PDA

View Full Version : L2 Store Feedback

Juji
10-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Please post all your opinions and feedback about the L2 Store (http://www.lineage2.com/en/marketplace/l2-store/)!

OrochiGirl
10-19-2012, 07:57 AM
I'd like to see a full list, with details, of all items that are currently in the L2Store, online. I hate having to log in the game when I want to just browse.

Colorado
10-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Create a function like "Add to Cart".
In the current event, spend NCoins to receive prizes, people need a calculator to purchease correct item values.

When the prices got upgrade, please put the new prices / old prices into patchnotes, ex.: 200% exp 1h rune from 100 to 400, surprise? Some PPL buy items based on old prices without constant check the value, when item got a higher Price, change color to "light red", when a item got a lower price, change color to "light green", a last for one week of price change. Current police to change item values without any advice type put the store to "scam" players.

Gargoyle
10-20-2012, 04:30 AM
L2 Store Feedback

1. Sell ONLY cosmetic items & Xp/Sp runes.
2. Stop selling overpowered items like safe enchants & power shirts.
3. Refund all overpowered items and delete them.
4. Keep the store model like the one League Of Legends have : 0% power 100% cosmetic.

1Peri1
10-20-2012, 06:23 AM
Overall the store is alright. It's good nothing can be traded from the store. I don't agree with having destruction scrolls as bonus rewards. I can deal with blessed scrolls,but destruction scrolls have no place being handed out.More cloaks with better stats or special skills would be nice

I also would like if you never sold items that were left to chance or gamble. It would also be nice if the runes timer froze when logging off. I don't think it's unreasonable to stop the timer when offline. I buy less runes because I don't use the ones I have if I don't have a party that long.

Toshi
10-30-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree that it would be nice if purchased runes (as opposed to event rewards) would stop ticking down upon logout.

I can guess that the current model is intended to keep players in the game longer and thus increase the probability that they will transact again within that time frame, but I would suggest that the strictly timed nature of these runes makes it less likely that some players will invest in them.

For people like me who have 40+ hour per week jobs, runes lasting longer than one hour are largely wasted, and there are only so many of those (1 hour runes) that I'm willing to buy in a month. Further, the mentality of "I have a 7 day rune burning that cost me $50, I shouldn't waste my play time!" can contribute to that dreaded sense of burnout and change the game from "fun" to "work." Additionally, any interruption to normal play suddenly becomes a much bigger deal.

At the very least I'd suggest another rune type or potion that mimics the benefits of the existing runes but stops ticking upon logout. Make it cost slightly more than the existing runes if you want players to pay for the convenience (though I'd take another look at prices across the board and consider lowering them to encourage greater frequency of transaction, especially where purely cosmetic or very time-limited items -cough, 30 min transformation- are concerned).

I actually rather enjoy the store even if it is an arguably expensive luxury. IMO more items should follow the model of the k85 solo pass since it's inexpensive enough to rationalize purchasing frequently, gets players hooked on the "service," and adds up to $$ over time.

Colorado
10-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Vitality replenish potion pack 5-unit removed from l2 store, no advices.

Melian
11-08-2012, 05:18 AM
So the Agathion Dryad is 600 NCoins now? Why, thank you for making me pay 1500 coins for it. I learned my lesson there...

Womba
11-08-2012, 12:44 PM
So the Agathion Dryad is 600 NCoins now? Why, thank you for making me pay 1500 coins for it. I learned my lesson there...

Sorry to say mate... But promotions and price drops happends all the time in Real Life !!!

Syndella
11-08-2012, 09:40 PM
I want all hairstyles and colors and faces buyable in the shop including the wig-hairstyles... Add cosmetic cloaks... Not just white and black... And lower their price - fifteen euro for a cloak is ridiculous... And bring more hats - lots more!!! I want to wear new hats all the time!!

Syndella
11-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Update: Very important: The ability to try on hats before buying!! And also try out the agathions... Introduce some free of charge one minute version of each item or something...

Rokusho
12-05-2012, 11:42 AM
I'd like to see a list on the website of what's being sole only in game also
Bring back the Shirts!
Give all of the mounts the dash ability
New agathions that are actually likeable (zaken sword style)
Appearance stones to resemble regular mob's weapon (Shilen knight shield example)
Make a set of weapons for apearances omly kind of of like the stones, but for castles of light and darkness :D ( kinda like dynasty set vs draconic) something along those lines.

LetzGetTwisted
12-11-2012, 03:52 PM
i was looking in the l2store to buy the packs of 5 vit replenishing and notice that they are gone.Why were they taken out i always buy those items and im sure alot of other people did the same.Are why ever going to bring it back or is it gone for good?

MiddleFinger
12-11-2012, 10:16 PM
L2 store in it's early days offered items at lower prices. Now it's just crazy, there are items that totally just chew up peoples ncoins because of overpricing forcing ppl to save more rather than spend. E.g. weapon item stones to change the look are at 1000. Seriously thats just a look feature.

You should give out items that range from 5,10,15 and 20 ncoins rather than 1000. I would say the balance at the moment for the shopper is just like the real life global economy "sad".

Lindethiel
02-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Please put pics of the cosmetic items from the store. We can't see how it looks like on different races before we can decide whether to buy it. And it's not cheap at all.

Neladil
04-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Not directly a Feedback about the L2Store, more about the GameCode Cards.

I think you should change the bonus reward from BEWR into 2 BEAR.
The prices for these scrolls skyrocket. And it will be even higher since there are coming bonuses if your Armor Set is +7 or +8 OE.

Draecke
04-25-2013, 12:42 PM
erm are u nuts ? bewr is way much more worth then bear and as long as those enchant stones don't work on bless scrolls I for one will not bother to try oe bless armor past +6 as the chance is just to low without such stone..

Dreamer
04-26-2013, 03:15 AM
I like the idea of 2 BEAR instead 1 BEWR. Tho i only want a +6 Set :D

Draecke
04-26-2013, 04:32 AM
I still don't get u guys logic as selling 2 BEWR gets you enough adena to buy 4 BEAR (3 at the very least pending on which server you are) so really guys ?

wts brain cells ;)

Dreamer
04-26-2013, 05:30 AM
I like the idea of 2 BEAR instead 1 BEWR. Tho i only want a +6 Set :D
I still don't get u guys logic as selling 2 BEWR gets you enough adena to buy 4 BEAR (3 at the very least pending on which server you are) so really guys ?

wts brain cells ;)
Got 3x BEWR atm for 200-220kk via buyshop within 1 night
Got 0x BEAR for 125kk after like 5 days of buyshop.

And if you simply go to the AH, BEWR 240kk, BEAR 160kk. Also in my case i need MANY BEAR, so a higher supply would be fine for me :p

Draecke
04-26-2013, 09:06 AM
you do know the reason for the shortage aka more and more ppl hitting 99 and trying to oe their armor..

also you will never be able to win the buy bear scroll war from the rich end game players (many in DH/SH making +6 Bless sets atm), don't think I need to give names here now do I :P

but hey it's w/e as those game cards don't exist anymore, not being restocked so lolz

Pixiduzt
05-02-2013, 10:10 AM
We should be able to "try on" the cosmetic items in the store before we buy them.

iNoisia
05-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Is possible add this agathion in future?:rolleyes: I need one more for my healer ^^

http://www.hunnybunnie.com/uploads/2011/07/pegasus.jpg

Sey`
05-07-2013, 06:19 PM
I really need a race change service ;_;
I wanna be an orc female warrior, their animation with sword + shield are awesome.

Rokusho
07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
could post a page up on the oficial site showing the content (with detail) of the in game shop

many items are left with a sketchy description at most

Agent0range
07-25-2013, 05:55 PM
did the vitality replenish potions for 40 coins each get removed by accident or was it planned not to tell anyone about this?

Agent0range
07-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Is possible add this agathion in future?:rolleyes: I need one more for my healer ^^

http://www.hunnybunnie.com/uploads/2011/07/pegasus.jpg
yeah and give it rudolph blessings skill

SickPuppy
07-25-2013, 10:11 PM
You guys suck.
You put the new shirts on the web store but made no mention that the god **** enchant scrolls were only useable for lvl 85+
You only find that out after you log into the game and try to purchase some to enchant all the shirts you just got from the web store.
Why the hell are you restricting sales to high level characters.
I bought the **** coin, now let me buy what I want for crissakes.

Agent0range
07-27-2013, 10:58 AM
did the vitality replenish potions for 40 coins each get removed by accident or was it planned not to tell anyone about this?
*bump*

Jacky
12-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Since we farming SP plz make sure all boost items give not only xp boost.
I think nevit thingy 50% don't add sp bonuss.

