PDA

View Full Version : L2 store gifting bugged/disabled?

zrocrash
07-14-2013, 10:28 AM
I just got on the prestige pack after many attempts of trying to purchase it. Now when i try to gift something from the L2 store, the gifting window does not pop up and it bugs my L2 store button. Is anyone else having this prob?

BornInHell
07-14-2013, 02:58 PM
I just got on the prestige pack after many attempts of trying to purchase it. Now when i try to gift something from the L2 store, the gifting window does not pop up and it bugs my L2 store button. Is anyone else having this prob?

might be only you

ohazyrivero
07-16-2013, 08:44 AM
i've been having this for a month and still no fix :s

And making a petition doesn't work because you instantly get kicked off the server. Nor do they respond to the forums so i wouldn't expect a fix for it.

Juji
07-16-2013, 04:32 PM
i've been having this for a month and still no fix :s

And making a petition doesn't work because you instantly get kicked off the server. Nor do they respond to the forums so i wouldn't expect a fix for it.
In-game petition was disabled last year. Please use the support ticket (https://lineage2.custhelp.com/app/ask/) form instead.

Jacky
08-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Gifting isn't bugged most items are available only after 85 lvl. )

Shamrock
08-01-2013, 08:59 AM

I have the same issue, not only with "gift" but with "purchase" as well. Write here if you find a solution...

Draecke
08-01-2013, 11:15 AM
same but it works fine on my other PC so I just switch computers whenever I need something from store.. annoying yes but have no clue why it's doing it so..

tried re installing framework etc. but nothing works..

DrachaVonDrachen
08-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Working as intended... now they need to implement gifting me a few mail order brides.