Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 04-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #21
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freedom of speech.

I think one major problem now with everything being free to all is the language barrier. I don't know Russian,Greek,Spanish or the several other languages people speak in this game. I can't communicate to them and their best response is profanity or some profane emote in chat. The private server new comers are the most hostile and profane players I've dealt with. I just don't bother trying to communicate anymore. We need an in game translator so that when it comes up on our chat box it's in the language we know.

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper
1Peri1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
TowHo
Dark Knight

Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
TowHo is on a distinguished road

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...52#post3219352

That should be the thread.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #23
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

lmao honey you know DrachaVonDrachen is just being a tool as usual. It's just an attention thing to try and belittle someone. I pay no attention to it and you shouldn't waste good intelligence on that.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #24
TowHo
Dark Knight

Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
Talking Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
I think one major problem now with everything being free to all is the language barrier. I don't know Russian,Greek,Spanish or the several other languages people speak in this game. I can't communicate to them and their best response is profanity or some profane emote in chat. The private server new comers are the most hostile and profane players I've dealt with. I just don't bother trying to communicate anymore. We need an in game translator so that when it comes up on our chat box it's in the language we know.
The main problem I encounter is unexplained hate from people I've never even spoken to. Only reasons I'm told, becaue I don't have an ego enough to claim these are the reasons are because I'm outgoing, attractive and am the worst curse in any on line game: female.

Rumors, found photos, and slander just erupt. I am painfully nice. Even when i dont want to be. I dont like people trying to hold authority over me when they do not have control, but want it. So, i can be a smart azz to people that Need a reality check. So i do have my moments of being an obnoxious cow. But am actually shy and polite.

But some one, some where you, I've grown to find it amusing. So many people, regardless of language, male or female, always go after the nicest persons to target. I just have the habit of coming back full force to defend myself and others that need it.

It's true, arguing over the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even when you win...well, we know how that goes.

Last edited by TowHo; 04-18-2012 at 03:47 PM.
TowHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #25
TowHo
Dark Knight

Quote:
lmao honey you know DrachaVonDrachen is just being a tool as usual. It's just an attention thing to try and belittle someone. I pay no attention to it and you shouldn't waste good intelligence on that.
LOL! No, i didn't pay attention in the sense I sat in the closet crying over it. I just wanted to shut them up. Whether they know me out right, hear rumors, saw the pictures that went floatong about, he just likes trying to humiliate and insult. Nothing im not used to out here online. I just spit fire back til they got tired of their own unjustified ego.

I honestly have no clue who it is. By the way they act, I assume someone from the clan Rslobs. Oops, I mean Rdogs.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #26
1Peri1
Valakas

eh I'm quiet in person and most of the time I observe people and how much of a jack *** they are. Then people ALWAYS take my quietness as I'm in a bad mood. I'm not,but if you keep asking me I WILL be! Most of the time in person or online I'll tell you like it is and that probably is my downfall as a person. I'm blunt and I don't sugar coat it. I'm as honest as they get and people usually do not like that and take it personal. I had one guy I worked with (I'm female btw) actually told me that I intimidate him and that my honesty and bluntness with stuff was downright scary...lol.

Reminds me of my supervisor at work. He thinks he's the funniest thing on this planet when in fact he sounds like a complete jack ***. He took it personal that I never laugh at his stupid idea of jokes. He even tried to get me fired which might have happened of I had been someone who was afraid of a stand off....not this girl hah. I went up into that office and tore into him like a rabid animal and set that nonsense straight.

I wouldn't worry about who likes you and who doesn't. The internet isn't serious business lol

Old 04-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #27
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowHo View Post
LOL! No, i didn't pay attention in the sense I sat in the closet crying over it. I just wanted to shut them up. Whether they know me out right, hear rumors, saw the pictures that went floatong about, he just likes trying to humiliate and insult. Nothing im not used to out here online. I just spit fire back til they got tired of their own unjustified ego.

I honestly have no clue who it is. By the way they act, I assume someone from the clan Rslobs. Oops, I mean Rdogs.
Rdogs lol that's one of the oldest cheating clans I've ever known. I never paid much attention to any of them. I knew a few people in that clan some were ok.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #28
TowHo
Dark Knight

Quote:
eh I'm quiet in person and most of the time I observe people and how much of a jack *** they are. Then people ALWAYS take my quietness as I'm in a bad mood. I'm not,but if you keep asking me I WILL be! Most of the time in person or online I'll tell you like it is and that probably is my downfall as a person. I'm blunt and I don't sugar coat it. I'm as honest as they get and people usually do not like that and take it personal. I had one guy I worked with (I'm female btw) actually told me that I intimidate him and that my honesty and bluntness with stuff was downright scary...lol.

Reminds me of my supervisor at work. He thinks he's the funniest thing on this planet when in fact he sounds like a complete jack ***. He took it personal that I never laugh at his stupid idea of jokes. He even tried to get me fired which might have happened of I had been someone who was afraid of a stand off....not this girl hah. I went up into that office and tore into him like a rabid animal and set that nonsense straight.

