2] R95 LA SET+8 Blessed
3] abundance lvl1,anakim,venir lvl8,longing
4] valakas,zaken,pvp earing ,creation and soul AQ
5]hair accesory STR+P.Attack
6] +15 dyes STR
and i still cant solo or duo k99 my deffence and dmg isnt so good
donno rly what to do,
should i wait for lvl 101 so titans will be much stronger or i change to a GK
BUT IT WILL COST ME ALOT IN CHANGING... cuz ill change my dual and weapon too..
plz need ur advice..
Mumra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
Fluffy
Elpy

Fluffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: best tyrr in PVE..

Since you're not even bright enough to post this in the appropriate spot, your failures in game don't come as a surprise.
Fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #3
PhoeniX
Dark Knight

PhoeniX is an unknown quantity at this point

Titan is best.

You're going to need 15% crit damage augment on weapon if you hope to VR enough hp back. I found I had to keep a steady stream of healing Melody on me from my ISS when I was 100. It's also more important for you to get your pom iss to 101 than it is for you to get to 101.

Speaking of iss, debuff with your iss. At minimum keep crippling attack and shadow blade on boss, angels touch on you. Chaos when BR is up.

All 101 will do is give you 30% more p.atk. (grand khavatari has a better 101 skill).

Enchant your spirits and second wind for more p.atk.

Your gear looks more than capable of soloing k99. Make sure your set had full attribute defense. Stick with Titan. You won't notice any improvement if you're struggling now and switch to GK.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:17 AM   #4
Aoikaze
Hungry Spirit

Aoikaze is an unknown quantity at this point

ppl dont realized tyr its very versatile, I guess you problem its not damage but maybe you get too much damage, also ppl undestimate vampiric power+ p atk from sos even without retributer helps a lot when you want to do solo instances
Aoikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:29 AM   #5
RozoviySlonik
Elpy

RozoviySlonik is an unknown quantity at this point

u need Sos + pve retri and u farm better
RozoviySlonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #6
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: best tyrr in PVE..

My personal favourite remains the Tyrr Grand Khavatari. Without Spirit of Shilen a Titan is totally useless, if you don't have the money to have 3 different 12+ Bloody Weapons inside your Inventory. The Tyrr Grand Khavatari only requires one Weapon and is super versatile in both Solo/Duo Field EXP and doing Dungeons. I personally disliked that I have changed my GK for Titan in the previous Red Libra. Maybe you are some minutes slower, but amazingly the GK is doing alot of critical damage even without a SOS Tank in the long run.

Tyrr Warriors it's all about stacking STR and P. Critical Damage items. Iss Enchanter debuffs are a must have for any Tyrr. Prophecy of Might and Tyrr 101 skill FTW. I always said that the accessories are more important then armor. The more damage you will do the more Vampiric Rage and HP in return you'll get.

In K99 with Titan and SOS I can kill the first 3 RB within 1 minute no problem. However without SOS a GK kills only the first two within the same time limit. Hero Beserking is OP in this case and you will even finish all of K99 within 2-3 minutes of time.

If you are a starter I personally would choose a GK myself. If you are an experienced Player I would choose a Titan with Iss/SOS Tank. It's all about personal preference and the willpower to box multiple accounts at the same time. Also depending on multiple weapons for any scenario.

GL
Old 07-03-2017, 01:24 PM   #7
Mumra
Goblin Lord

Mumra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
My personal favourite remains the Tyrr Grand Khavatari. Without Spirit of Shilen a Titan is totally useless, if you don't have the money to have 3 different 12+ Bloody Weapons inside your Inventory. The Tyrr Grand Khavatari only requires one Weapon and is super versatile in both Solo/Duo Field EXP and doing Dungeons. I personally disliked that I have changed my GK for Titan in the previous Red Libra. Maybe you are some minutes slower, but amazingly the GK is doing alot of critical damage even without a SOS Tank in the long run.

Tyrr Warriors it's all about stacking STR and P. Critical Damage items. Iss Enchanter debuffs are a must have for any Tyrr. Prophecy of Might and Tyrr 101 skill FTW. I always said that the accessories are more important then armor. The more damage you will do the more Vampiric Rage and HP in return you'll get.

