Lineage II Forums

Lineage II Forums (http://boards.lineage2.com/index.php)
-   Player Guides (http://boards.lineage2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Lineage 2 Classes and Skills (http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=208362)

Leonidar 04-07-2010 02:38 PM

Lineage 2 Classes and Skills

I uploaded some more content to my L2 site today , and changed the deisgn a bit to kinda look abit more like the Korean Powerwiki ;)

I toke the time to write descriptions about the races and classes of Lineage,
with a accurate Database of all the skills in the game.
I like making content for L2 :D

You can find race/class info and skill info on the links below, Enjoy.

Human Classes and Skills

Elf Classes and Skills

Dark Elf Classes and Skills

Orc Classes and Skills

Kamael Classes and Skills

Dwarf Classes and Skills

Btw. if you find any info about the races or classes that make you go LOL :D please let me know.
If you think you can write a better description about your class please let me know and I might upload it instead of mine with your name.

Nuku 04-08-2010 03:04 AM

Re: Lineage 2 Classes and Skills

Very nice, gj :)

Mardonius 04-08-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonidar (Post 2978438)
I uploaded some more content to my L2 site today , and changed the deisgn a bit to kinda look abit more like the Korean Powerwiki ;)

I toke the time to write descriptions about the races and classes of Lineage,
with a accurate Database of all the skills in the game.
I like making content for L2 :D

You can find race/class info and skill info on the links below, Enjoy.

Human Classes and Skills

Elf Classes and Skills

Dark Elf Classes and Skills

Orc Classes and Skills

Kamael Classes and Skills

Dwarf Classes and Skills

Btw. if you find any info about the races or classes that make you go LOL :D please let me know.
If you think you can write a better description about your class please let me know and I might upload it instead of mine with your name.

Thank you and Nice Site Dude....

AndreasK 05-07-2010 09:11 AM

Very nice effort. Keep it up.

PS: The description of doomcryer skill "Chant of gate" should be: "Summons all party members".

Leonidar 05-09-2010 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreasK (Post 2984163)
Very nice effort. Keep it up.

PS: The description of doomcryer skill "Chant of gate" should be: "Summons all party members".

Sa1en 05-09-2010 11:36 AM

mmm, l2gc its ur site? to favorites ;D

Laby 05-09-2010 12:31 PM

About Mystic muses :
Quote:

With there Arance powers the Mystic Muses
is it not the word Arcanes ?

About Spirit of the Unicorn, a proper description would be Allows user to use all the abilities of a Unicorn for 5 minutes. Any servitor disappears.

Zoc 05-09-2010 07:01 PM

I liked how you used the elements to put a positive spin on being a PP xD.

__Terry__ 05-10-2010 11:32 AM

The mages of the Elf race have the highest casting speed of all races with there high MEN.

Since when Men affects cast speed?

WIT
Increases chance of magic critical hits, casting speed, resistance to Hold, resistance to curses (such as HP degeneration, decreased HP recovery rate, increased skill re-use time, and decreased effect of heals).

MEN
Increases magic defense, maximum MP, MP recovery speed, and curse resistance. Decreases probability of magic interruption.

Leonidar 05-10-2010 02:44 PM

Spell errors fixed. / thanks :)

Rohirrim 05-14-2010 04:14 AM

Nice layout, but I'm curious where you got your skills database from.

Leonidar 05-15-2010 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 2985810)
Nice layout, but I'm curious where you got your skills database from.

Same place were you got it , exept i dident use the same code. :)

Rohirrim 05-15-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonidar (Post 2986104)
Same place were you got it , exept i dident use the same code. :)

I used 3 year old skill tables from lineage2.com and updated them to the current status myself.

I would like to know your source of the code you used to create your sql database so that I can see who has copied my lists without giving credits to my site...why I say this: the lists contains the exact same small mistakes that my lists have, but during next update I will make my lists harder to copy.

Leonidar 05-16-2010 08:34 AM

sent link in pm.

Rohirrim 05-16-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonidar (Post 2986258)
sent link in pm.

Thanks

The site you linked you has copy&pasted all my skill lists including HTML and CSS code and maintained the exact same look and graphics as my site.

I realy hope that the owner of that site will read my e-mail and add a link and credits to my work or remove the list from that site.

Smittie 05-16-2010 03:39 PM

Leo stealing ur stuff Rohirrim?

Leonidar 05-16-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie (Post 2986304)

lol no, but it seems that the DBs that float around on the web is Lineage2+reworkRohirrim from the start.

Rohirrim 05-16-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie (Post 2986304)

No, but Leo's source has basically made a bad copy of my site that makes it extremely easy to see where they got it from.

It's sad to see that something that I have worked hard with and spent several weeks on is just being copy&pasted and given out at other sites without linking to my site and say that it is the source of the database....specially without contacting me and ask for permission first.

That being said, my database started out as a copy of the database of lineage2.com (after getting written permission from NCSoft or else they would never had added my site to this list) that I have spent lots of time correcting and adding/removing things.

Smittie 05-16-2010 07:28 PM

As long as your site is up, I dont really see a need to go to any other site. Yours has all I need for checking skills, and its faster than the official site too.

Rohirrim 05-16-2010 07:34 PM

And hopefully it will get even faster after I have re-written the core of my site