View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 12:09 PM   #42
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IB4 Post update QQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Hmmmm, so I'm Mr. Sunshine or I'm a Hater? Both above is from same thread posted by same anonymus troll, u gotta decide what I am m8 otherwise it doesnt really sound very convincing

PS: Hate-list on facebook? WTF should that be? Maybe better don't eat those mushrooms next time

1 page before. But keep lying Mr.random DH victim
Yeah, broke what I said, but only be cause I despise hypocrits such as you. You know quite well, what I'm talking about (don't panic too much, you might know your clannies less, than you might think you do) Ever heard about the saying "Wolf in sheep's clothing"? You're something like that, though, far away from being a wolf.

As for the list, hate might've been a bit of a too hard word, more or less rather "dislike" list. Nevertheless, it's a game, right?

I'll tell you one more thing, it's funnier when someone has seen/or in possession of certain things, than the one that pretends, what's going on and tries to deny it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foto View Post
Guys, you just miss one point here its video game so basicly should be for fun/relax after your 8+ hour shift in corpo circus (yes its only for example all who want to say i am boss and i work for my own :P)

Since most fun gives pvp (as you see in l2store where 95% are pvp "promos") there is a reason to have a "sides" on server. Ofcourse there was always a place here for pve clans/ppl who like grind solo or with friends. But... the rest are here to pvp, question is how to pvp on 1 side server? Kill some random flaged on parnasus? Force war on macro farmers? I do it but i dont like it, i want 2h fun on siege, i want daily pvp for spot, i want to find wartag exping on spot. But our "pvp" people choose to go DH as a strongets clan on server. So we stick with 3 partys in Husaria who still willing to keep open war. When we start pvp versus some party we geting fast lots of other DH players who want fun too. Thats why we call Husaria last resistance and looking for more people. Other way all pvp players die from borring :P
Ofcourse there is a chance for merge one day but we stick on now and here
So, why do you do it while you don't like it? And after you're asking yourself, why noone joins you or rather goes to the enemy?
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote