Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > General Technical Issues

Login

General Technical Issues Describe your client-side, hardware or software complications. This is not a place to report game bugs.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
Bondoia
Elpy

Bondoia is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation NCSoft Launcher Crash

When i start launcher it opens at first but after "checking updates" it turns off cant find anything, i installed it on both driver but it didnt work...

i was playing L2 weeks ago and had no problem but after i changed my windows i'm unable to launch it again

Last edited by Bondoia; 04-15-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Bondoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
Zeidy
Dark Knight

Zeidy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NCSoft Launcher Crash

Are you making sure to run the launcher as administrator? Rightclick on the ncluancher icon and select "run as administrator". Then update as normal.

If it crashes before it will even open, then you may need to run your windows update and get the latest updates. You may be missing things like the latest runtime engine and all. Make sure to get all the updates (critical and optional). Then try running the launcher.

Let us know how that goes.
Zeidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
Bondoia
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeidy View Post
Are you making sure to run the launcher as administrator? Rightclick on the ncluancher icon and select "run as administrator". Then update as normal.

If it crashes before it will even open, then you may need to run your windows update and get the latest updates. You may be missing things like the latest runtime engine and all. Make sure to get all the updates (critical and optional). Then try running the launcher.

Let us know how that goes.
thx for advice
i opened it as adminstrator and now it doesnt close after "checking updates" but it sends error : "Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code."
Old 04-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Zeidy
Dark Knight

Zeidy is on a distinguished road

Run your windows update then. Run it over and over until you get all the critical, optional and hardware updates offered. After you get everything, restart the computer and run it again and it will likely pop up with more updates.

Since you installed a new windows, you need to make sure all the updates are installed for windows. Otherwise you'll have problems with installing the game.
Zeidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:29 AM   #5
Bondoia
Elpy

finally fixed it with perfect optimizer
Thank you for help