In K99 with Titan and SOS I can kill the first 3 RB within 1 minute no problem. However without SOS a GK kills only the first two within the same time limit. Hero Beserking is OP in this case and you will even finish all of K99 within 2-3 minutes of time.

If you are a starter I personally would choose a GK myself. If you are an experienced Player I would choose a Titan with Iss/SOS Tank. It's all about personal preference and the willpower to box multiple accounts at the same time. Also depending on multiple weapons for any scenario.

GL
i have just a bloody slasher+10 and dont have money to get a retributer
but soon my sos will be rdy and atm i just have an iss with pom lvl 101
so when my sos be rdy it will be ok?
or since i dont have a retributer i must change to GK?
Mumra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #8
KissMyKnife
Dark Knight

KissMyKnife is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 101 titan + SOS and +12 Bloody Retri + Pom Iss + Healer
my top patk its 439k, you probable much faster on kama after you reach 101, and lvl up a sos for yourself.
kill kama in 20 min, so the key for you success +101 and sos and retri that it.
KissMyKnife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #9
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMyKnife View Post
I have 101 titan + SOS and +12 Bloody Retri + Pom Iss + Healer
my top patk its 439k, you probable much faster on kama after you reach 101, and lvl up a sos for yourself.
kill kama in 20 min, so the key for you success +101 and sos and retri that it.
So stronk!
Old 07-03-2017, 09:54 PM   #10
Bumbaclot
Thunder Wyrm

Bumbaclot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
im so confused of which rly is the best tyrr in pve
atm i have a tyrr titan lvl 100 with:
1] +10 bloody slasher
2] R95 LA SET+8 Blessed
3] abundance lvl1,anakim,venir lvl8,longing
4] valakas,zaken,pvp earing ,creation and soul AQ
5]hair accesory STR+P.Attack
6] +15 dyes STR
and i still cant solo or duo k99 my deffence and dmg isnt so good
donno rly what to do,
should i wait for lvl 101 so titans will be much stronger or i change to a GK
BUT IT WILL COST ME ALOT IN CHANGING... cuz ill change my dual and weapon too..
plz need ur advice..
Before 101 every tyrr is weak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDInaiGkzM
Look at this. It might help you.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:21 AM   #11
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbaclot View Post
Before 101 every tyrr is weak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDInaiGkzM
Look at this. It might help you.
That's not solo and not even duo due to active iss and healer play.

But yes, nm kama will always be intense at level 99, even with stacked pdef (e.g. abu 4) and all you still will need both iss debuff and a healer (if you are truly stacked, the latter might be enough on balance heal + enchanted radiant purge on macro). Because, as unfortunate as it may sound, you just cannot have frenzy+guts+br running all time.

As the posters noted, level makes a big difference here.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:51 AM   #12
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4cD8kF1WsQ

Lowbie tyrr
Old 07-05-2017, 08:12 AM   #13
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
You are even above the level requirements for ECP, please stop posting useless videos. This doesn't help at all for level 99 tyrrs looking to solo kama.

Also, I took your 42k ssr.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:39 AM   #14
Jagtiger
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
You are even above the level requirements for ECP, please stop posting useless videos. This doesn't help at all for level 99 tyrrs looking to solo kama.

Also, I took your 42k ssr.
if you're a 99 tyrr don't solo kama simple unless you wanna do kama for 40mins+ then be my guest as for the 42k ssr congratulations if you needed ssr you should've just pmed me I would've gift you the ssr from l2store its weightless and who are you again ah forget it pretty sure even if you say your name I will be what who is that :P
Old 07-05-2017, 09:09 AM   #15
Goliaths
Elpy

Goliaths is an unknown quantity at this point

Tyrrs titan are best in pve but u cant just be a titan and hope to solo everything...

