Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Fan Site News

Login

Fan Site News Fan Sites may share news and announcements here with the community.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #41
TowHo
Banned

Location: Avoiding ugly seamonsters that are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my inner & outer beauty.
TowHo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Player Spotlight: 1Peri1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
lol, I just really hated playing it, I got complimented at how well I played it and always got begged to play healer. I just hated it, if someone died on the account of crap gear or not listening I got blamed.
Could not agree with this statement anymore ++ 1 bajillion :: The above is an "EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!" event!

Grats on the spotlight!!! ♥
TowHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:56 AM   #42
Brosh187
Remnant Diabolist

Brosh187 will become famous soon enoughBrosh187 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoster View Post
I think you'll like the next one! it's extra special, so I'm taking a bit more time with it!

Still waiting :-)
Brosh187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #43
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I'm curious as to whom is up next too. It's been way over a month O.o

This is either going to be good or a huge let down.
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:36 AM   #44
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

My guess, Juji.
Especially since he is gone on vacation, would explain why this is so delayed.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #45
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
My guess, Juji.
Especially since he is gone on vacation, would explain why this is so delayed.
It better be Vali..I can't settle for anything else lol
Old 07-21-2014, 11:33 AM   #46
kapy1994
Grave Predator

kapy1994 will become famous soon enough

Meow
kapy1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #47
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Read this enjoyed it. Then began to contemplate how stupid I was in 3rd grade for being unable to comprehend the social aspect of L2, just enjoying pretty lights and sound.

Peri, despite her rl life changes, doesn't seem to have changed much in in-game personality. I'm grateful that I get to experience her sharp wit still at its fullest, or I would have missed the golden days back when she was young and I was really small.
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:18 PM   #48
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnda View Post
Read this enjoyed it. Then began to contemplate how stupid I was in 3rd grade for being unable to comprehend the social aspect of L2, just enjoying pretty lights and sound.

Peri, despite her rl life changes, doesn't seem to have changed much in in-game personality. I'm grateful that I get to experience her sharp wit still at its fullest, or I would have missed the golden days back when she was young and I was really small.
lmao, I was 21 when this game blew up into my life. I was ahead for my time lol
Old 07-31-2014, 03:52 PM   #49
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
lmao, I was 21 when this game blew up into my life. I was ahead for my time lol
What were college students into back in the 00's? I remember it being the dawn of 3rd gaming and it was so boring to be alive then.
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:10 PM   #50
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnda View Post
What were college students into back in the 00's? I remember it being the dawn of 3rd gaming and it was so boring to be alive then.
Everquest, Ultima Online Diablo II I think was popular, Final Fantasy online, Star wars Galaxies.

I dunno if ALL of those where major,but I dabbled in some of them. Not everyone had a computer either at the time. Smartphones were a wet dream or super expensive and tablets didn't exist. None of the games were digitally obtained either, You had to go and buy a physical copy

Tags
1peri1 da best, a troll named bigbubbles, community, cool guy peri, i r cute kitten, interview, l2rpa, player spotlight