PDA

View Full Version : Attention Chronos

MorganFreeman
10-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Good day to everyone here! I am posting to announce that I am offering a powerleveling service on the great server Chronos to all players. If you wish to be assisted through the painful A grade levels, the fun S grade levels, or even the dreaded level 79, you can achieve all these through my trusted powerleveling service.

100% legit, live puller and supports so you have nothing unlegit to worry about. No assistance from the customer required! Sit there, receive your experience, then pay once the goal has been met.

The prices for levels are as follows**:
A graders - 30m per lvl to 73*
73-75 - 50m per level*
75-77 - 100m*
77-78 - 115m*
78-79 - 135m*
79-80 - 8m per %*
79-80 with bday buff - 1.5m per %*

All toons, regardless of level or bday buff, require having Nevit's Blessing active at all times. Birthday buff toons have an adena discount of at least 30%.
For toons with multiple active wars, we also offer a small surcharge for scouting out your wartags.

The only thing we request from customers is that if they plan on sitting down, they return to their computer every 20 minutes. If after 2 buff rounds this request is not met, you will be dropped from party until you have returned and we will move on to the next customer awaiting our service.

Any details or questions you may have, you can PM me on forums here or mail MorganFreeman in-game. Please note that we can only do one customer at a time, so if you requested to be leveled and haven't been contacted with an exact date, do not fret, your name has been marked down and we will be glad to assist you once you are next on the list.

Thank you all and have a wonderful day! :)

*Prices are subject to change at the discretion of those leveling and also based on who the customer is.

**Prices are semi-negotiable in the aspect that if you have a full item you are willing to part with, or materials that we need, we are willing to lower prices in exchange for said items following consultation.

RavenWind
10-31-2010, 10:30 PM
I demand to be leveled for free. Now!

Elrohir
10-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Anyone want to lend me about 200m adena? :eek:

Jorge
11-01-2010, 12:22 AM
:eek:

Deku
11-01-2010, 12:38 AM
O.o LOL

phoenixdown
11-01-2010, 12:44 AM
I heard Nazad lf xp.

ackerman_SR
11-01-2010, 01:11 AM
lol
i wonder how fast this topic gonna be deleted :P

DrachaVonDrachen
11-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Nah some other player has the same thing going.

Hantu
11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
I am level 57 and what is this?

Hyperlite
11-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Im glad i started a trend ;-)

Elrohir
11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Im glad i started a trend ;-)
Competition is cool.

I'm taking bids on whomever wants to PL me.

Annnnnnnnnddddd, GO!

NiceDwarf
11-01-2010, 10:28 PM

this is total ****

Hantu
11-01-2010, 10:33 PM
why are you madz at a level 57?

Zoc
11-01-2010, 11:57 PM

oh /b/

Hyperlite
11-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Competition is cool.

I'm taking bids on whomever wants to PL me.

Annnnnnnnnddddd, GO!

Im on naia so no competition for me :-D

Edit: there are people who also do it on naia, i meant the op wasnt competition to me

Mardonius
11-02-2010, 12:47 AM
why are you madz at a level 57?

I don't know maybe he/she can't find the quit button yet?

Judas
11-02-2010, 02:39 PM
and what if we are a useful class that can remain as a proper support and accellerate this..

free?

This kind of lvling service.. reguardless of it being adena OR RMT.. should be a bannable offence.

Cabbie
11-02-2010, 03:30 PM
and what if we are a useful class that can remain as a proper support and accellerate this..

free?

This kind of lvling service.. reguardless of it being adena OR RMT.. should be a bannable offence.

As long as nothing illegal is done it should be legal - the prices are a little high for me, but then again I am cheap.

Geelong
11-02-2010, 03:52 PM

free?

Please dont turn this thread into another qq

lonelyz
11-03-2010, 10:13 AM
really?

There are many people making a huge wealthy living of destroying the fundamental values of the game.

ROFL...Next on Life Styles of Rich and Famous...."I got rich by xping chars for in game fictional money"

lawl....this is ridiculous.

phoenixdown
11-03-2010, 11:25 AM
ROFL...Next on Life Styles of Rich and Famous...."I got rich by xping chars for in game fictional money"

lawl....this is ridiculous.

I've heard of people in earlier times (C2-Interlude) paying their monthly rent from farming/selling adena.

stupidity
11-03-2010, 12:08 PM
hey smittie whats ur price? 30a? hehehehehehe

ps: @ judas....

ive done this b4 2 just a bit slower(i only hit 1 mob ata time) and id do it for free :)

Flayer
11-03-2010, 12:29 PM
someone is slacking if this is still around /report

Judas
11-03-2010, 12:31 PM
no need to sell them out...

petitioned the ones botting... kinda hard to do anything about RMT stuff...

Judas
11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
I've heard of people in earlier times (C2-Interlude) paying their monthly rent from farming/selling adena.

indeed true...

i also know of someone that managed to farm enough to make their bi-weekly payments on their car..

there are a number of people that are very vocal about doing some of these things..

being "paid" to play is not at all new.. and i'm sure there are even more people playing not only lineage, but hundreds of those other games making a business and living off just playing... It just happens to be that some gloat about it.

And of course.. when a game has an effect on their real life... it's no longer a game. So it's not at all out of this world for someone to get more then just upset in this game about something happening.. be it killing them or killing a bot train owned by them, because 12 hours of cashflow lost is going to hurt (or longer depending on how long they go afking)..

I know someone that makes a living lvling toons to lvl 80+ with subs to 76+ and emediately sells them...

All it takes is a sws/bd/prophet or wc.. and then a titan stacked up to the nuts to single handedly get a toon from 0 to 80 in a fast hurry.... buff, dance, then boot from group everyone but the titan and the toon of choice to lvl.. violla.

Best part is the auto dance/sing/buff and invite/decline that many of these people use to do this....15-30 seconds saved every 2 minutes is a lot of time and a whole lot of xp over a single hour.

Time is adena/lvls..... lvl/adena is real life money..... everyone would have to be bloody naive to think people aren't playing this game as their day job.

Sace
11-03-2010, 12:46 PM
FYI, nothing about this post violates the EULA. As the OP is not asking for real-life money, this type of player-created business is allowed by the game mechanics.

However, be warned that the game mechanics cannot protect players from being scammed. Players may use services created by other players at their own risk, as the support team will not enforce or honor these types of agreements.

Judas
11-03-2010, 01:00 PM
i understand that and agree... nothing is being violated in doing so...

Yatae
11-06-2010, 06:38 AM
I’ll do it for half that price, but you have to pay me in advance ;)

lol jks, I’m just going to run off with your money :D

Smittie
11-06-2010, 08:16 AM
]hey smittie whats ur price? [/B]30a? hehehehehehe

ps: @ judas....

ive done this b4 2 just a bit slower(i only hit 1 mob ata time) and id do it for free :)

I dont powerlvl ppl stupidity.

I get too annoyed by stupid ppl (no pun intended).

Itillien
11-06-2010, 12:30 PM

free?

nvm