Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login


Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Wink Freedom of speech.

Whether a short time, long time, limited, live in, no life, current or ex player. We all have the right to air grievances, make comments, post, repost & respond to whatever, whenever we please. Abusing fellow players, no matter what your reasons, should not ever be tolerated.

People act like the exact opposite of true life styles in games, men act like women, women act like men, most act so big and tough, when we all know you're not happy with their 'real lives' I not only witness this, I have been a victim of it.

Let's be honest, no matter what you, or others act like in a game, It's a game. Chances are the girl that you think is really unruly, is probably a mother, wife, devoted girlfriend, or even shy. I am. I don't like confrontation. I don't even like talking above my little voice. But I have had to, and probably will til the abusive people in the world learn that unless you have something nice to say, say nothing at all.

Say what you will, but I put my heart and soul into this game, since 2004. I've put efforts in to help everyone I could, never used programs, never traded explicit items for gear, never bought adena. I have less than 100k on my accounts. I quit game because I no longer had an interest, I was tired of cheaters, tired of children and their attempt at abuse. I am 34 years old, have a wonderful little boy, a supportive man, and a family that loves me, no words hurt me, but people everyday fold to your abuse, and there is no reason for it.

Stop. What if it was your mom, baby sister, dying friend, that some one was saying horrible things about. It's not nice. An unnecessary. Just play your game, make friends, have fun. Just not at some one's expense. The real world doesn't care if you can get hero stats in a game. No one on the outside cares if you have the top gear. We all started with nothing, you will die, with nothing. No one is impressed. Atleast, the real people arent. God fight bot. This post, was to show you, I will, post what I please, when I please, and nothing you say, can hurt me.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.

Last edited by TowHo; 04-15-2012 at 05:40 AM.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:26 AM   #2
Natalia Nee-Sama
Dark Knight
 
Natalia Nee-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Osaka, Japan > Madrid, Spain
Posts: 184
Natalia Nee-Sama is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Do as I do, don't care about what other people say if they donít have a constructive comment.

You never, ever, in any place you go in this little planet; will get rid of people that actually don't know/donít care how to deal with other people feelings and such. We are all imperfect humans, after all.

Simple don't care about those people, really, it does wonders. Care only for those who care about you.
__________________
Naia, HellooNurse, Aeore 91/67 SPH 「井の中の蛙大海を知らず。」
Natalia Nee-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
1Peri1
Valakas
 
1Peri1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Surprise I'm a female!
Posts: 5,587
1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Well you did what had to and quit seeing you couldn't tolerate the atmosphere. I don't pay any attention to insults in an online game. I have no idea who is sitting behind that pixel toon making childish remarks. There's some adults I often question their mentality levels. Honestly if that's the only thing they have in life is to get a power trip out of verbally insulting random people in an online game is pretty sad.

Real life can be no different. I just choose not worry about what other people think or say. It's not my problem you don't like me or my physical appearances. Like I tell people at work, "I don't have to go home with you or sleep with you...just work with you."

I'm here to play a game and mentally check out for awhile and I'm not going to let some child or adult who acts like a child ruin it. If it's a person or persons in a clan I'd talk to the leader and if nothing came of that then leave the clan then. That usually is a wake up call.
__________________

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
Chikaze
Grave Predator
 
Chikaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Buenos Aires,Argentina
Posts: 382
Chikaze will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

You can just block people,there is no reason to be annoyed in an online game.
__________________
Chikaze:Feoh Wizard 86 - DeShaBoo:Iss Enchanter 86 - @Bartz
RoadKamelot:Othell Rogue 85 - Arendella:Wynn Summoner 87 - @Bartz
Chikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
Natalia Nee-Sama
Dark Knight
 
Natalia Nee-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Osaka, Japan > Madrid, Spain
Posts: 184
Natalia Nee-Sama is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
Well you did what had to and quit seeing you couldn't tolerate the atmosphere. I don't pay any attention to insults in an online game. I have no idea who is sitting behind that pixel toon making childish remarks. There's some adults I often question their mentality levels. Honestly if that's the only thing they have in life is to get a power trip out of verbally insulting random people in an online game is pretty sad.

Real life can be no different. I just choose not worry about what other people think or say. It's not my problem you don't like me or my physical appearances. Like I tell people at work, "I don't have to go home with you or sleep with you...just work with you."

I'm here to play a game and mentally check out for awhile and I'm not going to let some child or adult who acts like a child ruin it. If it's a person or persons in a clan I'd talk to the leader and if nothing came of that then leave the clan then. That usually is a wake up call.
Said better than my limited english could say.

Rep +
__________________
Naia, HellooNurse, Aeore 91/67 SPH 「井の中の蛙大海を知らず。」
Natalia Nee-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
Well you did what had to and quit seeing you couldn't tolerate the atmosphere. I don't pay any attention to insults in an online game. I have no idea who is sitting behind that pixel toon making childish remarks. There's some adults I often question their mentality levels. Honestly if that's the only thing they have in life is to get a power trip out of verbally insulting random people in an online game is pretty sad.

Real life can be no different. I just choose not worry about what other people think or say. It's not my problem you don't like me or my physical appearances. Like I tell people at work, "I don't have to go home with you or sleep with you...just work with you."

I'm here to play a game and mentally check out for awhile and I'm not going to let some child or adult who acts like a child ruin it. If it's a person or persons in a clan I'd talk to the leader and if nothing came of that then leave the clan then. That usually is a wake up call.
Exactly! Game is there to escape reality, not have reality thrown in your face!
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #7
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Freedom of speech.

By th way, this wasn't me crying. I was told by someone, on another thread I was not allowed to be on the forums. This brand new 'I have the freedom of speech' speech was to make a point. Thank you for your additional insight.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #8
Aconyte
Beleth's Slave
 
Aconyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St.Petersburg
Posts: 2,700
Aconyte has a spectacular aura about themAconyte has a spectacular aura about themAconyte has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Just wait till Sace & The Moderators enter this thread and officially tell you that you are NOT allowed to talk about botters, NOT allowed to post screenshots with bots, NOT allowed to accuse someone in the use of illegal programs because this may hurt the botters' valued privacy and violate their freedom to cheat.

So there, enjoy your "freedom of speech" under NCsoft's zealous surveillance!

lol
__________________
1 account since Open Beta till GoD: FW 99/95, WS 99/95, etc.
IE 99/95 - best Iss box on Chronos: x9
Aconyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
Just wait till Sace & The Moderators enter this thread and officially tell you that you are NOT allowed to talk about botters, NOT allowed to post screenshots with bots, NOT allowed to accuse someone in the use of illegal programs because this may hurt the botters' valued privacy and violate their freedom to cheat.

So there, enjoy your "freedom of speech" under NCsoft's zealous surveillance!

lol
Nor are people supposed to fight, try to intimidate or harass. But It's happening, and It's why I posted it. I don't care if its removed. I wanted to tell some one I can post as a please here, I am not under any hierarchy that rules my freedoms.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.

Last edited by TowHo; 04-15-2012 at 02:09 PM.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
1Peri1
Valakas
 
1Peri1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Surprise I'm a female!
Posts: 5,587
1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

I don't see any reason it should be removed. There's no accusing of anyone of anything. There's no flaming. if you post screenshots the name has to be removed and you aren't allowed to accuse anyone of botting. If you're sending it to a GM in a petition you're fine as long as it's not publically posted to the forums.

It's the same thing like in the workplace. You can't go say so and so did this or said this without a witness. It's here say and you can't prove anything beyond that. By posting a screenie on a forum saying that player is a bot whether they are or not doesn't matter. It's not a fair accusation since they can't defend themselves against what you are accusing them of. I could make a toon or even screenshot a random toon,accuse it of being you,post it to the forums and say you're botting. That would be completely inaccurate and unfair and that's why it's forbidden to do it.

Some people roll through life without a filter. They say whatever without regard to anyone else.

PS Towho are you also CreamyWhiteLove on Chronos? If you are I've played with you before I moved servers a few times..Chiefhugemlo is your's also?
__________________

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper

Last edited by 1Peri1; 04-15-2012 at 05:03 PM.
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
I don't see any reason it should be removed. There's no accusing of anyone of anything. There's no flaming. if you post screenshots the name has to be removed and you aren't allowed to accuse anyone of botting. If you're sending it to a GM in a petition you're fine as long as it's not publically posted to the forums.

It's the same thing like in the workplace. You can't go say so and so did this or said this without a witness. It's here say and you can't prove anything beyond that. By posting a screenie on a forum saying that player is a bot whether they are or not doesn't matter. It's not a fair accusation since they can't defend themselves against what you are accusing them of. I could make a toon or even screenshot a random toon,accuse it of being you,post it to the forums and say you're botting. That would be completely inaccurate and unfair and that's why it's forbidden to do it.

Some people roll through life without a filter. They say whatever without regard to anyone else.

