PDA

View Full Version : Elemental summorer

Xarianna
04-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey guys, need some help here..

i want to make an ES. Now im a wizzard, and my mp charging pony is kinda cool... but the re-use time is like 2.5 hours orso.. thats insane.. that **** pony only last for 1 hour orso.

so my question is..

Are the summons after lvl 40 also like that? or can i enjoy longer of them?? or maybe even resummen right after they are gone again??

thx..

Jacent
04-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Much of the info is outdated, but here you go:
http://l2pets.com/index.php?menu=guide&guide=nolwe_sum_faq_guide

mcBuff
04-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Much of the info is outdated, but here you go:
http://l2pets.com/index.php?menu=guide&guide=nolwe_sum_faq_guide

Ahhh... >.< The fonts are killing my eyes lol

To OP, You do have a long re-use time on the summons before you do your 2nd change class to become an Elemental Summoner. But after becoming an Elemental Summoner, the reuse time on all ponies is like a few seconds.

I personally like ES and do play one myself. You'll get a DD pony (Merrow the Unicorn) with aoe water nuke once you complete your change class quest and reach level40. I didn't use a pony until I was around level52 (except when in a kamaloka group), coz the ponies take away exp; until I think level70 then the Merrow Unicorn and Seraphim Unicorn will stop taking away exp from the master. I just used the nukes that I learnt at level35 to kill mobs.

However, if you enjoy using the pony then just use it; at least you know that you have another option before level52 ;)

Smittie
04-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Wow, thats pretty fast response time.

Which is lucky for the op, who doesnt have the brain capacity to do a search on the subject.

Trensharo
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
keke

If you want to be a summoner do level up with your summon.

I dunno why people would even throw out the idea of leveling up with nukes. It's counterproductive and it's not the way the class is meant to be played. The lower levels have many places where you can experiement with playstyles with little penalty (dying doesn't hurt in C Grade). That's when the person should learn how to use Merrow. Not at level 52...

mcBuff
04-21-2009, 01:33 AM
keke

If you want to be a summoner do level up with your summon.

I dunno why people would even throw out the idea of leveling up with nukes. It's counterproductive and it's not the way the class is meant to be played. The lower levels have many places where you can experiement with playstyles with little penalty (dying doesn't hurt in C Grade). That's when the person should learn how to use Merrow. Not at level 52...

I didn't force the OP that he 'must' nuke his way to 52. But I don't see how throwing out the idea of nuking is bad for him.

When I first subbed an ES, I was using the pony and felt the exp was slooooow. I seeked some advice from an EM and he suggested me that I get the pony to hit one mob and I nuke another mob for faster exp. Nevertheless, I don't really need a pony out when I just wanted a fast 20 or 30% grind (which was like less than a buff round with nuking) so I can level.

If the OP enjoys using the pony and wants to experiment/practice using the pony, I'm happy for him/her to do that. BUT I don't want him/her feeling that a lower level ES can only level with a pony prior to level 52.

Xarianna
04-21-2009, 01:53 AM
Wow, thats pretty fast response time.

Which is lucky for the op, who doesnt have the brain capacity to do a search on the subject.

This useless post is the proof ive got more brain capacity than you..

To all the others, thanks for awsering this simple question. ;)

Smittie
04-21-2009, 04:28 AM
You can't even spell "than". You clearly fail.

Next time try doing a search first before repeating questions that have already been answered.

Xarianna
04-21-2009, 05:47 AM
You can't even spell "than". You clearly fail.

Next time try doing a search first before repeating questions that have already been answered.

Now you speak Dutch like i speak english. But thanks, i will correct it.. what makes this another useless post..

Why do you even reply?? Am i hurting ur feelings?? Sad person you are.

It was just an simple question..

AquaSpark
04-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Personally I find the fastest exp even 40 to 52 is with pony out.

Go to the base of Ivory Tower. Nuke everything in sight. Send pony to attack other mobs in range. You'll level faster than a nuker :)

Xarianna
04-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Personally I find the fastest exp even 40 to 52 is with pony out.

Go to the base of Ivory Tower. Nuke everything in sight. Send pony to attack other mobs in range. You'll level faster than a nuker :)

is that hydroblast as powerfull as from an sps?

Smittie
04-21-2009, 01:54 PM
No ofc its not, you chose to go elemental summoner, not sps. Sps gets higher nukes, you dont.

Trensharo
04-21-2009, 03:32 PM
I didn't force the OP that he 'must' nuke his way to 52. But I don't see how throwing out the idea of nuking is bad for him.

