Old 11-22-2017, 08:42 AM   #21
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IB4 Post update QQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
Omen well how can I say that.
I hated DH in the past but if, and it's an huge IF, I will ever come back I will join DH asap.
Because DH ruled, rule and will rule naia. Period.
And everyone that came on naia turned off to be just a bandwagon of fleeing screaming chikens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBxcfkkS-Nc = RS
Masha in his own words:
I were DH. I were RS. I were not spending Cash on game. I was spending 10.000 Euro to join Basa CP which wasnt enough. I stopped playing. I play on Innova or whatever. I play on Naia. I play on Chronos. I were complaining about prices on NC like mad. I was not spending. I was fishing to 105 for 1.100 Euro. I was not buying too expensive brooch Jewels. I was buying Brooch Jewels from Omen and selling behind his shop for huge profit. I saw Omen shop with same Brooch Jewels for days he didnt sell any. I was spending 42bil on Brooch Jewels alone on Omen-Shop to join Basa CP....

Thats just some of what you said I can remember now, look at that picture you give...

A friendly advise, abandon this Masha-account and create a new one and next time you start posting try it with truth instead contradictions and lies.

One comment about "I hate DH but I would them cos they RULE": Lemming mentality, perfect example why Naia is one-sided and boring as ***
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:51 AM   #22
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Masha in his own words:
I were DH. I were RS. I were not spending Cash on game. I was spending 10.000 Euro to join Basa CP which wasnt enough. I stopped playing. I play on Innova or whatever. I play on Naia. I play on Chronos. I were complaining about prices on NC like mad. I was not spending. I was fishing to 105 for 1.100 Euro. I was not buying too expensive brooch Jewels. I was buying Brooch Jewels from Omen and selling behind his shop for huge profit. I saw Omen shop with same Brooch Jewels for days he didnt sell any. I was spending 42bil on Brooch Jewels alone on Omen-Shop to join Basa CP....

Thats just some of what you said I can remember now, look at that picture you give...

A friendly advise, abandon this Masha-account and create a new one and next time you start posting try it with truth instead contradictions and lies.

One comment about "I hate DH but I would them cos they RULE": Lemming mentality, perfect example why Naia is one-sided and boring as ***

Mmmm no
I spent like 2k euros to join basa's cp but they required at that time jewels lvl 4 and ele shirts and I didn't have none of them.
Bought 42 b on jewel boxes from you 8 months later when basa was saying farewell to naia.
Moved on chronos bought the baits to reach 105 but stopped at 104&67% (it was like 27% fail) because to pvp vs the top MS cp it would require to me other 16.700 euros, to say the less + 9.000 euros for the lind cutter.
My wife asked to me to go to New Zeland for xmas holidays= 12.000 euros
Jag provoked me.
I decided to go to new zeland with my wife. You know pvp with a woman in a bed it will always better than pvp with a fa g & his monitor.
And Jag the fa g will still be in here on feb 2018 24 h x day online. So.

Edit: sorry omen I do understand you but answer to my question please
Have you ever seen a DH fleeing from Naia and QQing in here?

You can say to them what you want but they die where they are without fleeing elsewhere. Just like you did.
Eventually you can be a better DH than I could ever be since i moved on chronos due to the naia's dead market.

Heve fun mate.

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 11-22-2017 at 09:07 AM.
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:41 AM   #23
quark321
Goblin Lord

quark321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, guys, guys...

Let the people decide what they will do. There is no dignity in playing L2. There is just fun. Nobody.. History or players.. do not care about nicks which lights up and fade in darkness during the years in game. There is not fame or even a name to be made in this game. None of the server depends on a person nor on a Clan.. If DH will vaporize today as the RS did there will be immediately new legions reaching the Aden and killing dragons.. in 14 days no one will cares no one will remember...

Stop measuring your contribution to the game and community by blaming people with different opinion on what means to have fun playing L2...

