PDA

View Full Version : PW Stuff

T4G
11-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Ok, Im currently making a PW again. Last time I made one was back in C3. Just curious as to what gear I should focus on (ele wep/armor, dyes, sub skills.. etc.)

As for C grade gear.. Would it be best for me to just go with Top C Gear (Non-Common) for the bonus of sets and a Top C Dagger with SA Focus or CD? Should I make this last through B Grade instead of buying B Grade?

Please give info and Thank you in advance! :cool:

kenta
11-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Plated armor for bonus at C grade......works all the way to A grade. As far as weapon goes. I only changed to a b kriss for less shot cost.

T4G
11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
So.. Common C until B? How many crystals (if you know off hand, if not ill find out after work) will it take to make the weapon then put SA on it? :rolleyes:

T4G
11-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Is Dex or Str the focus for PW? Im looking at PvP (1v1 [Oly] and 1vsmany for siege) :rolleyes:

Darena
01-02-2011, 06:38 PM
you got alot of focus skill at 85 with skills oe ......best dye for oly i think it's +con ;)

FreakishDude
11-29-2011, 06:32 AM
i'd go +dex for pve till your up at 85 then add +con as well.

dex is your top stat use and abuse it. evasion and crit rate are you friends.

regards gear

i did plated leather set, +7 crystal dagger : crit dmg all the way till Agrade i borrowed a doom set for awhile but didn't like all the -con.

A grade i hit it up with a DC set and BO focus also had maj for pvp

when i leveled my PW it was way back when before s80 and s84 so to what is good now im not sure, would advise focus pve and bit of pvp to ppl of equal level then at 85+ can swap focus to more PVP based gear