View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 11:51 AM   #16
Too.old.for.this
Elpy

Too.old.for.this is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any changes to the race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
I looked at that video. While I understand that he has gear that would seem very hard to get, in comparison to any average mid range player this toon is kinda maybe just barley above average, if that.

The weapon is nice, but it is only a +12 bloody, also known as the most minimum entry level suggested for game play over 102.

The armor is +8 and not even blessed.

The jewels are probably 30 fakes. Also I agree, that's a bad strategy for spending on those every month.

If you were able to make a toon to level 102, you are capable of making a +8 armor set (go for luc tatts, not cha tatts, get over 60). You can get basic boss jewels without sacrificing too much damage, the lindvior being the hardest to replace.

Basically this class, with very normal gear, is dishing out more dmg than MOST classes with better gear and level, to a MOB no less.

I would take your 103 anyday!

Does your armor have element on it? Or is it blessed (very easy with daily coins and a few months to build them up on boxed iss ect.)?

A +8 weapon will need full element and SAs, you want to get to a +10 or better to start to equal out what a full shadow wep might do.

Don't be discouraged, most likely your only problem is that you are 103 using lvl 99-101 gear. It is possible that you just bought or macro-ed your toon to 103 and are not aware of how to play it, but I will give you the benefit of a doubt.

While not as noticeable, again, the seer IS the most broken toon at the moment.
So here is one guy that recognize that sayha is the most broken toon... I lvl up with rune xp 200 and kama pass and some fishing baits.Of course my armor have element 120 and tunic only is blessed.I dont think a sayha with my equipment give even half dmg and have half def than any other toon in game with same gear.So useless a bloody weap +12?Plz read my items again.What you must have to play over 102?Quit game or spent for the game 5000 euros to be able to go in altar with a decent toon?Also my basic skill is enchanted to +11 and some other to +8 +9.And why you say i have equipment 99 -101 lvl?What you must have at 102 lvl ?So its not only a sayha problem ?You must have gear of 500 b to do instances like altar or quit game if you go 102?About that you say above that sayha do more dmg than most classes are you sure you are confusing me....Noone wants a sayha in pt even for kamaloka.And the reason is No dmg!!
Too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote