PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuits

Seda
07-25-2013, 02:34 PM
How long until these are available?

Nostro
07-25-2013, 02:47 PM
I was in the pool at hotsprings the other day relaxing in the warm redish water thinking.... "I wish I had a swimsuit so my light elvin skin can get a tan" Then I went to the Rainbow Chateua for a full body message and forgot to post the question of when I could have one!

Seda
07-25-2013, 08:54 PM
The GM buff swimsuits were amazingly e-hot. They need to sell those ++

EvilSpeaks
07-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh.

My.

Gawd.

People, it's the summer. Please step away from the keyboards, go to your nearest beach, lake, water-themed fun park, or wherever, and enjoy real people in real bathing suits for a change. You'll only be young once. And your peers will only be young once. And yes, take your bathing suits with you. Ogle and be ogled, but get outdoors and LIVE!!!

Sawada
07-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Oh.

My.

Gawd.

People, it's the summer. Please step away from the keyboards, go to your nearest beach, lake, water-themed fun park, or wherever, and enjoy real people in real bathing suits for a change. You'll only be young once. And your peers will only be young once. And yes, take your bathing suits with you. Ogle and be ogled, but get outdoors and LIVE!!!

give up , humanity already lost .. it is time to accept the fact , that we are robots ...
p.s swimsuit ir pretty good idea for l2 store :cool:

Seda
07-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Elven women do what I click them to do, hence a swimsuit on them is a better investment than going outside.