PS Towho are you also CreamyWhiteLove on Chronos? If you are I've played with you before I moved servers a few times..Chiefhugemlo is your's also?
No. Creamy and Chief are owned by an acquaintance and x clan/ally members of mine and his wife.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
1Peri1
Valakas
 
1Peri1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Surprise I'm a female!
Posts: 5,587
1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowHo View Post
No. Creamy and Chief are owned by an acquaintance and x clan/ally members of mine and his wife.
ahhh okies I thought they were yours,but I probably played with you once or twice at some point. :P
__________________

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #13
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
ahhh okies I thought they were yours,but I probably played with you once or twice at some point. :P
Possible. I was in numerous clans either with my boyfriend or different friends. So It's safe to assume we crossed paths. My alts are Elvenreign and MeanNaga. BladeDancer and DoomCryer.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #14
1Peri1
Valakas
 
1Peri1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Surprise I'm a female!
Posts: 5,587
1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowHo View Post
Possible. I was in numerous clans either with my boyfriend or different friends. So It's safe to assume we crossed paths. My alts are Elvenreign and MeanNaga. BladeDancer and DoomCryer.
Well nothing comes to my memory as bad so I would say you're a good player and it sucks the in game attitude has you to the point you dislike the game
__________________

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #15
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
Well nothing comes to my memory as bad so I would say you're a good player and it sucks the in game attitude has you to the point you dislike the game
well, like anyone, I have had my noob moments, i had once hit the magic pr button during pvp and was never forgiven, but no, I had my doubts about myself, but have been told my people as of recent I was shockingly good for a player that was pretty much clueless. I never followed forums, never really researched my characters, just felt them as I leveled. What's worse, being an SE, a lot of peole seem to have no faith in them. I luckilyy had 2 very good teams I was involved in that would say different. I was a melee teams only healer for 7 months. I then went to a make team and had next to no issues keeping mana up. Maybe it is the +15 clarity & +15 recharge I mustered, but none the less, I'm proud of my girl.

I appreciate your comment. I stayed on playing for 7 years, I really enjoyed it, but like I'm sure numerous people can attest, some times, enough is enough. I wont mention what jas been done specifically, but if anything like what was done or said should ever be done to my own kids, People would be in shallow graves.

But again, thank you, I don't recall your name as a character name, I apologize. I guess that's a good sign ya never ticked me off. Hee hee.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #16
1Peri1
Valakas
 
1Peri1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Surprise I'm a female!
Posts: 5,587
1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

My screen name here doesn't resemble any of my game names
__________________

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #17
Natalia Nee-Sama
Dark Knight
 
Natalia Nee-Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Osaka, Japan > Madrid, Spain
Posts: 184
Natalia Nee-Sama is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowHo View Post
well, like anyone, I have had my noob moments, i had once hit the magic pr button during pvp and was never forgiven, but no, I had my doubts about myself, but have been told my people as of recent I was shockingly good for a player that was pretty much clueless. I never followed forums, never really researched my characters, just felt them as I leveled. What's worse, being an SE, a lot of peole seem to have no faith in them. I luckilyy had 2 very good teams I was involved in that would say different. I was a melee teams only healer for 7 months. I then went to a make team and had next to no issues keeping mana up. Maybe it is the +15 clarity & +15 recharge I mustered, but none the less, I'm proud of my girl.

The secret of a good player don't hide inside walls of texts that guides or FAQ's have, its not a cake recipe.

The true secret of a good player is hide in the in-game experiences you have. You can read the theory about something as much as you want, but you never will master it until will do it.
__________________
Naia, HellooNurse, Aeore 91/67 SPH 「井の中の蛙大海を知らず。」
Natalia Nee-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #18
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
My screen name here doesn't resemble any of my game names
You're smart. Kinda wish I thought of that.
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #19
FidgitTheClown
Valakas
 
FidgitTheClown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,239
FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

With free accounts, it's easy for us oldbies who quit to pop in and share in the forum fun.
Always nice to see a friendly screen name.
Meanwhile, a lot of new folks don't care what we have to say.

So, what exactly happened to prompt this thread?
__________________
Orc! __________________________________________________ _________
Last edited by Sace; 02-01-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Reason: http://youtu.be/dG8wsae-6tU
FidgitTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #20
TowHo
Dark Knight
 
TowHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Posts: 189
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidgitTheClown View Post
With free accounts, it's easy for us oldbies who quit to pop in and share in the forum fun.
Always nice to see a friendly screen name.
Meanwhile, a lot of new folks don't care what we have to say.

So, what exactly happened to prompt this thread?
Lol: oldbies. (XD) I responded to a thread else where and some one who claims they know me had nothing nice to say and went on for a few posts to tell me I wasn't welcome on the forum and some other choice insults, so I went and made my own thread. Because as sweet as i can be, I can also be a b*thy child for my own amusement. So, i crawled onto my soap box and went at it. (^.^)
__________________
Last I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. The PUBLIC have OPINIONS. Stop chewing on people's PUBLIC OPINIONS. Grow up or shut up.
TowHo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.