Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 12-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
DrTulp
Remnant Diabolist

DrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the rough
Default How do you make Adena in GOD

I might be showing my age on this. I know today we live in the new economy where we can make money out of nothing...however L2 is supposed to have taken place in the old days (or at least that's what i imagine.

Well i used to have tons of Mats...lost them all in the last amalgamation of servers. No biggy really since Mats are worth basically nothing (NPC Price). So spoiling is OK if you like to sell at NPC prices.

Seeding....well read above.

Grinding....Adena drops....enough said.

Crafting...I guess you could grind a dwarf to be able to craft R stuff and i'm not sure how easy the recipes and mats are for R Grade. I know that crafting for D-S is just a waste of time because of the drop tables and the fact that most of the stuff are in NPC shops. Plus grinding a dwarf is like watching paint dry.

AA....hahahahahahah...Poof!

Really what's left....fishing.....hahahahahahaha

Maybe Raid Boss drops but u need a party or parties.

Seems to me on the one hand thay have taken great care to eliminate most of the ways a solo player could make money. On the other hand it takes 18kk to buy A gemstones for low level A grade SA.

This isn't a rant just a shrugg
<3
DrTulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
Sethonan
Dark Knight

Sethonan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How do you make Adena in GOD

You can trade the old mats for treasure boxes, and once you reach the A grade stage, A crystals for Hero boxes.

I blew up a top D grade sword enchanting, so I traded the crystals for treasure boxes, got a nice mix of enchant armor, weapon and elixirs out of the deal, and converted them into hard cash.

Obviously, you are going to need a TON of mats, I think it's 100 of various old mats, or 145 D crystals and 50k adena for each treasure box, the catch is playing the korean random generator to get the hats and accesories to craft belts and various stat enhancing hats, that's where the money is.

AA can be traded for normal adena at the merchant, at 1:1 parity tough :P
Sethonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
NostroSalvatore
Hungry Spirit

NostroSalvatore is an unknown quantity at this point

The way to make money on L2 really has not changed that much.... I think some of u may be missing Adena farmers but you could not post that eh?
Old 12-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

You can create a spare account, fill it with 7 dark nukers and level them to spellhowlers using the newbie quests. A couple of nights of work, about 10 millions in adena.

I wonder if anyone is already scripting this, though.
Krissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
DrTulp
Remnant Diabolist

DrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the roughDrTulp is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissa View Post
Lol...so true!
<3
DrTulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
oldschool
Dark Lord

oldschool is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when I spoiled homunkulus sword blades @ zaken cave to craft and sell.

Getting Demon Dagger Recipe or Damascus took ages too. It was fun though.
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
Spudnik
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Spudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to behold

quite worth your time to simply grind it out, at places like silent valley or hot springs or pagans temple or even wall of argos in the right spot.

these mobs actually drop with some frequency, NPC'able keymats to A gear that are nice adena. in a night at silent valley in the back you can get about 500k in just mats. spellbooks drop there too.

if you dont sell the gear bits that drop (and they will) you can earn enough crystals A to sell to players for some good money, or use it to gamble in the aden reconstruction system for a super150/super60 stone which should sell nicely, or gear you better for areas like Dragon Valley or GC where even better items drop and spoil.

i sold some dyn weapon keymats to NPC's from my 8hr marathon GC night the other day for like 2million in just mats.

theres still good money to make in Frozen lab, and in the Cubics. for all my terrible luck in the past it seems i am being rewarded - i got 2 (count em!) Shiny Weapon S cubics that are now for sale to the lowest bidder.

the daily quests will make you at least recoup your SS costs for doing them though. dont even worry. the silent valley one, gives almost 500k, which is more than coverage for shots. 10 days of that you will level up AND have 5million to blow on wine and women.

boink bonk
What sick man sends Baby to fight me?
Spudnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #8
PimpMyBow
Remnant Diabolist

PimpMyBow will become famous soon enoughPimpMyBow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissa View Post
You can create a spare account, fill it with 7 dark nukers and level them to spellhowlers using the newbie quests. A couple of nights of work, about 10 millions in adena.

Wondered this myself, lvl 27 and I got 1.5kk and mithril dagger, which is another kk.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
Sethonan
Dark Knight

Sethonan is on a distinguished road

Tower of insolence can be somewhat soloed nowadays during the first five floors.

IF you don't mind most mobs being light green that is; an aoe hunter can clear whole rooms by himself and it only improves while going up.

AND you will level up on top of that, very quickly.
Sethonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
Spoilmestupid
Goblin Lord

Spoilmestupid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethonan View Post
You can trade the old mats for treasure boxes, and once you reach the A grade stage, A crystals for Hero boxes.

I blew up a top D grade sword enchanting, so I traded the crystals for treasure boxes, got a nice mix of enchant armor, weapon and elixirs out of the deal, and converted them into hard cash.

Obviously, you are going to need a TON of mats, I think it's 100 of various old mats, or 145 D crystals and 50k adena for each treasure box, the catch is playing the korean random generator to get the hats and accesories to craft belts and various stat enhancing hats, that's where the money is.

AA can be traded for normal adena at the merchant, at 1:1 parity tough :P
where do you get these boxes at what npc is this at?
Spoilmestupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
Daharahj
Goblin Lord

Daharahj is an unknown quantity at this point

Well for those who know how to spend and earn money there's an auction house, right there.

As for a guarenteed source of Adena, aren't there more-than-you-can-use endgame instances now? I still don't know what you can get out of them, but there's only one way to find out. If it's anything like Aion (pretty much everything they added is) you'll get unique mats and maybe weapon/armor drops.
Daharahj is offline   Reply With Quote