PDA

View Full Version : Wind Rider?

Corvenus
01-26-2010, 02:12 PM
I am level 77 almost noble and was just wondering how good are S & S80 Wind Riders compared to other S80 dagger classes in olympiad. When I watch olympiad I never see any Wind Riders. Where are the Wind Riders??????????????

ShellShock08
01-26-2010, 08:17 PM
When u get windriding, you will roll people.

Dagga
01-30-2010, 06:14 PM
I rool lot easy people of my class and of my lvl (i am lvl 79 ).

When i fight Adventurer or ghost hunter i rool them alway if they are not 81 or lot of skill pretty OE (i juste have back stab +11.. in enchented skill).

Of course i don't rool all class (like titan / Tank class ).

But the game play make if you are good or not.lot of player use cheat cause they play badly his class so they want bette all so they use cheat like auto target,radar same the cheat wich make the ennemi turn automaticaly front to you when you back stab.

Anyway for me its Wind rider for the way.

ZolteR
01-31-2010, 05:23 AM
LoLRider

Corvenus
02-01-2010, 09:10 AM
I rool lot easy people of my class and of my lvl (i am lvl 79 ).

When i fight Adventurer or ghost hunter i rool them alway if they are not 81 or lot of skill pretty OE (i juste have back stab +11.. in enchented skill).

Of course i don't rool all class (like titan / Tank class ).

But the game play make if you are good or not.lot of player use cheat cause they play badly his class so they want bette all so they use cheat like auto target,radar same the cheat wich make the ennemi turn automaticaly front to you when you back stab.

Anyway for me its Wind rider for the way.

Back stab +11? Is that really needed? I have not enchanted any of my skills but I was thinking the main 2 skills I would want enchanted is Switch and Bluff.

ShellShock08
02-01-2010, 02:51 PM
++ stabs help you kill heavy armor targets quicker, plus a higher likelihood of robe/LA classes being a 1 shot.

Dagga
02-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Back stab +11? Is that really needed? I have not enchanted any of my skills but I was thinking the main 2 skills I would want enchanted is Switch and Bluff.

Switch can't be enchented,and bluff is hard to enchente,i am 79 and i have 48% chance to success on bluff,i failed +1

Make ++ on back stab help,You have more chance to one shot light and robe armor,and kill more quickly heavy.

Jyrki
02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
I am level 77 almost noble and was just wondering how good are S & S80 Wind Riders compared to other S80 dagger classes in olympiad. When I watch olympiad I never see any Wind Riders. Where are the Wind Riders??????????????

83+ Wind Rider I would say is the Strongest Dagger Class in Olympiad.

Corvenus
02-02-2010, 01:53 PM
83+ Wind Rider I would say is the Strongest Dagger Class in Olympiad.

Even though I will probaly never make it that far its good to hear that especially comming from a person of high levels.

Darena
01-03-2011, 04:56 AM
83+ and you rock olympiad ??ermmm.......you need at least 84 ,full boss,good gear,skills +++ etc....and that is not the only thing .....you need to know your char ....

montana
03-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Where are the Wind Riders??????????????

they are in hide and kill so fast to see how they do it xD (=_= no kiding is hard find a dagger in oly fighting more of 25seconds )

so about what i can see sws are good in olys because u can selff buff u mental shield/BtB at less me i buff me only m shield beacause i have only noble and is so slow and dont heal me nothing >.<, in skills well u have critical damage buff, "magic barrer", might, "shield", WW, Focus Death, it mean may u start the mach with at less 8 buffs and the full HP, plus the oly buff accumen, focus, DW,haste and accuracy (total 13 buffs atless lol) it leve u in a true advantage, same u damage with focus dead is no so bad

and out olys well u can sleff buff u and back to the fight :P just focus death and back stab all in u way, just run if the a lot of ppl turn to pk u xD

about other daggers i cant talk about the dark elf buf the adventurer is good in resist damage, he fight mostly like a warrior
(i mean keep a little more resisting infront of a guy hiting us until we spam blows and with no chanse of start with a +% chanse blows buff it usual is the way next to use hide shadow step :P but works so nice the) so about another point to compare is the mirage buff (it rox :D) and Stealth (it let me run in dungeons and poke ppl :D and if a guy try follow me i may run to a grup of a gro mobs and let them make his job )