PDA

View Full Version : WTS +4+4+3+3 Tallum Heavy

Petronius
10-21-2010, 01:32 PM
As title says:

WTS +4 +4 +3 +3 Tallum Heavy set (Fullplate and Boots are +4)

PM me here with offers please! :)

Smittie
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Good luck.

That set will soon cost 9m to buy from NPC, doubt many ppl will buy one right now.

Petronius
10-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Good luck.

That set will soon cost 9m to buy from NPC, doubt many ppl will buy one right now.

Thanks, brah! That'll really help my cause here.

Smittie
10-23-2010, 12:51 PM
I didnt specifically post it to help you...

lonelyz
10-23-2010, 06:21 PM
sooooo ... you honestly think people are going to just ...wait to get their A grade?!?! uhh...no. If i have the cash Im getting what i need when i need it. Im not going to hold my breathe for who knows how long to get the set cheap from an npc.

i just bought the set a couple of days ago, or i would have taken you up on your deal. sell it at what you think you should man. GL

Smittie
10-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Ya, gl brah.

Margarit
10-24-2010, 07:08 AM
when will cost 9m from and npc and from who npc?

Smittie
10-24-2010, 10:37 AM
Future update. Go check elliebelly.net.

What npc? You are kidding me right?

Aconyte
10-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Someone named Once shouted in Giran "WTB Tallum heavy set".
Hope this info helps a bit.

Margarit
10-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Future update. Go check elliebelly.net.

What npc? You are kidding me right?
no. i mean in luxury or in armor shop but i will see in ebil.

maurh
10-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Smittie i don't even know u but from what u are writing u seem to me that u are a very spoiled, mean little boy...u really suck...this guy just wants to sell his set..if u are not intrested then just don't post here..

Smittie
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Want me to analyze all of your 4 posts then?

His future customers deserves info too, dont you think?

And I for sure wouldnt buy a set that ppl are charging 30-50m for now, when I can wait a bit and get it for 9m.

Maybe YOU can buy his set? Or are YOU not interested and SHOULD by your own rules not post here?

Spudnik
10-27-2010, 11:17 AM
when they first introduced Plated leather in stores did it kill the very hot plated leather market? yes. did it prevent people for selling the boots as mush as 15m not 2 days before the update? no.

stop this garbage smittie you dont have a clue.

Smittie
10-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Im only informing potential customers that the set will be sold in stores in the future.

Where did I specifically tell ppl not to buy it? Or anything about resale value?

As far as having no clue, I think your 12k post count speaks for itself. Stop posting misleading information Spudnik.

And try not to talk about stuff that you know nothing of.

Spudnik
10-27-2010, 02:11 PM
s76 will also one day be sold in stores but you dont see me telling people that selling now for 200m is a ripoff.

you dont have any idea what youre doing. best stop posting now, before you really tick off someone with a valuabe asset that can potentially cause you harm.

Smittie
10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
You really do admire me huh :D

Unlike you, I keep up to date on patch notes and future updates.

I felt there was a need to inform ppl in this case.

Your guesswork has no room here. Move along.

PS. Get a spellchecker? Pretty sure you meant valuable.

Spudnik
10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
i remeber the days when A sets cost over 200m. as do many who were around when A was top gradegear.

let the OP sell for his price, and mind your own business. you dont have any leg to stand on here smittie. elliebellie is shut down, and now heaven alone knows if the north amrerican servers will even make it to High five, nevermind part3, magmeld, or post-magmeld updates.

i admire just how Obsessive Compulsive you are, even for a woman, you're making the other women here edgey.

Smittie
10-28-2010, 01:16 AM
i remeber the days when A sets cost over 200m. as do many who were around when A was top gradegear.

let the OP sell for his price, and mind your own business. you dont have any leg to stand on here smittie. elliebellie is shut down, and now heaven alone knows if the north amrerican servers will even make it to High five, nevermind part3, magmeld, or post-magmeld updates.

i admire just how Obsessive Compulsive you are, even for a woman, you're making the other women here edgey.

The days when A grade sets cost 200m are long past.

The op hasnt even stated a price. And I could care less how much he charges. Ppl have a right to know that they are cheaper in the future update. I also dont think L2 is anywhere near dying yet.

Sry for making you edgey Spudnik, and dont try denying your a woman, I've seen your pic and those boobs are too big not to be of a woman...

Ellahir
11-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Smittie, how soon do you see this happening? I just hit 61 and am thinking about buying a tallum heavy set myself. Thanks!

rainyy
11-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Smittie, how soon do you see this happening? I just hit 61 and am thinking about buying a tallum heavy set myself. Thanks!

wait around 6 months so you can start lvling like Smittie's advice.

Smittie
11-10-2010, 05:50 PM
I care less if you buy one now or ever.

I'm just saying they are gonna be hella cheap in npc store compared to current prices.

Flipsy
11-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Tallum is so overrated. imo +10 D grade armor sets. TOTALLY more baller status.