Lineage II Forums

Lineage II Forums (http://boards.lineage2.com/index.php)
-   Player Questions (http://boards.lineage2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Kamaloka / Delusion Chamber (http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=212842)

Grazzt 12-22-2010 11:30 PM

Kamaloka / Delusion Chamber

So, i don't really get this Kamaloka thing...

When i hit lv.58, i got a message from the Captain in Shuttgart about Kamaloka ... i went and talked to him, and he said that Kamaloka can only be entered by a party, but if i wanted to enter it alone i should talk to a Pathfinder Worker.

That's what i did, and this Pathfinder Worker told me to enter the Delusion Chamber.
Again, that's what i did, but once in the Delusion Chamber every Gatekeeper says i have to be in a party to enter ??!?

So, is there something i'm missing here ?

ElSeba 12-22-2010 11:39 PM

Re: Kamaloka / Delusion Chamber

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grazzt (Post 3038766)
So, i don't really get this Kamaloka thing...

When i hit lv.58, i got a message from the Captain in Shuttgart about Kamaloka ... i went and talked to him, and he said that Kamaloka can only be entered by a party, but if i wanted to enter it alone i should talk to a Pathfinder Worker.

That's what i did, and this Pathfinder Worker told me to enter the Delusion Chamber.
Again, that's what i did, but once in the Delusion Chamber every Gatekeeper says i have to be in a party to enter ??!?

So, is there something i'm missing here ?

kamalokas are mini instances with one or several raid bosses, you need to be in a party (at least 2) to be able to enter.

here's a guide: [GUIDE] Clearing the Kamaloka bosses - Lineage II Forums

GL

stupidity 12-22-2010 11:42 PM

kama's are group only can be done once a day. There are 3 per every 10 lvls.

usually on the 6, 8, 9 of the lvl (eg. 46,48,49) 6,8 can be done with as low as 2 ppl, the 9 one is 1 hour long and takes a full party of 9 to do it.

the only other one like it is a 1 time character quest called the pailika(or something like that lol) it can be done at 36-42, 61-67, 73-77. This is a timed solo raid boss kill u must complete in 1 hour.

Grazzt 12-23-2010 03:00 AM

Ok, thanks for the replies !

I get that actually, that's what i thought, but then why is every Captain talking about soloing Kamaloka by speaking with a Pathfinder Worker ??

Varaya 12-23-2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grazzt (Post 3038772)
Ok, thanks for the replies !

I get that actually, that's what i thought, but then why is every Captain talking about soloing Kamaloka by speaking with a Pathfinder Worker ??

That's a Korean thing, I think they have some kind of solo instance thing you can do once a day. I.e., the translator translated some dialogue text which talks about things we here do not get.

I remember that when the pathfinder NPC were put into the game, they had no function at all on our servers, and everybody just thought "wtf, why is that guy standing there when he is completely useless?" (delusion chamber was not in the game back then, so the only function for the pathfinder was to enter the solo instance - but we here do not have that, so the pathfinder NPC just had some silly useless text when you clicked on him).

Grazzt 12-23-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varaya (Post 3038782)
"wtf, why is that guy standing there when he is completely useless?"

He he, just like the Dimensional Merchant then ? :p

Ok, thanx for the clarification !

Attamo 12-24-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupidity (Post 3038768)
kama's are group only can be done once a day. There are 3 per every 10 lvls.

usually on the 6, 8, 9 of the lvl (eg. 46,48,49) 6,8 can be done with as low as 2 ppl, the 9 one is 1 hour long and takes a full party of 9 to do it.

Its usually on 3, 6 and 9. (43, 46, 49) This goes from lvl 23 till 73. Then it jumps to 78, 81, 83.

Judas 12-24-2010 10:42 AM

yeah and if you are lvl 78/79 and try to enter an 83 kama... you get the message that your not the correct lvl.. and you must be lvl 80 to enter