Lineage II Forums

Lineage II Forums (http://boards.lineage2.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://boards.lineage2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Real life farming? (http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=294125)

Miso 10-19-2017 08:16 PM

Real life farming?
 
What is your job in real life and maybe share how much money you make doing it..?
I work at McDonalds and make minimum wage in US :D
I can buy 800 Ncoin every 1 hour!!

Jacky 10-19-2017 09:24 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miso (Post 3572119)
What is your job in real life and maybe share how much money you make doing it..?
I work at McDonalds and make minimum wage in US :D
I can buy 800 Ncoin every 1 hour!!

Is that before or after you look after your real life needs like :
1. buy meal
2. buy hygienic things
3. pay bills pay rent(or mortgage)
4. buy clothes
etc..
????

Ox'bane 10-19-2017 10:52 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
i earn 631.50 dolar a month.

on this semester my college is on about $158,50 (just aplied to 4 disciplines, still need 7 to finish), next semester the bill ll be a pain, way up that amount.

my rent is $215,80 |(water+internet+electricity)

i m used to spend around $80 on groceries that i divide in 2 on the card every month.

the gim is about $ 19.

thats my life.

welcome to brasil.

DreamSeeker 10-19-2017 11:12 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ox'bane (Post 3572132)
i earn 631.50 dolar a month.

welcome to brasil.

Dang! No wonder you hate us!

As of January 2018, minimum wage in Canada = $14.00/hour. If you are in college, I suggest you not to spend too much time playing Lineage2, but focus on your study. Lots of skilled trade jobs like electricians, mechanics, plumbers and carpenters...etc. are open in Canada with the entry level pay of $25~$35/hour ($1 USD = $1.25 CAD) due to the baby boomers retiring.
The income tax is heavy though. Average Canadians make about $78,000 CAD a year and pay about $30,000 for the income tax.
An apartment in Toronto = $1,000~1,200(1 bedroom) a month, grocery = $300~$400 a month on average.

Get a degree in skilled trade and move to Canada?

Ox'bane 10-19-2017 11:22 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
i dont hate because the money, is the nonsense u write on forum that makes me hate u, and i m not alone, even the ppl that live in USA or europe feel the same thing.

with the gear u ppl have, i would be making pvp videos, pve stuff to youtube and improve the game face everytime and not on forum talking about how much i burned like u guys do.

i report martelx scumbag too many times, we all know that he was a focking bot user, but at least because of him, l2 was living, what we have now? miso trading his money for dragon weapon on a doush video????

mixa 10-19-2017 11:25 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
I'm also working at McDonalds, as most ppl in Murica and I can buy 1200 ncoin with my hourly wage.
But since I'm not very educated and Obama didn't really care, I have no idea how to buy those ncoin, lay alone to know how to play L2.

Miso 10-20-2017 03:42 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ox'bane (Post 3572135)
i dont hate because the money, is the nonsense u write on forum that makes me hate u, and i m not alone, even the ppl that live in USA or europe feel the same thing.

with the gear u ppl have, i would be making pvp videos, pve stuff to youtube and improve the game face everytime and not on forum talking about how much i burned like u guys do.

i report martelx scumbag too many times, we all know that he was a focking bot user, but at least because of him, l2 was living, what we have now? miso trading his money for dragon weapon on a doush video????

Man.. so much hate. Its the hate you have that keep you in low life.

crewcabanger 10-20-2017 04:06 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
If you want some extra cash, you can always participate in research/studies.

Ox'bane 10-20-2017 04:35 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miso (Post 3572160)
Man.. so much hate. Its the hate you have that keep you in low life.

lol, low life, dude i live in brasil. the life i have is SUPER OK HERE

u can check the threads on forum, u ll see threads about brazilian asking for fair prices for us, even if i have a good life here, we cant play the same way like u
paying dolar, (just that).

the amount i spend on my groceries here is 80, seeker said there it would be 300 on canada, pay atention to the information.

really if u were used to use ur brain, u shouldnt made posts likes these, and u would never made that post about how u were so great that u bought a dragon weapon the way u did.

Melaney 10-20-2017 06:36 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamSeeker (Post 3572133)
Average Canadians make about $78,000 CAD a year and pay about $30,000 for the income tax.

The MEDIAN Canadian FAMILY earns approximately 78,000$ CAD a year, whereas the MEDIAN individual income is around 25,000$-30,000$ CAD.

The AVERAGE Canadian individual income is approximately 35,000$-40,000$, and so you can assume the AVERAGE Canadian family income is around the same as the MEDIAN Family income.

That being said, the average individual Canadian does not pay 30,000$ in taxes.

CrisKings22 10-20-2017 08:11 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
I'm looking for a job atm. Things are kinda complicated here in Brazil. :rolleyes:

DreamSeeker 10-20-2017 10:32 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melaney (Post 3572168)
The MEDIAN Canadian FAMILY earns approximately 78,000$ CAD a year, whereas the MEDIAN individual income is around 25,000$-30,000$ CAD.

The AVERAGE Canadian individual income is approximately 35,000$-40,000$, and so you can assume the AVERAGE Canadian family income is around the same as the MEDIAN Family income.

That being said, the average individual Canadian does not pay 30,000$ in taxes.

I think you are probably right but I am right, too.
It's all because of the fact that the top 5% of the population owning the 70-80% of the nation's wealth, while the rest 95% of the population end up sharing the remaining 20-30% of the wealth. I believe the situation is the same pretty much everywhere you go in the world, worst in some countries like top 2% owning 90%.

Jacky 10-21-2017 02:34 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamSeeker (Post 3572174)
I think you are probably right but I am right, too.
It's all because of the fact that the top 5% of the population owning the 70-80% of the nation's wealth, while the rest 95% of the population end up sharing the remaining 20-30% of the wealth. I believe the situation is the same pretty much everywhere you go in the world, worst in some countries like top 2% owning 90%.

Yup, this is major capitalism problem. it should be implemented some soft restrictions to hoard money at such scale/person or family. But yeah them "smart azz" will find ways... Its more psycholigical, and mentality issue. A sense of "power", which in general is a desctruction for everything, even them.

ShakaZuluPP 10-21-2017 05:57 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
min wage in Macedonia is ~200 euro per month, that money get more of 80% of all in country, welcome to last hole in Europe who is not in EU/NATO...

Miso 10-21-2017 08:26 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Median individual income in USA is $31,000
Average individual income in USA is $73,000 (includes Bill Gates and many other billionaires)

So the average people unless you’re high up CEOs or Executives in a large corporation make about $31,000. That about $2600 a month.

Living expense in US is not cheap and a whole different topic to talk about.

Now for the extra money left over to buy NCoin? Oh man...

dvpKAKdcp 10-21-2017 09:43 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miso (Post 3572119)
What is your job in real life and maybe share how much money you make doing it..?
I work at McDonalds and make minimum wage in US :D
I can buy 800 Ncoin every 1 hour!!

Before you do money you get education and work hard stand for +8 hours you are who?I do not stand everyday i sit and enjoy life hello miss mc

dvpKAKdcp 10-21-2017 10:02 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
IN USAAAAAA u can't earn more than 13 because you sign employment document's and sign insurance any way. This insurances benefits no need to you but they give you to sign this **** and a half of you earningns disappear and you get 8-7 so this is why you need to get higest education

Sphryx 10-22-2017 06:51 AM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamSeeker (Post 3572133)
Dang! No wonder you hate us!

He is bitter. XD

Brazilian here. I am a student and I don't have to pay for my university, because I didn't waste my time with a game and studied hard for a scholarship.

People here are fine earning almost nothing per month, but still they come here to cry about how they don't have money. All I have to say to these people is: improve yourselves! Lazy people!!!!

Ox'bane 10-22-2017 07:32 AM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphryx (Post 3572224)
He is bitter. XD

Brazilian here. I am a student and I don't have to pay for my university, because I didn't waste my time with a game and studied hard for a scholarship.

People here are fine earning almost nothing per month, but still they come here to cry about how they don't have money. All I have to say to these people is: improve yourselves! Lazy people!!!!

like i said i dont hate them cos the money, already said that my life is good like 3 times on this thread. and now u call me bitter, roflmao dude...... let me put this way, what they did so far was talking about how much money they used and how bad they used it. thats why i dont like them, i already said that too like 2000000 times(seeker even tried to forum warrior znipo/daiko once and others pro archers on forum, and got his *** burned, he spent a car on a toon that he showed he dont understand, same goes for miso, that i m pretty sure he cant beat socketka or mixa).

roflmao, now about my time on earth, graduated in technical business administration by efg sebrae, dropped 2 federals, got 820 on enem and never applied for a scholarship dude, i rather not do it,

first tried computer science at ufla(gaveup cos i didnt had the maturity to live by mylsef) than enter Social Communication at pucminas (jornalism=when I realized that I was too smart to walk with such people) haha human sciences ppl are such a pile of garbage and guess what dont let me start on the students of federal colleges, than i went to commercial programming at ifmg just to end up at puc minas information systems current at 7 period with average 7.63 with only class time without ever having to study not even 1 hour out of college.

like u said on other post of urs, u earn way more than 650 dolar a month and now you claim u are a state weight, man...............................................

i dont know u and i already know that you're just one more BRAZILIAN WAY.

Sphryx 10-22-2017 03:47 PM

Re: Real life farming?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ox'bane (Post 3572227)
like i said i dont hate them cos the money, already said that my life is good like 3 times on this thread. and now u call me bitter, roflmao dude...... let me put this way, what they did so far was talking about how much money they used and how bad they used it. thats why i dont like them, i already said that too like 2000000 times(seeker even tried to forum warrior znipo/daiko once and others pro archers on forum, and got his *** burned, he spent a car on a toon that he showed he dont understand, same goes for miso, that i m pretty sure he cant beat socketka or mixa).

roflmao, now about my time on earth, graduated in technical business administration by efg sebrae, dropped 2 federals, got 820 on enem and never applied for a scholarship dude, i rather not do it,

first tried computer science at ufla(gaveup cos i didnt had the maturity to live by mylsef) than enter Social Communication at pucminas (jornalism=when I realized that I was too smart to walk with such people) haha human sciences ppl are such a pile of garbage and guess what dont let me start on the students of federal colleges, than i went to commercial programming at ifmg just to end up at puc minas information systems current at 7 period with average 7.63 with only class time without ever having to study not even 1 hour out of college.

like u said on other post of urs, u earn way more than 650 dolar a month and now you claim u are a state weight, man...............................................

i dont know u and i already know that you're just one more BRAZILIAN WAY.

Well... I never told u how much I get per month... the only thing I said is that I couldn't live with 2k/month.

the rest u said is irrelevant for me, I just got a tip that u just give up too easy and you are not sure about your life...

Well, u don't like people by how they use their money... how superficial you are....btw, that's none of any1 business...

I also never told u on which country I got my scholarship... have a good life, mr. bitter!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

©20042012 NC Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, PlayNC, Lineage, Team Lineage II, Lineage II, Goddess of Destruction, Truly Free, L2 Store, L2 Galleria, NCoin, Path to Awakening, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.