View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #14
MashaWithoutBear
Dark Lord

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abundance Talisman Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Thats maybe 6b back in very long time ))
This.

To be honest you can call me the first dumba ss on NA servers. I have opened like 500 embryo reward chests only to get 10, number 10, xp hero scrolls. WTF NCWest give me 10 modify scrolls so i can sell em for 1 adena each. Hero xp scrolls aren't even tradable.
I won't never ever open 1 more box in here cuz i'm sure i'll get an xp hero scroll even if it isn't on the list.

Don't get me wrong I totally understand ppl like spoo that want to gambe, with moderation, and to traslate real money into adenas. But there's something wrong in the process. They are putting top end game items like the liv or the 7s with a korean random %

I mean if I go into a bar and I ask for a beer the barterder is supposed to give me a beer for 5 bucks. I don't know any bar that is selling boxes to their customers like hey do u want a beer well open 100 boxes for 5 bucks each and maybe you will have it with a % of 0,00000000000000001.

As someone already pointed out a very loooooooooooooong time ago "i'm wondering how the **** we are still in business" and "sheep still buying ncoins".