Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 11-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
Nieva
Elpy

Nieva is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Noblesse Quest

Someone could spend an updated guide on how to do the quest of nobility, and their requirements? please xD
Nieva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Noblesse Quest

1st you need to do sub class quest. new quest is ~30min long, just need to talk with some npc. mb kill some mobs. I don't know.
and for noble. make sub 75+ talk with npc in goddard church. in right side near main priest. then you have to go to hot springs to kill some mobs.. and final part is go to aden/rune siege field and summon tree. and thats all. so no need to camp for barakiel, or farm badges in TW. but you can finish quest only once in 2 weeks, and only in castle siege time.

there was a description in l2wiki.com for noble quest
http://l2wiki.com/Noblesse,_Soul_Testing

main part in noble quest is bold and underline
Old 11-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
The Avenger
Elpy

The Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Noblesse Quest

Try following this guide

I am probably going to test it myself today or tomorrow (sub 73 atm), so maybe I'll update the post afterwards (although I think quest is pretty straightforward).
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooo View Post
but you can finish quest only once in 2 weeks, and only in castle siege time.
Doesn't seem to be the case, at least not any more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest guide
Summon Lanya again, she will give you a sack containing all the ingredients, and now you can return to Eva. She thanks you for doing her job as a God and wants you to know that in order to receive her special blessing you need to be put to a test. She gives you a special scroll, Scroll of Escape to Aden Castle Siege Area (so the rumors about having to wait until a siege were false). Use the scroll to get to Aden Castle Siege Area.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Noblesse Quest

I've got SoE: Rune castle. and i tried summon tree in all possible and impossible places. Same in Aden castle siege field. Finished quest only on siege Sunday. My friend soon will be 75 on sub, so in few days I can say more about that final part.. it's possible or impossible summon tree not at siege time.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
The Avenger
Elpy

The Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Noblesse Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooo View Post
I've got SoE: Rune castle. and i tried summon tree in all possible and impossible places. Same in Aden castle siege field. Finished quest only on siege Sunday. My friend soon will be 75 on sub, so in few days I can say more about that final part.. it's possible or impossible summon tree not at siege time.
I finally reached 75 with both of my toons and you are right, I can't use the seed. Seems like I'll have to wait until next Sunday's siege.
Everything else is just as shown in the guide, I wonder how the autor missed that detail

Tags
class, guide, noble, quest