve most of the way there, you will probably only be able to get one... maybe close to two though. Arcane chaos sucks, you should never get it. If you pvp, or aoe often, arcane power is good to get. If you single target pve, arcane power is going to be a waste of your time. If I remember right, it's 30% more M.Atk (so around 15% more damage) at a toggle of 36 mana, and makes spells cost 15% more mana. Also, it drains 50 health every second or two. If you don't think that is good, arcane roar kind of sucks, but at least it is used at all times. I believe it is 5 resist to all elements, and 3% M.Atk.(1.5% more damage), however there are no drawbacks, it's a passive.

I would probably only get one skill until you have enough for vortex crusher at 79 (80 million). You also might want to consider diamond dust, which is a aoe frost bolt, that shoots out around you with a power almost equal to hydro blast, has a decent cooldown though... it is also 80 million.

Luffelina
12-06-2008, 10:26 AM
got to 78 and took arcane power .... "only" missing 9kk to get next, so more than half way there .. the lvl79skills are, at this time, only in my dream....so i rather take what skills i can, when they are avaliable, than saving for something i might get in a year or so :)

AmazingElf
12-09-2008, 12:21 PM
To be honest i would only take Arcane Roar first, it doesn't add much but it's something.
Arcane Power is really nice in small scale pvp, if you don't forget to turn it on, and only if you think you will have enough mp to last through the whole fight. For pve unless you have at least se and ee with you i don't recomend using it.
Arcane Chaos is a waste of sp, don't even get it.

As for 79 skills, you would like to have as much sp as possible to get the crusher right off the bat.
Then invest in Diamond Dust ~ this is a must and really nice aoe for w/e pve/pvp ~ in pvp it really messes you up :D
When i was close to lvl 80 i got Throne of Ice ( i had too much sp anyway), it looks kinda useless but it sort of good in some situations. I use it mostly in Olympiad. DoT spell that does dmg somewhere from 1000-1500, can come in handy sometimes ^^