When I first subbed an ES, I was using the pony and felt the exp was slooooow. I seeked some advice from an EM and he suggested me that I get the pony to hit one mob and I nuke another mob for faster exp. Nevertheless, I don't really need a pony out when I just wanted a fast 20 or 30% grind (which was like less than a buff round with nuking) so I can level.

If the OP enjoys using the pony and wants to experiment/practice using the pony, I'm happy for him/her to do that. BUT I don't want him/her feeling that a lower level ES can only level with a pony prior to level 52.

Read my post now, cause you clearly failed to do so when you replied to it.

Pony XP is not slow, you just need to learn to use it.

Xarianna
04-22-2009, 01:36 AM
No ofc its not, you chose to go elemental summoner, not sps. Sps gets higher nukes, you dont.

I didn't suspect it was as powerfull, it was again just a question. jeez. what is wrong with you?

there seems to be a lot of hostility here.

A shame.

mcBuff
04-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Read my post now, cause you clearly failed to do so when you replied to it.

Pony XP is not slow, you just need to learn to use it.

Hm... did you read my post and maybe ur owns too? o.O

Smittie
04-22-2009, 02:33 AM
I didn't suspect it was as powerfull, it was again just a question. jeez. what is wrong with you?

there seems to be a lot of hostility here.

A shame.

Judging by your questions, you seem to not even have checked the skill list for your class. ES dont get hydro blast, sps get that.

There seems to be alot of stupidity here.

A shame.

Xarianna
04-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Judging by your questions, you seem to not even have checked the skill list for your class. ES dont get hydro blast, sps get that.

There seems to be alot of stupidity here.

A shame.

LOL!!!

i asked "is that hydroblast as powerfull as form an sps"

this means that i know that an sps has a hydroblast spell. and apperently i know as well that a summon of an ES has also a hydroblast spell, (doesn't shown on the L2 website, so i actually did some research) so i asked if its just as powerfull..

You just fell down a mile of the evolution ladder dude, stop making a fool of your self.

Smittie
04-22-2009, 03:07 AM
The Merrow nuke is called Hydro Screw, and is an aoe. Aoe attacks are almost always half power of regular skills, since they hit multiple targets. Short answer is no, its not as powerful.

The post you quoted didnt mention the pony's nuke though.

I didnt fall down any ladder :D

Try climbing yours.

Xarianna
04-22-2009, 03:14 AM
Thank you... was it that hard?

i didn't know it was called like that, because i never lvl'd a ES. And if i did, i wouldn't asked this questions.

I just saw on youtube that a guy 1 hitted a few players in a siege with that pony.. so i thought that it was a hydroblast spell... im sorry

Smittie
04-22-2009, 03:17 AM
np. :D

Cylas
04-22-2009, 12:29 PM
I think Smittie would be more productive in many of his post if he just rolled his face on the keyboard for a min then hit "Post Quick Reply"

mcBuff
04-22-2009, 01:03 PM
OMG... he finally changed his sig :O

Smittie
04-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I think Smittie would be more productive in many of his post if he just rolled his face on the keyboard for a min then hit "Post Quick Reply"

You clearly dont know me lol.

And as fun as it sounds, I dont think anything good would come out of rolling my face on my keyboard.

jcsalve
04-23-2009, 06:59 AM
I've exp with merrow using aoes since lvl40 to lvl79. Now i'm using aoes but with magnus. It's the best way to exp an ES. You'll never run out of MP (just need to unsummon and summon another merrow or a boxer first to recharge yourself).

The exp spots were these:

1.- Tanor Canyon. There are three kinds of groups. Nice place to learn to use merrow's aoe skill.
3.- Groups near of Oren (Skyshadow meadow). Lower lvl groups are not aggro, so it's quite easy to exp. The others two kinds of group are more dificult. You can choose exp there or go to Frozen Labirint to kill lowers groups.
4.- Frozen labirint, a lot of groups....wolf, phanters, bears 'Ursus'...... Great place too.
5.- Ancient Battleground, more dificult because some of them have stun skill.
6.- Silent Valley. Another great place to exp till achieve lvl79, when you must change to ketra groups.
7.- Ketra outpost. Many groups there but only with 3 mobs each one. They are not 1/2xHP (2x i think) so they can only be killed easy with Magnus aoe.

Imo, ES it's the best character to exp fast if you learn to use merrow's aoe skill.

Xarianna
04-23-2009, 08:35 AM

haha...

Smittie
04-23-2009, 08:36 AM
did you type that with your nose?

Xarianna
04-23-2009, 09:14 AM
oeeeeeh.. so close..

1 more try..

