Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-08-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
Kendaro
Elpy

Kendaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Toon?

Simple question i want to make an orc domi and i want to know in what i transfrom at awaken or that thing ... that make's us all the same. And is he good at pvp after the awaken class?
Kendaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Toon?

Iss Enchanters are all the same after Awakening. Orc Enchanters get a passive invincibility barrier once their HP drop in the red zone, while Dark Elf Enchanters get an active skill which makes them untargettable for some seconds.
Racial skills aside, the general gameplay for Iss Enchanters is the same for every race/previous class they came from. Though actually their gameplay is close to the Spectral Dancers' gameplay...
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
Kendaro
Elpy

Kendaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Oww this sucks spectral dancer gameplay u say?.. this means find pt , pop-up buffs. Nahh this aint fun i want action i want pvp, what could be the best for this?
Kendaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #4
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Actually... Have you ever considered why the class is called Iss Enchanter? They're supposed to pop buffs (especially Sonatas), debuff the enemies and they've got amazing crowd control capabilities if fully employed.
If you want to pick fights, just go around with a main DD and an Iss box. Because, you know, you can't go around unbuffed...
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
Dreamer
Beleth's Slave

Dreamer has a spectacular aura about themDreamer has a spectacular aura about themDreamer has a spectacular aura about them

A decent geared Iss that knows what to do can be a real pain in pvp.
Debuff, transform the enemy, hit hit, assit with heals, party celestial etc. etc.

A 95 Iss in my clan took down a 4 or 5 ppl party 2 days ago
(They been 90+ so lil lower lvl, but still can hit for a good amount. Our green Iss is scary. Don't dare to mess with her )
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote