PDA

View Full Version : Archers

HailArrows
02-16-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm a returning beta player just got back into lin2 just wondering if archers are still worth it to play or are there far more superior dps classes

Leonidar
02-18-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm a returning beta player just got back into lin2 just wondering if archers are still worth it to play or are there far more superior dps classes

Archers got boosted in high5, but still there are alot better classes for dps out there. Either pick melee och nuker for playstyle and then go from there.
Either of these will get partys alot more, and melee will get partys over a nuker more often.
But a nuker level faster solo, atleast I think so :)

Playforfun
09-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Archers got boosted in high5, but still there are alot better classes for dps out there. Either pick melee och nuker for playstyle and then go from there.
Either of these will get partys alot more, and melee will get partys over a nuker more often.
But a nuker level faster solo, atleast I think so :)

LIES! Nukers are not the fastest soloing. The cost of spells become very expensive without buffs, i.e. clarity, after 45+. Even with mana pots dropping from mobs, its hard to keep it up. It's not horrible, nothing like the old days, but I think summoners and any melee class are the best solo. I am not sure about archers, I hear they are still popular but not nearly as popular as all the melee classes like SwS. I see SwS everywhere... lol

Anyway, archers and melee can kill mobs with auto shot, therefore they can continue grinding even if they run out of mana. Archers only use 1mp now to shoot arrows so it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. Nukers on the other hand have to stop completely if they go below 100 mp.