PDA

View Full Version : Epic Jewelry

Fhurrhurr
03-14-2013, 01:03 PM
I suggest you start selling epics in NCStore to maximize your profit.
Yeah, there will be a ****storm but you are riding this event-buy-in-ncstore rage out so you will manage that aswell.

And then you might wanna add r85(For the lazy ones) toons, r95 and r99 toons aswell. You will get a ton of cash by doing that, i promise.

Further, armor sets at +6 and weapons at +16 would also be a nice thing to add, i mean since you are all about the profit.

Ofc i understand that it will cost a nice chunk of NCoins, but i assume that many who plays L2 likes to spend 90% of their salary on this game, so you will be fine.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot. Start sell adena in NCStore aswell. That if anything will increase your profit with a HUGE percentage.

I hope to see my ideas in NCStore in a near future <3

Yours truely

Fhurrhurr

Elrohir
03-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Agreed

Astarothy
03-14-2013, 01:28 PM
The awkward moment when almost 1 year playing retail servers, you realise that it's worst than that worse private server trash you ever knew.

any restriction to play on Innonva? lf info

Brizan
03-14-2013, 02:16 PM
you cant dualbox in innova unless u have premium acc, so far thats the only restriction i found.

no chat restrictions, starter quest gives more adena, specter weapons are 15-30kk and breastplates/chest armors ( twilight and seraph) are between 40-80kk

that can give u an idea of how innova is doing.

Fhurrhurr
03-14-2013, 02:26 PM
What do a premium account cost?

ZaergateDevianne
03-14-2013, 03:32 PM
What do a premium account cost?

1 Day - .75 Euro
2 Days - 1.29 Euro
7 Days - 8.99 Euro
90 Days - 22.49 Euro
180 Days - 39 Euro

xHaseo
03-14-2013, 05:34 PM
When i saw this post :

At first i was like "OMG SRSLY? WTF?!"
But then i was like "ah , is a troll" lol XD

LordOfSpoil
03-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah, there will be a ****storm but you are riding this event-buy-in-ncstore rage out so you will manage that aswell.

And then you might wanna add r85(For the lazy ones) toons, r95 and r99 toons aswell. You will get a ton of cash by doing that, i promise.

Further, armor sets at +6 and weapons at +16 would also be a nice thing to add, i mean since you are all about the profit.

Ofc i understand that it will cost a nice chunk of NCoins, but i assume that many who plays L2 likes to spend 90% of their salary on this game, so you will be fine.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot. Start sell adena in NCStore aswell. That if anything will increase your profit with a HUGE percentage.

Yours truely

Fhurrhurr

Really, I do not understand why is this trolling important. everything was available in another l2 stores too except the DEWR and DEAR scrolls like what was here too.

I did beat on oly so many people who had +16 weapons, even it isn't easy but it isn't so hard neither.

Creselia
03-14-2013, 08:21 PM

Yours truely

Fhurrhurr

first u need to milk/drain ppl $$.. once u have gotten enough milk and see there is almost nothing to milk... then ur suggestion would be valid to end the servers for good ;p
this way u get more money/$ i would do the same if i had a company & probaly NCwest thinking the same

Draecke
03-21-2013, 03:17 PM
and done :D

http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%ED%8F%AC%EC%9D%B8%ED%8A%B8%EC%83%B5

VIP members can buy Bless Epics:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%EB%A0%88%EC%96%B4+%EC%95%A1%EC%84%B8%EC%84%9C%EB% A6%AC+%EC%83%81%EC%9E%90

Hai Korea ;)

LordOfSpoil
03-21-2013, 08:48 PM
and done :D

http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%ED%8F%AC%EC%9D%B8%ED%8A%B8%EC%83%B5

VIP members can buy Bless Epics:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%EB%A0%88%EC%96%B4+%EC%95%A1%EC%84%B8%EC%84%9C%EB% A6%AC+%EC%83%81%EC%9E%90

Hai Korea ;)

This system what the NCKorea introduced with its items can be successful, but maybe fail too.
The items are a little strong to be in the store, I mean to the jewelries, also may its unique role wont be so unique as it should be.
But as they are 30 days items, also not able to exchange, and you cant use on olympiad. So it doesn't really unbalance game.

Only the open field pvp will what can be question here, but since, the release of these jewelries in shop, will press down the prices of in game boss jewelries, so those players who play a lot, but poor people, can get them easier also. Even the poor people will win more on this shop action, than those who able to spend for the game hundreds of dollars per month.

If the NCsoft listen and care about the feedbacks and if necessary modify to them the shop, this type of payment system can be very successful.

What even the question of the farer future, that will the NCwest introduce later these items here too or not and for how much?

If these kinda of items will popular in Korea and maybe later at us too, might be the Innova will introduce them too.

mixa
03-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Your brain-dead heads, see trolls all around lol, when it's k just a sarcasm.
And yes, it's time to add these things to the store.