PDA

View Full Version : Potions

Diego_Vargas
07-22-2013, 02:00 PM
We need Potions for sale:

Olympiad Warrior Healing Potion x1 Coin (+5000 HP/CP Recovery)
Ceremony of Chaos Healing Potion 2x 1 Coin (+2500 HP/CP Recovery)
Draco Health Potion 2x 1 Coin (+2500 HP/CP Recovery)
Draco Mana Potion 5x 1 Coin (+100 MP Recovery)
Battleground Healing Potion 3x 1 Coin (+2500 HP/CP Recovery usuable only in siege zone)

Olympiad Warrior Healing Pack (100 Potions) 80 Coin
Ceremony of Chaos Healing Pack (200 Potions) 80 Coin
Draco Health Pack (200 Potions) 80 Coin
Draco Mana Pack (500 Potions) 80 Coin
Battleground Healing Pack (300 Potions) 80 Coin

Battle Pack (50 Olympiad Warrior Healing Potion, 100 Ceremony of Chaos Healing Potion, 100 Draco Health Potion, 250 Draco Mana Potion, 150 Battleground Potions) 200 Coin

In a 5-10 minute PvP most people will EASILY go through 100+ of these items (EACH).

Colorado
07-22-2013, 02:17 PM
This pots you can buy from bots in towns.
Buy adena from bots to buy items from bots.
Adena black market.

Put this items in l2store will reduce a lot bots in cerymony of chaos.

Diego_Vargas
07-22-2013, 02:25 PM
This pots you can buy from bots in towns.
Buy adena from bots to buy items from bots.
Adena black market.

Put this items in l2store will reduce a lot bots in cerymony of chaos.

I know its a very good idea!

Colorado
07-22-2013, 02:43 PM
I know its a very good idea!
Due to failure of Memory Fragment in L2Store, NC overload Prision of Darkness with bots. Farm this items now is a hardcore fight between bots and players. Buy this items in L2Store now is a good consideration.

Maybe put this items to sell in L2Store will kill CoC (90% of CoC are bots or alt chars who just sign to receive rewards). The same for draco event, in last draco event I see at least 100 regular bot partys trying to made event items (700 players), maybe the cash of this bot partys is superior than money comming for l2store, in other words, maybe put draco pots in L2Store will reduce the profit of NC.

So... final considerations... this items on store help real players and affect the bots.

+1 for this itens on L2Store!

Laby
07-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Why not, just two minus remarks :

- I am not fond of Draco HP pots, event items, being available outside this event. Especially since Dracp HP & Warrior QHP are the same weight and same regen

I would also double the prices x)

Diego_Vargas
07-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Why not, just two minus remarks :

- I am not fond of Draco HP pots, event items, being available outside this event. Especially since Dracp HP & Warrior QHP are the same weight and same regen

I would also double the prices x)

You mean ceremony not warrior (oly).

I have no problem with them making draco variants available for purchase during the event itself.

Anything to help reduce the number of bots farming imo!

Pricing as I suggested is fair given the volume used and the rate of consumption.

You cant price it to the point where it is still attractive to farm with bots.

n00dles
07-22-2013, 05:01 PM
No no no..

People dont use 100~ potions for 5 or 10 min pvp.
PvP lasts 5, 10 min BECAUSE of those 100~ pots.

Last thing we need is another HP potion event or pots on store.
We had enought of PvP results based on who carry more pots.
Once I beat a 99 archer when I was 96 because of pots. No fun at all.

If they start selling HP pots, why dont also sell 'Immortal, 1 hit anything Rune' once for all?

This crap only takes away real fun of the game.

Draecke
07-22-2013, 06:14 PM
not only bots farm those pots, doing this would also take away adena income from legit players so instead of making it an store item NC should first deal with the reality of those bots and remove them from game..

imo it's time for their GSU team to start earn their pay and clean up the nonsense..

in itself not a bad suggestion but I don't like solutions that don't address the actual problem that lies at the rotten core..

Pellegri
07-22-2013, 08:06 PM
^ delusional dream :)
in the end only bots shall remain !

Jacky
07-23-2013, 07:07 PM
can u flipin imagine tank with 5k pots ? u serious ?

iNoisia
07-24-2013, 01:31 AM
We need Potions for sale:

In a 5-10 minute PvP most people will EASILY go through 100+ of these items (EACH).
F1 potions and you only click on them? I wonder if you do something else in pvp

socketka
07-24-2013, 06:51 AM
No.

marw
07-24-2013, 08:12 AM
No.
u should sell yours draco hp pots :D

darkbozz
07-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Due to failure of Memory Fragment in L2Store, NC overload Prision of Darkness with bots. Farm this items now is a hardcore fight between bots and players. Buy this items in L2Store now is a good consideration.

Colorado, who do you think is running the bots in PoD now?

GF Porter

iSummon
07-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Because we need an even bigger gaps between RMT'ers and other players who cant sell 1bil to pay for a full pack of items.

I say no to this. When you are out of pots, play normally. Thats why you have healers.

Zazie
07-24-2013, 01:54 PM
You mean ceremony not warrior (oly).

I have no problem with them making draco variants available for purchase during the event itself.

Anything to help reduce the number background clients I have to run to farm!

Pricing as I suggested is fair given the volume used and the rate of consumption.

You cant price it to the point where it is still attractive to farm with bots.

fixed.

Diego_Vargas
07-24-2013, 02:06 PM
So we are clear, the have-not's who don't contribute to NCSofts profitability are complaining about what the 'haves' who do pay the bills are able to spend their money on.

Cool story, lol.

Beggars cant be choosers.

Revive
07-24-2013, 02:31 PM
So we are clear, the have-not's who don't contribute to NCSofts profitability are complaining about what the 'haves' who do pay the bills are able to spend their money on.

Cool story, lol.

love t his guy

Generic11
07-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Actually I would go for this. But not some crazy prices like 1 warrior pot - 10 coins.

TheRayFinkle
07-24-2013, 03:09 PM
love t his guy

Stop getting on you knees for him.

Draecke
07-24-2013, 03:25 PM

Cool story, lol.

Not everyone here who isn't 100% in favor is poor.. assumption is a bad thing ok ;)

Diego_Vargas
07-24-2013, 03:28 PM
Not everyone here who isn't 100% in favor is poor.. assumption is a bad thing ok ;)

Some of us are just meant to lead.

bingbing3
07-24-2013, 03:29 PM

I don't see reason to not be in favor of it. Either way they'll get their hands on the potions.

Rather it be through RMT (buying adena to buy the pots from chars in town), 3rd Party Programs auto-joining COC for QHP accumulation, or 3rd Party Programs (botting for adena) to buy them "legitimately".

They're just trying to make it less of a hassle for themselves, it's a reasonable request.

I must say I do agree with Diego, as most likely the ones who aren't in Favor are the ones whom can't afford to spend 20$ in QHP which would only be enough for 1 Castle Siege.

iRevolT
07-25-2013, 09:41 AM
+1 for this...maybe it will balance the pvp...some ppl have lots of potion while others have almost nothing (like me).

iNoisia
07-25-2013, 10:07 AM
+1 for this...maybe it will balance the pvp...some ppl have lots of potion while others have almost nothing (like me).
Eh, its only your problem. You can easy buy potions from oly manager/AH/etc etc. And c'mon balance in pvp because potions in shop? You kidding me.... Better ad +15 ama weapons with 2 sa, this you can call "balance in pvp"

iRevolT
07-25-2013, 10:19 AM
Eh, its only your problem. You can easy buy potions from oly manager/AH/etc etc. And c'mon balance in pvp because potions in shop? You kidding me.... Better ad +15 ama weapons with 2 sa, this you can call "balance in pvp"

idk you, but i play against the better clans in the game and i dont want stay sitting in my ch just because i have no healers...and potions from oly/coc are ****...some ppls have 10k more draco potions...what i'll do with 300 oly potions per mounth?

about +15 weapons i think it was a mistake from NCWest...put that scroll and delete after...include deleting from game (free ways to get it) but second SA on weapon u can put by urself ;D

Draecke
07-25-2013, 11:43 AM
to Diego & Bing - you're both missing my point which was that there are also legits aka not COG bot farmers that sell these items ingame as a means of earning adena whom would be actually hurt if those nc coin prices were to be way lower then the adena market value.

I don't care about those pots ingame as there are many of them already and as mentioned by others before with the exception of Draco pots as those will run out at some point the COG/Oly pots are here to stay regardless.

ps, so after 1st Draco event I had 50+k DHP and sold over time 40k of them for nice pile of adena $_$ - play a strong tank so not really need more then a few 100 per huge mass pvp myself..

Jacky
08-07-2013, 10:49 AM

Cool story, lol.

You even thought about "power" politicians and all those pplz who want More and more power ?

They usualy end up with bullet in their heads )) Think about it . Nothing personal its just some facts from history ).

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_US_Presidents_were_assassinated

You rly want some power ? :D

Linnda
08-08-2013, 12:16 AM
You even thought about "power" politicians and all those pplz who want More and more power ?

They usualy end up with bullet in their heads )) Think about it . Nothing personal its just some facts from history ).

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_US_Presidents_were_assassinated

You rly want some power ? :D

Wat?

Has this anything to do with L2 :/ ?

Jacky
08-08-2013, 04:28 AM
Wat?

Has this anything to do with L2 :/ ?

Yes that greed of power has to do with l2 :)