PDA

View Full Version : stone of Destiny?

Problematic
08-05-2013, 09:31 PM
I wonder whether Stone of Destiny back or not because having a kamael ISS would go perfect being..

Linnda
08-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Never!

Orfano
08-06-2013, 05:56 AM
I made a topic about this, we simply need the class change service :(

Draecke
08-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Regardless the OP is talking about a class that got removed from the game, unless your an old player and you kept your judicator/kameal iss class there's NO WAY anymore ingame that you can become one.. not even with a class change server or destiny stone.

for some reason the koreans removed that class completely from the game so forget about it and move on..

Problematic
08-06-2013, 10:17 PM
alright such info already collected of users,
self like to know of the manager

Saci, jujii, Vali?

please?

Linnda
08-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Kamael Iss is awesome. I'm also a Kamael healer...

HA!

Problematic
08-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Did not write anything Wrong.

Stone of destiny need to return L2store.

Because it is many people wanting to.

Not need players in Talking that do not come back.

Linnda
08-16-2013, 07:44 AM

Thank gos the GM's don't care. You missed out on the event. So you snooze ya lose :3

Pellegri
08-16-2013, 09:01 PM

hmm dude go search how many peoples want botless servers :D
but on other hand ncsoft won't get any $$ from banning bots while they will get ******** of $$$$ from selling stone of destiny so refresh every wednesday ncstore cuz faster you will see stone in ncstore than botless servers :D

1Peri1
08-18-2013, 08:47 AM
I wonder whether Stone of Destiny back or not because having a kamael ISS would go perfect being..

SoD was completely removed from the game after the diversified classes returned. Because of this class change was also closed. SoD will not be returning, it was removed off all my alternate classes that had one from GoD. What you create when you start the game will end up being what you are, so choose wisely or re-roll like we did in the past.

I made a topic about this, we simply need the class change service :(

Like I said this was closed due to class diversification.

alright such info already collected of users,
self like to know of the manager

Saci, jujii, Vali?

please?

Sace no longer works for NC Soft or Lineage 2. SoD is not ever returning, the feature was removed.

Linnda
08-22-2013, 03:39 PM
SoD was completely removed from the game after the diversified classes returned. Because of this class change was also closed. SoD will not be returning, it was removed off all my alternate classes that had one from GoD. What you create when you start the game will end up being what you are, so choose wisely or re-roll like we did in the past.

Like I said this was closed due to class diversification.

SoD is not ever returning, the feature was removed.

Thanks Peri for curing my class main uniqueness gone anxieties :D