Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #101
junior
Tainted Zombie

junior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are Tyrr Warriors underpowered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMan View Post
Dude, but you as a Wynn Summoner should know more than everyone who play this game that you need a certain range to kill a Tyrr Warrior, you're not a Sigel Knight, you're not a closed range fighter, that's why u **** Mystics give me lots of problems lol! I've got to reroll cause my Titan was useless "Oh! use the Impact and then Crush of Doom!! You're stupid" and Bersekers love to try it too, the problem is, even my mother knows that this is the main tatic of every warrior lol Reroll hell yeah Playing as a Hellknight, winnin pvp again
well dunno about orc tyrs but is really hard to keep distance from a tyr and issis since they can rush you and dark elf summoners aren't fast enough to stay away from tyrs especially kamaels(btw ofc i know i have to keep my distance) and since ncsoft basically force me to only use robes cuz with light unlike before i have like 300 cast speed now lol

btw sumoners cubic is bugged so debuff land == wynn dead cuz the frigging cubic never ever ever activate in defense or offense (i should post about it) so when armor destruction lands the next skill dmg is insane, etc

well for me they arent any weak but well im not a tyr so i cant say for sure
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #102
vomax
Goblin Lord

vomax is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sercatum View Post
I can imagine that is frustrating to not win all the time.
Get used to, game is changing ...
Now go exp to gain lvl, farm items and then talk about owning in PvP or efficient PvE.
Actually I used to get ***** a lot by mages/archers from range, I couldnt even get to them. Daggerists lethal hits and stuff like that. But if they didnt have their advantages in the beginning of the fight i would win. Now it s just frustrating...
vomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #103
vomax
Goblin Lord

Just to let u know, I reported most of those buggy notices to support team, they admitted that there was something wrong with all of those I reported.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #104
massudo
Tainted Zombie

massudo is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do i sign?!?!?!?
This thread should be exclusively comented by tyrrs.
massudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #105
vomax
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by massudo View Post
Where do i sign?!?!?!?
This thread should be exclusively comented by tyrrs.
sign what?
Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #106
Ferine1
Grave Predator

Ferine1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
and since ncsoft basically force me to only use robes cuz with light unlike before i have like 300 cast speed now lol
LOL? You're playing L2 GoD right? You tried playing Wynn Summoner? They must be better than whatever class you're playing.

Ferine - Erica Dominator > Chronos 90/85/80/80 Aeore, 8x ISS, 8x Feoh, 8x Wynn.
NiNjA TuRtLe - Healer in a Half Shell (Safe account player since 2005)
Ferine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #107
shauron
Elpy

shauron is an unknown quantity at this point

To Vomax : after reading all ur posts. I've realized that u are suck in playing tyrr warrior. Too much complains instead of trying to have a play style. Honestly, u should go for Archer or Feoh.
The truth is: same gear,same lvl. Archer/Summoner get no chance against Tyrr.
Have fun.
shauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #108
DeMoNiCBoY
Dark Knight

DeMoNiCBoY is on a distinguished road

Fun,Drama,Fail all kinds of things in this thread lolz.

I am Tyrr human,( the most ****** in racials class, well i love unbind but still it's not enough..)honestly once i awakened, i tried couple of duels while i was on dynasty, those duels were against R grd ppl who were 1-3 lvls higher than me, trust me i never felt more op from that day, and guess at that lvl you did't even touch the edge of the game.

Funny thing is that Tyrr warriors are really cool class, personally i love their skills, it's about learning your class/style, e.g. Not every gladiator had the same ''combo''(most were copying others, but they did't even Check all his skills to make a really cool combo that i once found.) not every Titan was playing with pre-frenzy, not ever GK knew how to use his tottems, not every Warsmith was crying about his class, i know many ppl with warsmith that were really op.

And now a failure comes posting,while he plays the most top on Racial skills, complaining that he don't do enough lol,do you realise that with your Cele, even if you get 10million DMG,you won't die in 1 shot... do you know what's that?That's op because you don't need to activate it yourself, it activates for you...

Lvl up,gear up & after 90 smth game starts, stop crying, it's like hitting 76 and crying that you are underpowered.
Ok tbh the game isn't really balanced,you need to stop feeling the same way you felt when you were playing OP class, the same happens here, every nerd is playing all the op classes cuz they want to own easily,?(in other words the class owns for them.) if someday Nc decides to boost other more and nerf their op stuff, they gonna flood on QQs same like you do.

