PDA

View Full Version : Santa Outfit Appearance Stone

rogue7
12-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Can the Santa Outfit Appearance Stone be used on the formal wear?

Juji
12-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Formal Wear will not work with the Santa Outfit Appearance Stone.

Punky
12-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Formal Wear will not work with the Santa Outfit Appearance Stone.

Can i use it on No Grade or D Grade armors?...cmojn Juji gives us all the details plz before i make a purchase. I have 8 accts man, 399 coin x 56 toons...thats alot of cash in NC pocket, so info would be at NC Softs best interest...thx ;)

Original Erica
12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Can i use it on No Grade or D Grade armors?...cmojn Juji gives us all the details plz before i make a purchase. I have 8 accts man, 399 coin x 56 toons...thats alot of cash in NC pocket, so info would be at NC Softs best interest...thx ;)

Yeah I was thinking about getting like a non grade or d grade set so I could just wear it around town.

rogue7
12-19-2012, 04:18 PM
I was going for the, only uses one space in my inv angle...

Will it do the shoes & gloves as well then ? or will they need more appearance stones?

Juji
12-19-2012, 04:20 PM
It works on D-Grade armor, but not No-Grade armor. This item only needs to be applied to the chest piece. Other armor parts cannot be used.

1Peri1
12-19-2012, 06:10 PM
lol yeah I don't know if I want to run around looking like X-mas exploded on me in the month of June.

Zanha
12-19-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm thinking of just buying the 14 day one for the holidays but have a couple of other questions about them. I was thinking of using this on my regular everyday Immortal armor. Can I use it on armor that already has a set affect on it, as long as I don't change it later? Can I wear all my other armor pieces for their stats, or does it force other items off, like how formal wear does?

*Update: I took a chance and bought one. To answer my own question, in case someone else is wondering too, it can be used on armor that already has a set affect and you can wear all your other gear with it too for their stats.*

Punky
12-20-2012, 12:41 AM
It works on D-Grade armor, but not No-Grade armor. This item only needs to be applied to the chest piece. Other armor parts cannot be used.

WOOHOO tytyty Juji...thats so awesome.....my toons gonna be styling now :D :) :p

Punky
12-20-2012, 12:42 AM
lol yeah I don't know if I want to run around looking like X-mas exploded on me in the month of June.

this is why ya use D Grade and get the permanent one...store it away for next year ;)

Strash
12-20-2012, 07:33 PM
this is why ya use D Grade and get the permanent one...store it away for next year ;)

Though , can you use that D grade already made with appearance,for appearance to R grade for example,so the R grade will look like santa too (with the armor appearance change stone from l2store) ? or when u use the "Santa's outfit appearance stone" its just for 1 item ?

Karmika
12-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Someone told me that if I use the appearance stone on my R grade armor that has a set option already on it, it will remove the set option. Is this true?
Defeats the purpose of having the santa suit on armor that I'll be killing mobs in if I can't have the set effect on it and I really wanted to have it on in the field.

Punky
12-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Someone told me that if I use the appearance stone on my R grade armor that has a set option already on it, it will remove the set option. Is this true?
Defeats the purpose of having the santa suit on armor that I'll be killing mobs in if I can't have the set effect on it and I really wanted to have it on in the field.

If im not mistaken...it is the other way around. If you try to OE or element the armor after the santa suit is applied...the santa suit disappears and ya back to your original armor...Me , myself....i bought D Grade armor for my boxxes who wont be engaging in fights( mostly mentor toons standing in town ), for my Iss who follows me like my shadow...i did buy Twilight bound gear but it in NOT elemented and wont be. i carry her actual Twilight BP in her inv to use in case i need to engage something. Now,...when ya open the santa box up and ya hover over the stone it will tell you whats up and there is 2 confirmation windows that pop up b4 the santa suit is actually applied...if ya still in doubt....DO NOT apply the stone. Hope this helps

PS, i have seen the Top Clans running around in Santa suit when in fact their armors are Eternal...i wouldnt imagine them doing this if all their elements/set effects were removed

Karmika
12-22-2012, 08:20 PM
thanks punky, I'll give it a shot and post confirmation!

edit: ok I was able to put the santa look on the r99 robe and it didn't effect the set option or anything else about the armor outside of the appearance. it's perfect!