Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Fan Site News

Login

Fan Site News Fan Sites may share news and announcements here with the community.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
thedarkknight
Elpy

thedarkknight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lineage-realm.com saying hello

http://www.lineage-realm.com/var/sto...rum_banner.jpg

Hello l2 fellows out there,

since a short period of time lineage-realm.com is also an official lineage fansite so i am glad to make my first post here and want to give you a little introduction about what our website offers. we have started last year in september so we are kinda fresh and unknown to most of you. we hope that will change soon. it would be really great if you can share our website with your friends or simply give us a facebook like. we would appreciate for any help, thanks. before i now give you a quick overview i want to note that we are permanently looking for help(you can pm me here for information). article writer or editors for guides, walkthroughs or whatever you wish. so let me say thanks for your attention and now give you a little overview, cheers.

Classes, Skills and Professions
We have a little overview page which guides your from your starting up char to your prefered awakening character. You will find all needed quests and guides there.

Overview Page: http://www.lineage-realm.com/library/classes

Detailed 4th class information here on that shortlink list:

Quests, Guides and walkthroughs
A full overview of the quests you can find here: http://www.lineage-realm.com/library/quests (including harmony quests). after you have choosen the quest either by the quest list or quest search you will see a big button "write a walkthrough" that means you can write a walkthrough yourself for that quest. if there is already one written you can see it below the button. all quest walkthroughs can be found in our forum: http://www.lineage-realm.com/communi...t-walkthroughs that means with that button you can contribute your own quest walkthroughs if you like.
the walkthroughs are our most frequented pages on the website. seems a few of them are quite good ;D hope they can help you.

Recipes
We have a little crafting guide which includes all recipes added in Goddess of Destruction. That might be helpful for you to plan your further craftings or just to understand what crafting means.

Items
You can find all items from no grade to r99 in our database search. Feel free to add more information to the items by writting a comment. you will find the button on the item page. for many items we have already added how to get the items. Either by drop, quest, spoil, extract from pouches and so on. not everything is up-to date yet.

NPCs and Shops
You can also find all NPCs and Monsters from level 1 to 99 on our website. Many of them include drop and spoil information or a map where to find them. Especially the new ones are unfortunately missing these informations but we are strongly working on that. it will be our next step to add this. many npcs provide shops so the shop page might be interesting for you too.. it includes information from blacksmith to ishuma or a standard grocery trader. have a look at it maybe.

Final note
As you might have noticed now we are not the most accurate or up-to date page in the internet but we are trying our best. Feel free to help us! The special thing about is that we are open to the community. everyone can contribute content such as walkthroughs or other ideas. you can influence the website yourself by changing the rates in the drop calculator (might be only interesting for innova player?!) or by adding comments to all items or npcs.. you can exchange your knowledge with your friends and other l2 fans in a few clicks. i'd be glad if many people would use it. You will find way more article on our website which you might find interesting. I cant add them all here so feel free to browse through it.

Last edited by thedarkknight; 03-24-2012 at 03:58 PM.
thedarkknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
jkoster
Baylor

jkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nice
Default Re: lineage-realm.com saying hello

Welcome to the arena of fansite listings. I wish you luck, from one fansite to another!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Lorco
Hungry Spirit

Lorco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lineage-realm.com saying hello

Lute melody and Drum melody have the icons exchanged
All race starter towns are Talking Island

Last edited by Lorco; 03-26-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Lorco is offline   Reply With Quote