Stop convincing PvE people that L2 is not fun cause u don't get pvp. They do not care about one sided server in PvP they do not give a quantum sizes *** on that... on the whole DH vs RS topics means nothing to 99% PvE players of the server

open by yourself a topic "RS vs DH virtual battle using Bold and Italic" and fight there...
quark321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:42 PM   #24
Foto
Goblin Lord

Foto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by quark321 View Post
Guys, guys, guys...
Stop convincing PvE people that L2 is not fun cause u don't get pvp. They do not care about one sided server in PvP they do not give a quantum sizes *** on that... on the whole DH vs RS topics means nothing to 99% PvE players of the server
Lineage 2 is a pure PvP game (pve is only way to get some lvl up but since we have baits even that not needed :P)
Foto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:46 PM   #25
wea8
Elpy

wea8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lineage 2 is a pure PvP game
True. This is the point this game
But pve important to -> faction, rb farm, exalted etc.

And normal exp can get experience how to play char.(not fishing exp)
wea8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:28 AM   #26
quark321
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foto View Post
Lineage 2 is a pure PvP game (pve is only way to get some lvl up but since we have baits even that not needed :P)
Pardon me sir but maybe you have to check what left on Naia. There are no more PvP geared people left for 2 sides. (please do not even try to tell me that 30 ppl clan vs 30 ppl clan is something good and vital for the server). That crap Kazuhira created madness about transfers taking people which he picked up for living and vital clans on Naia to serve his twisted system "hype for transfer" "short small wins" then "loss in long time" then trying to crate "hype for transfer" again. I do really appreciated all the ex-RS who decided to stay here. Kazuhira made Naia suffer what cannot be fixed in less than 12/16 months if not even longer.
All clans with less then 60 102+ members are not sufficient for next two updates.
In L2 more and more content is non-competitive so you still need to PvP for the best exp spots but you do not have to PvP for 90% of the content to enjoy it. L2 was a pure PvP back than when there was only top and crap exp spots. Now you can do 105 fast without flagging one single time. I do not question if this is good or bad. I just pointing out to the people that Clan changes in salvation have much deeper impact on their gameplay as they are thinking to this point. And the only way how to stay in PvE league for 103+ content is to from Clans 80+ active people on daily basis or you can forgot Clan levels/skills and challenging the new contents in next two major updates. That's all

P.S. If you say that RS was bored again please explain me how this is possible with DH on Gainak 7x24, DH members with Factions lvl 10 etc....
I knew from RS members who left RS during the "ruling" times. That there was no activity except coldblood searching for 7vs7. The coin has always two sides so I don't say RS situation was 100% like these guys painted it but also I do not believe you saying we were so *** great just there were no DH out of town. Man I am on Naia and I was meeting DH parties all around factions spots...
Old 11-27-2017, 02:39 AM   #27
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
P.S. If you say that RS was bored again please explain me how this is possible with DH on Gainak 7x24, DH members with Factions lvl 10 etc....
I knew from RS members who left RS during the "ruling" times. That there was no activity except coldblood searching for 7vs7. The coin has always two sides so I don't say RS situation was 100% like these guys painted it but also I do not believe you saying we were so *** great just there were no DH out of town. Man I am on Naia and I was meeting DH parties all around factions spots...
Okay I repeat it one more time: RS was bored to death by DH. No PVP on dragons after a while, zero DH parties on the map (DH detagged to do factions or simply didnt do it) apart from Gainak. Gainak was always ruled by ExeQ cos he was just way more organized and monitoring it 24hours/day (while RS was working or enjoying RL).

And yes I agree it's sad almost all RS left the server, but from the Chronos vids it looks like they have plenty of fun now so who could blame them
Old 11-27-2017, 06:25 AM   #28
quark321
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Okay I repeat it one more time: RS was bored to death by DH. No PVP on dragons after a while, zero DH parties on the map (DH detagged to do factions or simply didnt do it) apart from Gainak. Gainak was always ruled by ExeQ cos he was just way more organized and monitoring it 24hours/day (while RS was working or enjoying RL).

And yes I agree it's sad almost all RS left the server, but from the Chronos vids it looks like they have plenty of fun now so who could blame them
I will sum up what i was seeing during whole RS Rise and Fall era... (please i will use only RS as tag but i know some of these events happened under Spanishmafia or other clan tags