Jacky
01-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Btw could you pplz add emperror cookies to l2store ? :) such a nice thingy

Agriojohn
01-16-2014, 08:57 AM
I think it will be better to remove from all the other TABS besides the Reward TAB, the items that need Hero coins, they get mixed up Ncoins and Hero Coins together

Empoweress
03-18-2014, 05:22 PM
already stated this in another post, but here i think i should spread my opinion as far as i can .

I VOW to never buy another ncoin till our skills are fixed. i don't think anyone should.

on that note, how ******ed is the L2 shop anyway?

just make every item in the game available for purchase, weapons, armor, quest items, Everything. how stupid is it that they don't already do that?

ShadowaY
03-19-2014, 06:30 PM
Still looking for Sayha's White Mask

Ishumy
07-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Why don't add too many agathions for buy for example Antharas Agathion, Three Headed Dragon Aghation or Pegasus aghation.

I think that this agathions with a normal price (499 NCoins for example) too many people would buy.

More aghations in L2Store ;)

Astarothy
07-16-2014, 09:06 PM
My feedback?

a) Once you put any comestic item on L2Store, make them tradeable aswell. There's simple no point at all to make them bound to the character;

b) make all cosmetic items bought via L2Store usable as app for others accessories. I.e., I was looking for a Horn-rimmed Glasses, but guess what, I cant customize my already stat-accessory with that app and I end up with a cool but useless item in my wh/bag.

I'm a cosmetic item addict, but I'm afraid of buying some others items from store if I got nuff saying if they can be used or not as app.

ShadowaY
07-17-2014, 11:11 PM
Blessed Scroll of Elemental Shirt

Now have stone for change Elemental shirt for Shinny but don't have blessed scroll for enchant.

1Peri1
07-18-2014, 08:34 AM
Why don't add too many agathions for buy for example Antharas Agathion, Three Headed Dragon Aghation or Pegasus aghation.

I think that this agathions with a normal price (499 NCoins for example) too many people would buy.

More aghations in L2Store ;)

Mermaid agathion...the End.

ChikariShu
08-05-2014, 03:23 AM
Frankly the L2 store offers nothing of value to players to actually really improve the game or increase the adena drop correctly, all that is offered is a lame 100 % adena item drop and from testing out it is FALSE.

Example : adena drop in silent valley now is between 140 and 80 adena without any pack.

With the cheapest pack that drop raises to 1400 and 800 adena
Nice u say?

It used to be 7000 and 9000+ adena

Stop lying to us and make us to pay for stuff we dun even get that we had,... when we payed to play....

Plus u only get the bonus on ONE character not all SEVEN...

What a joke...

And you guys keep wondering why the sales are staggering...

People have brains and know how to count or look up info.

ChikariShu
08-05-2014, 03:27 AM
My feedback?

a) Once you put any comestic item on L2Store, make them tradeable aswell. There's simple no point at all to make them bound to the character;

b) make all cosmetic items bought via L2Store usable as app for others accessories. I.e., I was looking for a Horn-rimmed Glasses, but guess what, I cant customize my already stat-accessory with that app and I end up with a cool but useless item in my wh/bag.

I'm a cosmetic item addict, but I'm afraid of buying some others items from store if I got nuff saying if they can be used or not as app.
Totally agree that all items bought with real money WE the clients should be able to decide what we do with them, not you, same goes for all items, I agree on not being able to trade or sell, but ALL items should be able to be shared within the SAME account trough dimensional merchant .

Anonymous2014
08-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I agree with Chikarishu,

They sell us the cheapest pack at 1200 NC coins which is 15 Dollars.

For those 15 dollars u get 30 days worth of 100 % adena and item drops.

But what it doesn't tell you is that you get 100% from a nerfed patch.

This means that for your 15 dollars you only get a fraction of what you are
supposed to get....

On only 1 character .... not on all 7 ...

In the past you paid 15 dollars to get better loot and adena on all 7 of your characters....

Then now, bad marketing , ... thinking the client is too dumb are we NC SOFT ?

Thinking we can't do maths because we are too addicted to play ?

Bad marketing, and they obviously never heard of micro management either....

People would rather pay little ammounts a lot of times for appearance or colors or fashion , then to have to pay to XP or get gold...

They lost out of the eye that the big profit is not made from putting pressure on your client, but it comes from taking care of your clients.

Happy clients buy more, everyone knows that...

Cepumzaglis
11-26-2015, 10:29 AM
I would like to see adena in nc store or r95 gear (not gamble box but sets), in a rate im playing casually there is no way with this drop rate i can save up for r95 gear not even talking about r99 so sooner or later i will have to face choice

1.buy some items from nc store , sell item in market, by doing this support adena sellers and bots, and buy r95 gear
2.buy adena from adena sellers, way cheaper then it would be to buy nc just cos there is no middle man, even more support bots and buy better r95 gear cheaper than in choice 1
3.quit cos i will not be able to do my level content cos my gear will be rly bad

Recently i started to make exp party in nornils or soa, as i healer i don't use spiritshots just cos i would sink adena that way so gg with drop and game is truly free, still even if i hate this economy i would prefer to buy from NC directly, like its better of two evils, pay to win or pay to win + bots

update*
I rly like black Friday deals, got my first 400nc just to get mount for 1nc so ya that's a good strategy,gifted some mounts to friends
After that i sepnt few nc for c-s gear and shots for subclass for my buffer dualbox, 1nc for shots and 1nc for gear i can afford :D :D

all other stuff still way too expensive for me, im still wondering how i will get r95 set that costs 500kk if i have 30kk at 91lvl, one thing is certain, i will not buy these rly expensive packs to trade for few kk adena

ItalianIrish
02-11-2016, 09:54 PM
ok, so I been playing on and off for a while now. I had bought many items from the l2store. this brooch event. I had paid for old brooch and than upgraded to this new one. spent a lot to buy it. so now i have the old brooch. I cant sell it or transfer it. what do I do? "delete" it? come on. why make me throw away my money?:mad::mad:
also.... Why is there 6 slots if you can only use 5? :confused:

ProFetaSajt
02-14-2016, 04:09 PM
@Juji: so, I have two prices for same thing. one here: http://www.lineage2.com/en/marketplace/what-is-ncoin/ and also I found the price of the ncoin where I would pay. But with a difference : the '$' replaced with '' so, the ncoin price in euros... I have confiused with it as their exchange rates are different... Or players are differentiated by their location?

Also if I would feedback for the shops... So, let see the current thins... 120bucks (oh, sorry, euros for europeans?) for something which has no real value just for pixels, and only seen when open the inventory ? It is a madness, lot of modern games are cheaper of 120$ ()'s half, and not just a 15 years old game which has the purpose to harvest money for nothing by its owner... so the prices strongly overshooted. Even the case when the support near missing, full hordes of bots and scripters are present in the game... Is it looking good ? I don't think so...

Also should remove the overpower items. These are not balanced. This way, I received about 100k hit in a +6 R99 set against some overpowered players. Just one hit still enough to I make a decision about game over for that day as meaningless what I do and the feeling about enjoying the game comes sad.

Brise
02-24-2016, 03:39 PM
Please add a preview function so we can see what cosmetic items (appearance stones, hats, hair accessories) look like before purchasing. If you want to know what stuff looks like, you just have to hope that someone else has already bought it and shared a picture of it - or hope that it at least looks somewhat like you imagined (if you're bold enough to buy something you just like the name of).

Alternatively, you could provide screenshots of all the things and we can look up the thing we're interested in purchasing on the main site.

If someone knows of a good resource for looking up images of the outfit-appearance stone (not the wiki, incomplete), I'm all ears. Or eyes.

WillNaught
02-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Please add a preview function so we can see what cosmetic items (appearance stones, hats, hair accessories) look like before purchasing. If you want to know what stuff looks like, you just have to hope that someone else has already bought it and shared a picture of it - or hope that it at least looks somewhat like you imagined (if you're bold enough to buy something you just like the name of).

Alternatively, you could provide screenshots of all the things and we can look up the thing we're interested in purchasing on the main site.

If someone knows of a good resource for looking up images of the outfit-appearance stone (not the wiki, incomplete), I'm all ears. Or eyes.
Search L2 Pawn Viewer(it is Built-in, Lineage 2 off-line developer mode) access all Items and skills in the client... even those not implemented here.(you can't use appearance stones but there are "outfits" or Weapons/Armor/Hats of the appearance for you to try on.

Brise
02-25-2016, 07:55 AM
Search L2 Pawn Viewer(it is Built-in, Lineage 2 off-line developer mode) access all Items and skills in the client... even those not implemented here.(you can't use appearance stones but there are "outfits" or Weapons/Armor/Hats of the appearance for you to try on.

Looks like a bit of a project to set up! But really useful if I can figure it out - thank you :)

ScR3am
03-03-2016, 02:21 AM
HI

JuJi wen change the l2 story the rewards for hero coin :rolleyes:

ty..

Deadonline
12-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Add Dandy scrolls to L2 Store. Lift the limit for Heavenly Enchant Scrolls as now +8 armor and +12 weapon is just standard and 3 per account work anymore make sense as you can buy and gift to your alt etc.

DreamSeeker
12-08-2016, 03:15 AM
The problem of Free to Play + Nstore Lineage2 is....

1. Since it's free, the drops are nuffed and NC is justified to do so.
2. There are too many bots even though drops are nuffed since it's free.
3. Almost impossible to gear up by playing normal.
If I play all my 21 characters in 3 accounts and do all the box runs and raids like a no-lifer, then yes I can make 10B a month...but IS THIS NORMAL???
4. A lot of items are Nstore only and can never be earned from the game itself, e.g. Lavien Rose Jewels, elemental shirts...etc.
5. Even for a person who spend a lot of money at Nstore to get everything, there isn't much to do in the game, just feels boring afterwards.

Like I said many times before, Nstore should be there to help people gear up to enjoy the game but NOT as the only way to get gears.

After 2 years of playing Pay-To-Win L2, this is what I think now.

1. Give a new account 3 months trial period.

2. After 3 months, the player has to buy the subscription. $30-40 a month, 300% exp boost + 300% drop rate boost for all characters in the same account.

3. The gear drops are normalized with the subscription.

4. You can still keep Nstore, but generally people are encouraged to achieve their goals by playing the game.

5. Nothing is Nstore Only, with the subscription, everything in the Nstore are all available in the game with the good chances.

What this will achieve?

1. Less bots
2. More goals to achieve in the game, which means more fun Lineage2.

The real problem of getting items VIA Nstore Only is this...

BOREDOM

Let's say there are 3 different levels of Gears. Top level, Mid level and Low Level.

Nstore is supposed to provide people up to Mid Level Gears but leave the Top level gears achievable by playing the game, giving players the goal and purpose to play. This is how the cash items should be if you wanna make it last. Right now, with Nstore pretty much being the only source to gear up in normal sense is making the game feel very boring.

We all know it's all simple manipulation...and yet we decide to play along to keep the game going.

If the mobs are nuffed then all should be able to play without much stress for gears but no....they need to stay tough to force people keep spending money.

My conclusion = Bring the Subscription back and Less Nstore plz.

Ashleigh
12-08-2016, 02:48 PM
lol at $30-40 a month subscription.

I have a store idea. How about 800 nccoin for a button that will bring up a chat window that will connect you to a real human ncsoft employee that will actually answer questions or take care of problems you have?

Znich
12-14-2016, 04:32 AM
Dear NC West!
Why you didnt do any sales (discounts)? For example look for Innova and their "Daily happy hours".

1) _4gameforum.com/threads/620744/
2) _4gameforum.com/threads/619887/

Lyllipad
12-14-2016, 12:33 PM
plz change that when u buy any app in store with coin.... item does not get destroyed if u want to change to something else........ if we buy it... then is ours to keep.....

Ohfuggle
01-25-2017, 06:30 PM
The Elegant Jewel Event prices are the 4th event in a row where pricing in the the HUNDREDS of dollars USD.

In Europe for approx $50 USD you got 25 more boxes then the current $112 USD price one now.

Why are out prices doubled?

Why is a destiny pack still almost $50 USD? No other game has subscription costs so high.

Where can we voice our opinions as PAYING customers without the threat of forum bans etc.

mixa
01-26-2017, 09:27 AM
The Elegant Jewel Event prices are the 4th event in a row where pricing in the the HUNDREDS of dollars USD.

In Europe for approx $50 USD you got 25 more boxes then the current $112 USD price one now.

Why are out prices doubled?

Why is a destiny pack still almost $50 USD? No other game has subscription costs so high.

Where can we voice our opinions as PAYING customers without the threat of forum bans etc.
The same place where you voiced them, when you were buying last time and that one before that. If you cannot afford it, you don't buy it, simple as that.

pvpisreal
09-05-2017, 10:06 AM
over priced lack of special sales no real verity costumes and clothes outfits should be $5 a pop ! nothing should be over $15 that goes for transfer class changes name changes should be 5 to 10 bucks