Tauti coming,it might take 1 year, but i expect lot of rage & QQ to come.
Have fun, sorry for the wall of text, but i needed to spill it out.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #109
Fathia
Dark Knight

Fathia is an unknown quantity at this point

Training my female kamael up to Tyr warrior, but only time I lost to a warrior was because he was at least 1 or 2 lev els over me and I was show boating knowing that they never do enough damage to me with all of my pushback skills.
Fathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #110
GuardianLegacy
Elpy

GuardianLegacy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are TyrrWarriors uderpowered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vomax View Post
Quotes:

What do you mean by merge?(i know the meaning litterally) but how do we merge Those skills?? Can you tell me how to do that? Thanks!!!

Suggestions:
1. Merge "Superior Weapon Mastery" and "Superior Dual Weapon Mastery" passive skills and make one working instead of 2 not working.

2. Merge "Feral Rabbit Cry" and "Feral Puma Cry" buff skills and adjust the new skill stats.

3. Merge "Feral Hawk Cry" and "Feral Bear Cry" buff skills and adjust the new skill stats.

4. Merge "Spirit of the Slayer" and "Spirit of the Hunter" buff skills and add demon/spirit/humanoid(most of mobs 85+) to the list, reduce p.att. bonus..

Add some passive skills instead of some of merged ones.

5. "Momentum Charge" should work same way as "Fist fury", +30% att. speed for health.

6. Passive skill which would provide boosted stats based on amount of momentum charges.

7. Reduce reuse time of skills: "Giant punch", "Lightning disarm", "Power Revival", "Power Bomber", "Hurricane Blaster", feral cries.

8. Knock down skills should work 100%, same as mages lift off skill. Its only 2 sec disable skill.

9. Increase "Eruption" stun by 1 sec or improve stun success rate.

10. Increase AOE skills power by 50% and remove pole weapon requirement.

11. Fix "Hurricane Blaster" power ratio and reuse time.

* Make longer reuse for "Hurricane Rush", "Jump attack" in order to balance pvp after the improvements.
GuardianLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #111
Zatoichi1
Elpy

Zatoichi1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i read in some patch that eruption and storm are gonna get vr effect,that more patt will increase p skill dmg and about a skill getting boosted but i didnt see a 20% dmg boost to tyr specifically or sth
Zatoichi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #112
collinz:P
Elpy

collinz:P is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading this entire thread... I have lawled, then facepalmed, then lawled, then facepalmed, then lawled etc etc.

Archers being overpowered? Lawl. Talk about a class that needs beast gear to do real dmg. To do serious dmg in PVE you need a +4 or higher apoc bow, 300 ele, AQ, Baium. My old main is a 91 yul so trust me I know.

Archers in PVP. Using epic in mass pvp is gonna get you ***** fast. Survival > dmg output. Therefor the only time your doing real steady hardcore dmg is with minds eye. Other then that your no where near superior to a Tyyr in PvP.

Dont get me wrong archers are a very good class, half kills, decent aoes that are semi spamable etc. However, too me they are boring. Which is why I switched to a tyyr.

I am a Human tyyr. Kept duelist spirit. I have twilight +3, apoc duels +1 no sa or element. Apoc pole same thing. No element on armour or weapon and I have a AQ.

With that said... I **** face with my tyyr in group pvp and 1v1 pvp and even 2v1 pvp.

Your crying because you have shiiiiit gear. As well as being low level. Get to 87 and tell me how a archer handles that jump attack, or even a feoh. That attack alone changes the class two fold.
collinz:P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #113
Elpy

The only OP class in the game is the Dark Elf Feoh that kept arcane power and emporing echo. With mediocre gear and a acumen weapon they hit HARRRDD. If you wanna be like the rest of the l2 players and roll feoh and literally press 4 buttons go for it, just gives me more noobs to rickroll.

Today I dropped a DE feoh and a DE iss. Was poling at Alter and feoh kept ksing my poles. Flagged on him, he didnt flag back because he was scared as usual, grabs a 90+ ISS with lvl 2 buffs, as usual, ISS flagged immediately. I powerbombed ISS and jump attacked feoh and dropped him in 5 hits, then switched to ISS and battled him for a solid 2 minutes through all his heals. Safe to say they left me alone. I used duelist spirit, all melodys and sonatas, feral ogre cry, and wizards harmony. As well as using my skill that increases my atk power by 30 percent and spamming my force refresh skill when it came up. As a archer even at 91 I would have been dropped instantly.