1. RS raised with some transfers to oppose DH...
2. Coldblood, keeps, dustpag and Basa parties were equal to DH
3. RS took Girlsetx and M3thadon parties from DH (ofc they done it willinlgy so no blame or what just saying the status)
4. DH were reverting their mage setups to archer set ups exping as hell in AF
5. RS won Aden won Sieges won Clan vs Clan pvps
6. DH finished archers on duals (even Ozzy was playing archer on sieges that time) and get some reinforcements on transfers or other clans
7. RS and DH had great fights and every win was tiny close regardless the side
8. RS start to falling apart. M3tha CP left, Keeps CP disappeared
9. another 2 RS CPs moved to DH lacking the daily activity of clan (not the pvp but the grind)
10. RS was not able to port dragon even if DH were on ground clicking (yes i know this sux)
11. RS start to be shorten on clan vs clan, 7vs7 or sieges and DH got aden back
12. DH start to do pressure around on exp spots RS already on low activity to protect the parties which wanted still to grind and exp.
13. Coldblood transfers with many others following him leaving RS side on low pvp gear and numbers
14. DH rules again no competition left on the server. And if competition is present they are split per CP under diff tags where 1 CP want war but 95% of clan does not. getting more and more bored

I don't know man but when i was going AF there was everyday in prime time clan vs clan fight going on.

Lineage 2 is looong ongoing process not a "log for 1 hour to instant pvp" like Dota. DH was, is and will be on the map cause their leadership is aligned to this. All clans which wanted to size the siege quickly based on "hit and smash" only in prime time and agreed pvps via pms are no longer present (not just RS).

Wy the hell is Husaria parties, Warlords 2-3 pvp CP and Ronins pvp party in different clans? what is the point there? To be worshiped for equip linking on clan chat or is there any other goal?
Old 11-27-2017, 06:28 AM   #29
Hamenir
Elpy

Hamenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Now with all those changes incoming with Salvation around mid december, all free people of NAIA leave your small clans and unite under one tag!
If you have a CP, or have some lvl and gear as solo player, act now!

This game won't get any younger, its high time to say farewell to this "I will join PVP when I have reached level XXX", or "I will join PVP when I have item YYY", or whatever other reason keeps you from stepping up.

Stop waiting, start playing!

Message for all CPs and ppl. in small clans/box clans:
HUSARIA recruits CPs, Clans and geared solo players. Don’t be another DH slave, BE THE RESISTANCE! Good opportunity to create a new CP here too.
“FotoMoto
“OmenOfSteel

PS: To everyone not mentally able to endure a futile fight as well as to everyone without a backbone:
You can of course also follow the other Lemmings and simply join DH. It will probably be still a strong clan after Salvation-update too
Do i get this right omen or its just a misunderstanding? I got its this way: mentally disabled persons are lemmings and are not capable of finding their own way. I consider this an insult actually. I think u are insane.

Regards,
Hamenir

Last edited by Hamenir; 11-27-2017 at 06:38 AM.
Hamenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:13 AM   #30
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough

recruiting others while "loyal" husaria members joining dh
lf more mentally challenged ppl just to make these so-called dh haters more mad.
socketka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:01 PM   #31
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
I will sum up what i was seeing during whole RS Rise and Fall era... (please i will use only RS as tag but i know some of these events happened under Spanishmafia or other clan tags

3. RS took Girlsetx and M3thadon parties from DH (ofc they done it willinlgy so no blame or what just saying the status)
6. DH finished archers on duals (even Ozzy was playing archer on sieges that time) and get some reinforcements on transfers or other clans
9. another 2 RS CPs moved to DH lacking the daily activity of clan (not the pvp but the grind)
10. RS was not able to port dragon even if DH were on ground clicking (yes i know this sux)
12. DH start to do pressure around on exp spots RS already on low activity to protect the parties which wanted still to grind and exp.
13. Coldblood transfers with many others following him leaving RS side on low pvp gear and numbers
14. DH rules again no competition left on the server. And if competition is present they are split per CP under diff tags where 1 CP want war but 95% of clan does not. getting more and more bored

I don't know man but when i was going AF there was everyday in prime time clan vs clan fight going on.

Lineage 2 is looong ongoing process not a "log for 1 hour to instant pvp" like Dota. DH was, is and will be on the map cause their leadership is aligned to this. All clans which wanted to size the siege quickly based on "hit and smash" only in prime time and agreed pvps via pms are no longer present (not just RS).

