PDA

View Full Version : rudolf

Zexcis
04-18-2013, 01:19 PM
pls put rudolf agathion back in store. ty

1Peri1
04-18-2013, 05:38 PM
pls put rudolf agathion back in store. ty

it's a holiday item and an event one no less..glad I have mine :) it gives a buff.

Zexcis
04-19-2013, 07:10 AM
event and holiday is over, shouldnt it be unusable or dissapear then?

mixa
04-19-2013, 07:16 AM
You won't see the rudolph agathion back in the store for sure, before christmas that is at least.It was clearly stated that its a permanent item at the promo, so the smart ppl bought it.

Check out the new agathions available now:

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/soul-avatar-agathions-revealed.php

Zexcis
04-19-2013, 12:44 PM
You won't see the rudolph agathion back in the store for sure, before christmas that is at least.It was clearly stated that its a permanent item at the promo, so the smart ppl bought it.

Check out the new agathions available now:

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/soul-avatar-agathions-revealed.php

yah the people that wasnt home during this event is so dumb. being christmas and all. :rolleyes:

1Peri1
04-19-2013, 05:25 PM
event and holiday is over, shouldnt it be unusable or dissapear then?

Nope. I have the one from last year that buffs and one from a few years ago that doesn't buff and I can use them both and they are permanent.

You probably will not see this again, MAYBE if you are lucky next year.

KingBuff
04-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Nope. I have the one from last year that buffs and one from a few years ago that doesn't buff and I can use them both and they are permanent.

You probably will not see this again, MAYBE if you are lucky next year.

I suspect that there will be something better before Christmas.. maybe even one of the current ones of a different race...

Ebrujo
04-20-2013, 09:42 AM
pay 4 win :D

1Peri1
04-20-2013, 03:26 PM
I suspect that there will be something better before Christmas.. maybe even one of the current ones of a different race...

I couldn't say for sure :) This would be speculation indeed.