Tell me again this class sucks.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #114
-Nemesis-
Thunder Wyrm

-Nemesis- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinz:P View Post
The only OP class in the game is the Dark Elf Feoh that kept arcane power and emporing echo. With mediocre gear and a acumen weapon they hit HARRRDD. If you wanna be like the rest of the l2 players and roll feoh and literally press 4 buttons go for it, just gives me more noobs to rickroll.

Today I dropped a DE feoh and a DE iss. Was poling at Alter and feoh kept ksing my poles. Flagged on him, he didnt flag back because he was scared as usual, grabs a 90+ ISS with lvl 2 buffs, as usual, ISS flagged immediately. I powerbombed ISS and jump attacked feoh and dropped him in 5 hits, then switched to ISS and battled him for a solid 2 minutes through all his heals. Safe to say they left me alone. I used duelist spirit, all melodys and sonatas, feral ogre cry, and wizards harmony. As well as using my skill that increases my atk power by 30 percent and spamming my force refresh skill when it came up. As a archer even at 91 I would have been dropped instantly.

Tell me again this class sucks.

One question about bold.. why wizards harmony? It increases armor destruction and rest skills land rate?
-Nemesis- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:12 AM   #115
Heli
Hungry Spirit

Heli is an unknown quantity at this point

that nuker got gimp gear ... and proably was 85 or something ... when u meet real feoh he can 2 crit u... of coz if u lucky maybe u stun him or disarm but usually it is strong char.

I see less & less tyrr's same as dread's before....

PS. only sonic star and infinity strike are magic skills right ?

Last edited by Heli; 04-17-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:08 AM   #116
Natalia Nee-Sama
Dark Knight

Natalia Nee-Sama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli View Post
that nuker got gimp gear ... and proably was 85 or something ... when u meet real feoh he can 2 crit u... of coz if u lucky maybe u stun him or disarm but usually it is strong char.

I know Tyr's (Friends and Enemies) that eat Feoh's for breakfast, and some are not even 95 yet.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #117
Heli
Hungry Spirit

tyrr start shine at 93 when he get second wind skill

there are always pro tyrrs vs noob feohs and also pro feohs vs noon tyrrs

It is fine till u play for fun and not reroll every chronic for most overpowered class

I like my tyrr but GoD killed my casual style :/
Old 04-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #118
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem3s1s View Post
One question about bold.. why wizards harmony? It increases armor destruction and rest skills land rate?
the reason I was using wizards harmony is it gives extra mdef. I thought I was only pvping against the feoh.

Also, yes feohs can drop tyyrs just like any class in the game if played well. However I jumped on the Feoh immediatly because I knew that was my only threat. He barely had a chance to flag because I am a smart player who knows my class as well as others pretty good.

Wizards harmony is only good for archers when it comes to the fighter class because of lower CD in certain pve places like GoG. Its also good for PVP when going up against a group of Feohs because of the extra mdef it gives.

The feoh was my lvl. He ahd immortal and a apoc buster. I dropped him because I instantly jumped on him, stunned him, armour destructed, used momentum recharge then multistriked = no cp.

Play a class that you enjoy. Learn to play that class and gear him appropiately by using your head and learning game mechanics, how stats effect your toon etc, and you will start to notice a huge difference in PVE and PVP.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:19 AM   #119
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli View Post

LoL if you dont know why I was using wizards harmony then roll feoh and press your f1-f4 keys. Fine by me.

facepalm moment
Old 04-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #120
Heli
Hungry Spirit

when u farm and enemy feoh catch u wut harmony u got ? real game is not duel (u prepared for that feoh) or pvping some ****** with crappy gear... altar is one thing but other spots are not so easy - "extra mdef" doeasnt matter when u meet stacked feoh (more M. Def. by 14% with low tyrr mdef is not much and using in "mass" pvp wizard is dumb because melee chars/archers from enemy party drop u with -8% pdef as chicken)

pro feoh > pro tyrr... end of story - ask ppl hows is 90/95 feoh vs 90/95 tyrr

u laugh from feoh F1-F4 how many skills u spam in pvp ? much more than 4 + 1 with longer reuse? U are even too pro for element in weapon... but u know everything better at 8x right ?

Soon u notice "huge difference" or not soon if u exp in place as altar...

Last edited by Heli; 04-17-2012 at 10:33 AM.