PDA

View Full Version : adenas

PaulBrzz
07-28-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm new to this server and just wanted to know if one could donate money for adenas, or are we just suppose to pick up what the monsters throw? lol

Zyndarius
07-28-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm new to this server and just wanted to know if one could donate money for adenas, or are we just suppose to pick up what the monsters throw? lol

I'm not surprised.....another BR...welcome to L2BR!

michas
07-29-2013, 04:50 AM
Not sure is serious...

Exoh
07-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Move along, nothing to see here.....

There is no such thing as donating on here, and no, you cannot buy adena from the game store. I suggest returning to your private servers. :)

Untrue. Buy certain things with nccoin, sell in game for adena. Ideally, buying adena from a legitimate source.

Exoh
07-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Either you do not read or understand what the OP was asking. He wants to know if he could buy adena directly from the L2 Store and the answer is no so my reply was true. He was not asking about buying items and selling them for adena so read better before replying.

Personally I think the OP is just trolling.

Easy captain pretentious, I know what he was asking and my statement remains. You CAN convert personal money into in game currency. I didn't specify the means, because I assumed we could all handle the rest of that logic.