Old 12-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #28
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
-remove tuffle cp from MS and remove VN cp from max, MS > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove truffle cp from MS and remove peppino cp from Nova, MS > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove dudot cp from DH and remove VN cp from max, DH > MAX in clan vs clan

-remove exe cp from DH and remove VN cp from max, DH > MAX in clan vs clan
You have serious mental issues if you think that MS can do something without Truffle (not his CP, truffle only). Same thing for Exeqtor. Since clan vs clan defending the castle DH lost verry verry fast vs Max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
lf 2 hrs chysty video
better i need say LF ANY MAX FRAP AFTER THE FIRST 20 MIN, i wanna see how all clan MAX (except vn cp) was constantly runing from town to castle and from town to castle again every 5 min
and dotn come and say "i will upload the video, but i delete the boring parts" and u upload a 30 min video of 2 hrs (making pr after defensive skills lol or just black screen before ur pt die and fast change to another new pvp hahaha )......... cuz seems that in this boring parts u was in areally bad moment

its the same like 2 days ago, MAX make a rush (10 sec celestial + 40 sec tank skill + 40 sec tank skill + 10 sec celestial) after first +-120 sec all clan max down (except vn cp) ( and realmayer cp ... who back and hide inside castle till all clan back from town to castle again) and u need check 2 days ago how many MS and DH grps was there
Go check his last video, and you will see that he don't cut when they loosing / pr. Since he's showing when they pr .. Unfortunately for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbdQd0bSPQ

You can stop your MS propaganda now. You can see at 13"45 that full MS clan vs this party (and ms put a flag), cannot kill them, so they finnaly run away ... strong MS indeed, then you can switch to 17", to see MS coming back from town. Then not loosing much time on this party since they cannot kill them, and just rushing inside ... Yup, who said that MAX rushing only then pr ?

You can stop your fail propaganda, every one that watching the PvP from crystals, the differents video, with toons directly inside the PvP know that MS won some fights from time to time, but loosing a lot.

Last edited by Power; 12-05-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote