Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Itillien
Hungry Spirit

Itillien is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goodbye Bartz!

Well the time has come to say goodbye to Bartz and hello to our new home in Chronos, I wanted to make a final Bartz thread with some of the good memories you have from the server.

I've been in Bartz since prelude so that would make it 5 or 6 years I think, a lot of good friends who've come and gone and, a lot of god memories.

Last night a bunch of us went nostalgic and we started playing around in the Giran arena for one last time, it was chaos, but it was fun chaos!. Before that I had been with an alt to Cruma tower, went in to the first floor where I've found fast leveling for my lvl 40 tyrant but I wanted to explore. So I went up to the core entrance and also stayed a bit on the 2nd floor.

Without noticing it, I ended up at the room in 2nd floor where my old clan (my first clan ever) had once partied, it was a clan only party, spots would only open to party members and it was a long non stop party. We camped that room for 48 hours, I went into the party stayed for about 12 hours, went to bed and woke up to find the party still there.

Then I rejoined the party and stayed some 8 hours, my understanding is that the party broke up next day. This was back in C1, What are your memories of Bartz?

Regards
Old 10-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
ShadoWave
Hungry Spirit

ShadoWave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodbye Bartz!

I started here about 3 months ago
My char was a Hawk Eye, I as lvling with other 8 players. we all started here at the same time, as a party
The guy playing the Abyss Walker quit, so I decided to play as as a dagger
Ppl where about lv 40 and I was starting over from 1
My worst nightmare was from lv 36 to 40 lvling in Hardins Academy
About 0,20 exp per mob, in a place with very few mobs
(seven signs was in the no-subscribe week btw)
we had a fight when me and a friend were trying to make ppl wait for me while i reached their lvl's with the new char

Well acctualy i'm lv 76 Ghost Hunter

Bye bartz and see you all at Chronos