Lineage II Forums

Lineage II Forums (http://boards.lineage2.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://boards.lineage2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Echo Update (http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=242415)

Untagged 07-06-2012 01:54 AM

Echo Update

Translated from the Korean Powerwiki:

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Echo_Update

sercatum 07-06-2012 08:11 AM

Re: Echo Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untagged (Post 3246453)
Translated from the Korean Powerwiki:

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Echo_Update

Thx a lot :)

Dreamer 07-06-2012 08:15 AM

Thx mate

Mew 07-06-2012 08:23 AM

Wait wut?

1. Vitality consumption efficiency was improved.
Solo and 2-6 party hunting: reduced vitality points that are consumed during hunting.

I really hope it will be implemented... ;)
2. Each character per account to have an independent vitality point.
3. One of the main character / Dual / sub-class, to have an independent vitality.

4. Number of weeks with vitality and vitality-related items Items re-use was changed to reflect the number of characters and classes.
5. Charging effects, or vitality energy to maintain the effectiveness of an item with the 'Vitamin Manager "to my character through the account has been changed to be able to share.
Depending on the item setting, some items (eg 'vitality of ') cannot be shared across characters in the account.

Yunalesca 07-06-2012 08:46 AM

Yes it will be implemented.

Smittie 07-06-2012 11:12 AM

Was this translated by a translator, or Google translator?

Coz most of the text makes very little sense...

Aluna_ 07-06-2012 11:41 AM

We dont even have Glory days update yet and u bother with echo that wont be here for 1 year +. Many of those infos might be possibly wrong too:rolleyes:

Yunalesca 07-06-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aluna_ (Post 3246587)
Many of those infos might be possibly wrong too:rolleyes:

No, they're confirmed on the power wiki pages.

Tiferet1 07-06-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie (Post 3246579)

Apparently it is.

Tekniko64 07-06-2012 03:13 PM

This doesn't look like much of an update. I am kind of disappointed actually.

Rosalina 07-06-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekniko64 (Post 3246657)
This doesn't look like much of an update. I am kind of disappointed actually.

To be fair, it isn't a major update, this is just 4 weekly updates made into 1 package for us...
I quote from the wiki main page...

Quote:

Echo Update

4 Mini updates released in Korea. These have been seen in the recent patch notes but are being packaged as an update.

Untagged 07-06-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie (Post 3246579)

I'm not a professional translator so I use the tools available to me. Google translation is the start of the process. Then I correct the names of Places, Items, Mob Names, Quests, etc., to match our version of the game. I try to clean up the normal sentences as much as I can, but if I am not exactly sure what they are describing, I leave it alone until I can find more information. I would rather temporarily leave a confusing sentence than provide incorrect information.
Also try to remember that Terragamers is just a hobby for me, not a job. I put it together in my spare time. If you don't find it helpful, don't use it. Problem solved.

DrachaVonDrachen 07-06-2012 06:24 PM

Maybe the translator is wrong... but there is nothing in there about magic carpets?!?!?

Untagged 07-06-2012 06:43 PM

Lol. 2 more Echo updates to go, so there is always hope.

Anhur 07-06-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

1. Mentoring system penalty has been changed:
Termination of Contract: 7 -> 2,
Graduation: 5 -> 1,
this

Smittie 07-06-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untagged (Post 3246704)
I'm not a professional translator so I use the tools available to me. Google translation is the start of the process. Then I correct the names of Places, Items, Mob Names, Quests, etc., to match our version of the game. I try to clean up the normal sentences as much as I can, but if I am not exactly sure what they are describing, I leave it alone until I can find more information. I would rather temporarily leave a confusing sentence than provide incorrect information.
Also try to remember that Terragamers is just a hobby for me, not a job. I put it together in my spare time. If you don't find it helpful, don't use it. Problem solved.

Sorry if I offended you trying to figure out if you are non-english speaking or just using tools that come built into the Chrome web-browser.