PDA

View Full Version : Really now?

ApaApaApa
08-14-2013, 10:34 AM
So, there I was buying 800 coins to buy a last vit bundle pack before maintanace. I was happy and all and I clicked on the marvelous l2 store icon IG. The product was.. wait for it... SOLD OUT.

Are

you

freaking

kidding

me?

I guess you had a limited stock in your warehouse, some broke while getting them from the factory, some broke while the cleaning lady vacumed...

Now I have to go through the trouble of submitting petition to get my money back and also try not to buy coins for 1 month just to get back at ya.

Thanks!

DrachaVonDrachen
08-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Procrastination is the practice of carrying out less urgent tasks in preference to more urgent ones, or doing more pleasurable things in place of less pleasurable ones, and thus putting off impending tasks to a later time.

A day late and a dollar short...

1Peri1
08-18-2013, 11:20 AM
So, there I was buying 800 coins to buy a last vit bundle pack before maintanace. I was happy and all and I clicked on the marvelous l2 store icon IG. The product was.. wait for it... SOLD OUT.

Are

you

freaking

kidding

me?

I guess you had a limited stock in your warehouse, some broke while getting them from the factory, some broke while the cleaning lady vacumed...

Now I have to go through the trouble of submitting petition to get my money back and also try not to buy coins for 1 month just to get back at ya.

Thanks!

Well depending how long till maintenance it was when you decided to buy it I'm sure it was taken down so no one could buy one 2 minutes before servers went down and have 100 people screaming they didn't get it.

And you won't get a refund for ncoins, you're stuck with that. I'm sure the $20 you spent a month won't hurt NC. You're not even a blip on the profit chart.

ApaApaApa
08-19-2013, 03:03 PM
If NC thinks the same way you do, no wonder the profits are going down :)

1Peri1
08-19-2013, 04:55 PM
If NC thinks the same way you do, no wonder the profits are going down :)

There is no "if". All ncoin sales are final, it says that when you buy them. Unless there was a grossly massive error on their part you don't get to "return" them or items.

It the terms of sale..read them.