PDA

View Full Version : ES Wep

Kratos
03-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Well, I'm about to hit B-grade on my ES. I was wondering if there was any point to upgrading my Homu Acu to a Valhalla Acu. It seems to me like all I really need from a weapon right now is cast speed as all I do is summon the ponies, buff them, and heal them.

Well, please fill me in if I'm wrong:)

ElyaneSedai
03-04-2009, 11:24 PM
personally i went with dual sls and a bw light set. but if your gonna be doing aoe in Skyshadow meadow you want robes with cast speed.

should matter too much to keep ur Homu, only think i worry about is the land rate of your windshackle.

Thumpy
03-05-2009, 05:16 AM
If you nuke get B grade sword unless you have a good OE homu.

If you only buff and heal then stick with Homu.

If you want to assist in damage dealing get some duals and BW light.

I personally went with the nuking up to 55 on me and my wolf, after that i let my wolf do the damage work and i just heal and buff the buffs i have and i had extra buffer with me.

Drawback is that the wolf takes more experiance than a summon, but you get a mean weapon with you in a little necklace. :D

Kratos
03-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the replies. I'll probably just stick with my homu then, as I like to sit back and let merrow do all the work. When I start doing some pvp I think I'll get a decent wep with higher matk for land rate on my debuffs.