Smittie
04-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Nah, I'm giving up on the both of you now. Have fun playing ES's.

AshayliaRandomNumber, try to post something constructive maybe?

Xarianna
04-23-2009, 09:44 AM
its so cool we can be normal to eachother in one thread, and the opposite in another..

I "SO" love forums..

Smittie
04-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Well you guys set the tone on this one lol, I tried to retort in the same manner, but it seems its not for me.

I hope you enjoy the ES.

dVana
04-24-2009, 02:16 AM
for jcsalve: thank you for tip on Silent Valey, I hunt there only for some quests and I did not consider about I can lvl there to 79.

for Xarianna: If I can give you advise, wait with ES on subclass, with main you will be a little frustrated.
Why?
L2 is social game and more about support from clan and your support on clan.
ES is unsocial class, you will be exp more solo. Better to make friends with main char and than enjoy ES quality in subclass.
Partying with ES is problem. As DD, people dont like that you dont use shots (they dont see, that your pony is using shots). Buffer always forgot to buff your pony and you must ask again and again to not buff you but buff your pony. Some people missclick your pony, so they miss mobs and so on so on.
As support char you are last in the row when party is looking for.
If I make top ten when party is looking for support it will look like this:
1. Card/Doom Cryer
2. EE/PP/ES
3. BD
4. SWS
5. Overlord
than long long nothing (maybe warsmiths buffs)
9. cat summoner
10. pony summoner

Xarianna
04-24-2009, 05:55 AM
for jcsalve: thank you for tip on Silent Valey, I hunt there only for some quests and I did not consider about I can lvl there to 79.

for Xarianna: If I can give you advise, wait with ES on subclass, with main you will be a little frustrated.
Why?
ES is unsocial class, you will be exp more solo. Better to make friends with main char and than enjoy ES quality in subclass.
Partying with ES is problem. As DD, people dont like that you dont use shots (they dont see, that your pony is using shots). Buffer always forgot to buff your pony and you must ask again and again to not buff you but buff your pony. Some people missclick your pony, so they miss mobs and so on so on.
As support char you are last in the row when party is looking for.
If I make top ten when party is looking for support it will look like this:
1. Card/Doom Cryer
2. EE/PP/ES
3. BD
4. SWS
5. Overlord
than long long nothing (maybe warsmiths buffs)
9. cat summoner
10. pony summoner

Thank you for this, but....... this ES is an alt. I have a WC too.. with lots of friends.. haha. I know exactly what you mean.

PS: yesterday i finnally finnished my last job change quest.. imma ES now. i love my pony already.. haha.

EDIT: i did some groups at the plains of the lizzardmen, and ive seen that an ES is really a XP farmer, i partyed with a elven healer (lvl 30), and he said i gave him more XP in 30 min then he did by him self in 3 hours grinding...

jcsalve
04-24-2009, 07:01 AM
Partying with ES is problem. ......

I think you see an ES in the wrong way. Don't try to find in which parties can fit an ES. Try to find which classes fit to an ES. I'm the most wanted player in my clan because they love the exp that i make, and i love having a healer or a BD in party, or another aoenuker when i were aoeing. It's true that DD and Archers don't fit in my parties, but there are many classes that are welcome to exp with me.

Xarianna
04-24-2009, 07:17 AM
that's what i mean.. the xp is awsome if you play the way you should play en ES apperently.

In my clan they are already happy when they can party up with me.. even still im fairly low in lvl ..

dVana
04-24-2009, 08:36 AM
I was talkilng about full party. Duo is same like soloing. I exped lot of time in duo. Its fun. But l2 is most funny in full party, siege partys, pvp partys.

Smittie
04-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Wow, I kinda thought "*****" would be censored. I guess its not...

dVana
04-24-2009, 01:20 PM
you got me :)

Cylas
05-06-2009, 05:32 PM
hmm what was the question agian? :P

dVana
05-07-2009, 02:22 AM
If she can enjoy summon?

Celestas
05-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey guys, need some help here..

i want to make an ES. Now im a wizzard, and my mp charging pony is kinda cool... but the re-use time is like 2.5 hours orso.. thats insane.. that **** pony only last for 1 hour orso.

so my question is..

Are the summons after lvl 40 also like that? or can i enjoy longer of them?? or maybe even resummen right after they are gone again??

thx..

Are the summons after lvl 40 also like that? ----> No. you will be able to resummon relatively fast. Its less than 10 secs wait for the skill to refresh.

or can i enjoy longer of them? ---> Same as what you have now.

maybe even resummen right after they are gone again? ---> you can summon n resummon almost instantly.