Tyrrs are very gear dependant more than any other class and u need multiple strong weapons and a good char / gear / buff / debuff setup.

the trick with titan like others have told u they are masters at 2-handed weapons and with and unawakened SK tank that has the SOS buff it boost ur stats by a lot and even more for a blunt weapon user for that + 100% crit damage with blunts + what everyone else gets from that buff.

u need to priorize maxing out ur crit damage then ur pattk crit rate attk speed etc...

seems simple but all this will require a ton of gear which will cost u minimum 200 billion to 1000 billions.

u need high str at least over 140 minimum and with all str boost u can find u can almost top 170 str with some runes / consumables and at some point u will need to improve ur attk attribute to 600 ( can go as high as 810 if you achieve lvl 106 or 960 with enhanced shadow weapons / tauti weapon )

+12 bloody retributers is a minimum u need +16 retributer & +16 bloody stormer.

if i list all the goodies to have the list is very long but yes getting lvl 101 is a miminum for any class since u get improved skills/passive and vicious slasher buff. you also need to get the giant augments for active crit damage & active debuff giant crit wound.

the buffs u need to use is frenzy, vicious slasher, abundance4, savage lv.2, SOS, u can have the old cat buff too. on top of that before u pop br u need try have lightning strike lv.3 proc, critical boost proc from drum melody & the master berserker 27% pattk proc from dual skills.

then is all about debuff from iss w/ chaos symphony, crit wound from dagger or gcw augment (they dont stack and are the same but dagger 35% and gcw 90%), healer lumi 30%, wynn summoner marks / freezing strike etc....

but for solo kama u need the iss and sos with maximum cdr so u can pop skills as often as possible because everything multipler everything else and can get to 25-30x regular crit damage for that time or double that with gcw.

you also need to know that the lvl difference rule from mobs or pvp still applies even if they changed the relativ color of mobs title compared to the lvl difference u have with it so remember its 30% damage penalty or bonus if u are under or over 2 lvls from that mobs players and they get a bonus or penalty also on you from that same difference. there is also an evasion bonus when you are higher lvl than the mobs.
exemple: mobs 104 and you are 101 therefore 3 lvl difference from mobs so n-1 you have a 2 lvl multiplier for that which is 2x30% so you have 60% penalty on your damage on the mob and the mob has a bonus of 60% on you. you will see also that if mobs are green to you that you will evade most of their attacks, this is called evasion-tanking

this explains why if u fight high lvl players 105+ and you 100-101 that they do 200-300k damage on you and if u get to their lvls they wont do that much on you ( with appropriate gear of course ). this game mechanics is bad imo and ncsoft should remove it because it makes pvp impossible if not correct lvl or harder to lvl in high lvl areas if not top gear and high lvls already.

anyway dont give up and work up ur gear
Goliaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #16
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

To person above, there is no damage penalty in PvP.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:28 AM   #17
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

To the person above:
Yes, there is pvp penalty when difference is higher than 2lvls.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:23 PM   #18
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
To the person above:
Yes, there is pvp penalty when difference is higher than 2lvls.
Went with lv. 101 othell, 91 iss and 89 iss.
91 iss was the attacker, hit the othell for 3100, and hit the 89 othell for 3100 damage.

Othell and lv. 89 iss both had same P. Def and attribute defense of the attackers choice, no damage reduction jewelry of any kind of course.

If there was damage penalty, would there not be a significant difference in damage (according to the person above- 180% damage penalty) when I hit the othell?
Old 07-05-2017, 05:53 PM   #19
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Went with lv. 101 othell, 91 iss and 89 iss.
91 iss was the attacker, hit the othell for 3100, and hit the 89 othell for 3100 damage.

Othell and lv. 89 iss both had same P. Def and attribute defense of the attackers choice, no damage reduction jewelry of any kind of course.

If there was damage penalty, would there not be a significant difference in damage (according to the person above- 180% damage penalty) when I hit the othell?
No, it doesn't work the way that guy described it above.
3lv difference is like 5-10% diff, 4 is like 10-15% etc. It's also hard to test, but you may figure a way I'm sure.

@Neutron
Log in to Freya and delete Throw Dagger skill of Znipo's dual, I'm afraid he may hurt himself with that thing
Old 07-05-2017, 06:08 PM   #20
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
No, it doesn't work the way that guy described it above.
3lv difference is like 5-10% diff, 4 is like 10-15% etc. It's also hard to test, but you may figure a way I'm sure.

@Neutron
Log in to Freya and delete Throw Dagger skill of Znipo's dual, I'm afraid he may hurt himself with that thing
Tried with mega strike before, unless changed within the last year or so, i stand firm on the no damage penalty.
The difference comes from skill enchants (if any), ability points, higher lvled skills (skill power).

Would test again, but dont have any low lvled tyrrs.

I do like my throw dagger skill, dont take it away from me pls