Wy the hell is Husaria parties, Warlords 2-3 pvp CP and Ronins pvp party in different clans? what is the point there? To be worshiped for equip linking on clan chat or is there any other goal?
Tell me in what clan you have been while RS rise and fall. I guess it will explain why you have a different (and in many points simply wrong) picture of what really happened and why RS really failed.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:02 PM   #32
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by socketka View Post
recruiting others while "loyal" husaria members joining dh
This was quite a shock

But as long as there's a few ppl. willing to fight the good fight, all is well

PS: David still recruiting to fight Giga-Goliath!!! "FotoMoto "Saladyn669 "PaulWall "OmenOfSteel
Old 11-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #33
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamenir View Post
Do i get this right omen or its just a misunderstanding? I got its this way: mentally disabled persons are lemmings and are not capable of finding their own way. I consider this an insult actually. I think u are insane.

Regards,
Hamenir
Read again what I wrote, I guess the language barrier probably pwnd you.

But if you are really worried and if u really care just pm me IG and I'll explain specially and personally for you
Old 11-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #34
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

May I add a 1.5 point? ColdBlood threatening other clans on Naia with, either join them against DH or get declarations/KoS when flagged?

Quote:
This was quite a shock

PS: David still recruiting to fight Giga-Goliath!!! "FotoMoto "Saladyn669 "PaulWall "OmenOfSteel
Like a true German with his propaganda. I've told you, that it's begging already, didn't I? The first thing already transpired, matter of time for the next one. ^^
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:43 PM   #35
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This was quite a shock

recruit 3 more and you will have average undergeared party ready

edit: btw i can confirm almost all points made about rs.
socketka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:20 AM   #36
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
recruit 3 more and you will have average undergeared party ready
Well I guess you noticed what clan usually gets followed on sieges by DH, so ... yeah
Quote:
edit: btw i can confirm almost all points made about rs.
funny. Someone how never was part of anything knows more than ppl. that actually were there all the time. Your confirmation really means a lot on this
Old 11-28-2017, 02:40 AM   #37
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Like a true German with his propaganda. I've told you, that it's begging already, didn't I? The first thing already transpired, matter of time for the next one. ^^
So what?

Of course there's always more ppl. going the easy way and join the winning side than picking up a futile fight. In RL and nothing different in L2.

I know many ppl with dark sets scattered all over NAIA in PVE clans. If these ppl. would stop waiting for whatever that never happens anyway, and join HUSARIA to fight, the server would be more alive and more fun for everybody.
No worries, you can still do your factions and instances without problems, so come join the fun!

HUSARIA recruiting geared solo players, CPs and Clans!

Who knows when the servers gonna be closed forever. Act now, join the fun before the party is over once and for all
Old 11-28-2017, 04:37 AM   #38
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
... to make these so-called dh haters more mad.
oh I missed that before. Lolz I'm not a DH or anything-else "hater". They are just arch-enemy in a game I play for fun and we all love killing them when- and whereever we can, that's all.

Hell socky, we're so full of positivity and rainbow-unicorns, believe it or not we do even like YOU
Old 11-28-2017, 03:06 PM   #39
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
oh I missed that before. Lolz I'm not a DH or anything-else "hater". They are just arch-enemy in a game I play for fun and we all love killing them when- and whereever we can, that's all.

Hell socky, we're so full of positivity and rainbow-unicorns, believe it or not we do even like YOU
Not a hater he said, yet the shouts in game and posts on forum are so "fun" sounding, indeed, definitely not. Arch-enemy in a game, yet playing it for fun? Why don't you ever tell people, that they have to agree to your "hate list" on Facebook? You're becoming more and more delusional, though race horses see only into one direction, you're becoming the laughing stock of the server.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:22 AM   #40
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
...Mr.EverythingIsRainbowsAndUnicorns AnotherSorc
Quote:
Not a hater he said, yet the shouts in game and posts on forum are so "fun" sounding, indeed, definitely not. Arch-enemy in a game, yet playing it for fun? Why don't you ever tell people, that they have to agree to your "hate list" on Facebook? You're becoming more and more delusional, though race horses see only into one direction, you're becoming the laughing stock of the server.
Hmmmm, so I'm Mr. Sunshine or I'm a Hater? Both above is from same thread posted by same anonymus troll, u gotta decide what I am m8 otherwise it doesnt really sound very convincing

PS: Hate-list on facebook? WTF should that be? Maybe better don't eat those mushrooms next time

Quote:
Will be my last post here in this thread...
1 page before. But keep lying Mr.random DH victim