PDA

View Full Version : WTB Ancient Scroll Lower Grades

Diego_Vargas
01-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Please add an ancient scroll that lets players enchant D,C,B,A and S grade weapons safely to from +15 to +16, similar to what you added for R grade.

Hypno
01-22-2013, 04:22 PM
This seems fine for all but destruction S with how the game currently sits.

Juji
01-22-2013, 04:35 PM
There are no plans to add any destruction or ancient scrolls to the store any more.

Laby
01-22-2013, 07:28 PM
There are no plans to add any destruction or ancient scrolls to the store any more.

Is there any change to be expected regarding the L2Stoe / L2Galleria, and global NCSoft policy regarding real money transfers (from players ofc)

Juji
01-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Is there any change to be expected regarding the L2Stoe / L2Galleria, and global NCSoft policy regarding real money transfers (from players ofc)
No change in the policies for real money transfers (it is still prohibited to buy/sell adena and accounts). There will be a notable change in tomorrow's L2 Store update with a few new items.

As for ancient and destruction scrolls, these items can no longer be sold for obvious reasons.

Example:
The Ancient Armor Scroll was a destruction scroll with a 10% enchant success rate increase and you could enchant up to +16 :eek:

Dreamer
01-23-2013, 04:08 AM
Tbh i think you should add them again. Cos we all know how badly NCW needs the $. And with the amount of 99ers around now that want highly OE Weapons this would be a huge step.

@ all the "no it's unfair, p2w ppl"
Tell me how many $ you spend per month to the L2Store and then think also about all the freeloaders that aren't paying even 1 cent. Do you really think that this will help NCW running L2 here?

If there wouldn't be the "buy as much as possible to win" players the Servers would been down already. Because these players paying hundrets to thousands of dollars are the ones paying for the rest.

redmen
01-23-2013, 08:04 AM
i dunno i dont like it

im 99 got enchanted weap its all cool and stuff
but honestly i rather have the good old days back where people enchanted their stuff with balls or blessed scrolls and not the 100% +1 enchant or nothing happend

i mean its quite common now to see +15 weapons like its "normal" while its not >.< dewr should have never brought into game tru a store

they should have done it like they did with dews ****** low chance and hard to get so price is mad high and people wont be runnin around with +15 weaps like its normal

Znipoo
01-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Tbh i think you should add them again. Cos we all know how badly NCW needs the $. And with the amount of 99ers around now that want highly OE Weapons this would be a huge step.

@ all the "no it's unfair, p2w ppl"
Tell me how many $ you spend per month to the L2Store and then think also about all the freeloaders that aren't paying even 1 cent. Do you really think that this will help NCW running L2 here?

If there wouldn't be the "buy as much as possible to win" players the Servers would been down already. Because these players paying hundrets to thousands of dollars are the ones paying for the rest.

1/10, bad troll.

Astarothy
01-23-2013, 11:56 AM
I have to agree with @redmen, since I clearly understand NC is a corp that needs money hitting their wallets back, but DEW/A should never been brought to the games as a store item, but as a reward drop for doing hard epic bosses in the game. Then if you wanna 0 risk to ++ your weap/armor, you would can do it by slaying the end game content.

And @dreamer, you have to remember that for some players (as me included, I wont deny it), buying at L2store is = supporting NC with its actual policy of "0% care", since all we know the F2P models turned in F2B(ot). I'd be happy to know if those lvl 99 (or at least in their majority) running with ++++ dewr'ed weapon were all LEGITS players, and not 24/7 botters with a credit card in hands. this is what makes me feel sad, not the L2 store itself.

KissThis
01-23-2013, 02:48 PM
No change in the policies for real money transfers (it is still prohibited to buy/sell adena and accounts). There will be a notable change in tomorrow's L2 Store update with a few new items.

As for ancient and destruction scrolls, these items can no longer be sold for obvious reasons.

Okay so I like to see this as a Big !@#$ you people. If you already have +16 blessed R99 stuff cool, if not take a hike. For those of us who didn't want to buy destruction scrolls the first time cuz we thought, "Hey, no one in their right mind is going to pay 50 bucks a pop for these things all the way to +15 or 16."
NCSofts Reply: "We are no longer planning on selling these super epic mega items that make you unstoppable to anyone else, so go piss into the wind, better luck with your next MMO noobz"

TY NCsoft, as if most of us haven't already bent over and taken it far enough up the **** shoot, thank you for this.

Syi
01-23-2013, 05:15 PM

Example:
The Ancient Armor Scroll was a destruction scroll with a 10% enchant success rate increase and you could enchant up to +16 :eek:

So how do I deal with enemies who could get their +16 weapons easy from store but in order for me to get a +16 weapon i have to have an incredible luck or pay incredible amounts of adenas for destruction scrolls, this is really unfair lol.

You gave those people that purchased the scrolls before even more advantage since is really hard to make a +16 weapon with out the store.

Dreamer
01-24-2013, 03:44 AM
1/10, bad troll.
Tell me where i said something that isn't true?
Also, why didn't you tell us how many $ you pay per month? Freeloader? ;)

@ Redmen
I agree, this shouldn't have ever get into the Store. But Question is how would NCW makes the $ they badly need?

@ Astarothy
And how should NCW increase their team/support if they have no money to pay for?
It's kinda foolish to ask for a better support etc. and not paying $ to NCW, but on the other hand want everything better.

Also i would love to hear how the coming 99ers wanna compete in pvp/Oly vs. those with +12++ (blessed) R99 Weapons/+6 Sets?

redmen
01-25-2013, 06:24 PM
hahaha recka hoeveel plus was jou boog ook alweer ? wou je zeggen dat je dat enkel met bewr/ewr gedaan had ? tuurlijk jongen ;)
then what? let ncsoft remove all dewr enchants and ull figure out my bow was +7 or 8 before i used any dewr
so i lose tops 7 or 6 enchants

while 90% of the server lose 10/9 enchants?

fact remains l2 was cooler before these dewr came to store

KingBuff
01-26-2013, 01:14 AM
I've actually been waiting for my 99 weapon before I buy scrolls to make my weapon +16 and my armor +6. I also know a few clannies that have been waiting until you come out with a new promo for dewr and dear. Missing out on a lot of money but oh well.

I also wish destruction scrolls were never added to the game at all, but it's a bit too late for that.

glmk
01-26-2013, 07:39 PM

im in love

imri
01-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Way to keep the bots and their masters safe from challenge! Genius! Meanwhile the rest of us who have to earn our keep are screwed. I will never, ever see 50 billion adena to afford a +15 - +16 weapon.