I wouldn't worry about who likes you and who doesn't. The internet isn't serious business lol
Yeah! See? So you know what im saying. People assume the quiet, shy or just polite ones are the easiest to just either pick off or isolate. Anyone that knows me personally is shocked at the behavior I encountered in Lineage. My boyfriend (at the time) who got me into game warren me that if I am too out going, it may wreak havoc on my personal status, but didn't care because It's only a game. He unfortunately was right.

But yes, I can realate. Some people lve to be jackazzes and will go above and beyond to deter you from how you truly are. I just played to escape reality, have run with distant friends and I comety fell in love with the game, tje graphics and i love my cjaracter. I worked hard on her and GUI for numerous reasons. The main was I coukdnt afford to pay for my 3 accounts. My main account was last to shut down on November 14th, right before G.O.D and I swore I would never return. I had no one I really wanted to play with anymore, since my team was in Greece, it was hard to stay with a constant. With so many people using personal things to pizze off, I decided to walk away from game, and play real life.

I ended up picking up a fan from my last clan/constant party and now am enjoying just watching him play his character. I only log in to loan him my armor and my kookabura. I dont miss game, when after almost 8 years of playing, I was sure i would miss it. The friends I accumulated VIA game i hold via MSN, Facebook, or other means of contact, but game is gone. I won't awaken my toons. I'm pretty sure I hate game. I actually headed onto the forums because a friend asked me to look at a thread, and that here the abuse fired up again LOL and here i stay to continue to sing 'na na na na massage! You can't scare me!'
Old 04-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #29
TowHo
Dark Knight

Quote:
Rdogs lol that's one of the oldest cheating clans I've ever known. I never paid much attention to any of them. I knew a few people in that clan some were ok.
I know right! Yes, very few people that ended up there where cool. But only if i knew them before they went into that clan. I had some drama with Blessed Empire, but i think that fizzled out. I liked that clan, they where tight knit and friendly for the most part.

I was in ally with the dogs. They where the most trouble some. Talking about personal things, making fun of my handicapped child, my diabetes, anything they could get a hold of, modeling pictures of me....

They went out of their way to try and anger me, and of course, when they had me retaliating, they quickly reported me to my clan leader, and because he was too busy letting his cruelest morons run the clan due to either computer issues or whatever, he believed my accusers, and even when I screen shotted them starting arguments, I was told to just take it or else I'd be booted. My boyfriend was in clan, so i dodnt want to leave, so i obeyed.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #30
TowHo
Dark Knight

Red face Re: Freedom of speech.

I caught you reading this forum Dominic! You don't have to read it, I already tell you everything that's said..crazy stalker. I love you ^^

Last edited by TowHo; 04-18-2012 at 05:36 PM.
TowHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #31
1Peri1
Valakas

I try not to get too personal with clan mates in public chat. Some people I am on a very personal level with and they know a lot about me, but I deemed them to be mature adults and worthy of being my friend. Some people I've known since beta and we're still friends.

No one's health or child's health problems should be the tool of someone's jokes. Karma is your friend and it's always had my back. I have things I deal with and I'm ponying up for a surgery soon to eliminate the problem. I know all too well what it's like to have someone sit there an prattle away about your issues.

My husband has a cousin that is special needs. She had an aneurysm as a baby it's not like she caused it. She's nothing short of a sweetheart and all the kids at her school with some tough challenges thrown at them. All they want to do is be a kid and given the chance to do it without some jerk face slamming them down every five minutes.

If they had any sense they'd stop it because karma really does have a funny way of repaying the joke.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #32
Tiferet1
Octavis

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowHo View Post
I know right! Yes, very few people that ended up there where cool. But only if i knew them before they went into that clan. I had some drama with Blessed Empire, but i think that fizzled out. I liked that clan, they where tight knit and friendly for the most part.

I was in ally with the dogs. They where the most trouble some. Talking about personal things, making fun of my handicapped child, my diabetes, anything they could get a hold of, modeling pictures of me....

They went out of their way to try and anger me, and of course, when they had me retaliating, they quickly reported me to my clan leader, and because he was too busy letting his cruelest morons run the clan due to either computer issues or whatever, he believed my accusers, and even when I screen shotted them starting arguments, I was told to just take it or else I'd be booted. My boyfriend was in clan, so i dodnt want to leave, so i obeyed.
Wow. Just...wow. I'm amazed at the amount of bullcrap people throw at other people just because they're a little different from their sick idea of 'normality'.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #33
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
Wow. Just...wow. I'm amazed at the amount of bullcrap people throw at other people just because they're a little different from their sick idea of 'normality'.
+1

Old 04-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #34
TowHo
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
+1 ...too
Old 04-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #35
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold

So, this is where all the ladies are. Alllright!

Old 04-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #36
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post

LMAO this why I love you Elro xD

Old 04-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #37
TowHo
Dark Knight

Thumbs up Re: Freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post

Giggity!

Hilarious!