Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-16-2015, 10:34 AM   #1
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maxing out Atk Speed/Crit Rate without sacrificing rings/hats

As the title says, anyone managed to max out 500/1500 atk speed/crit rate without using focus SA, Crit hats, Istina ring and so on?
Old 12-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #2
Rodah
Purgatory Shadow

Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Maxing out Atk Speed/Crit Rate without sacrificing rings/hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferine View Post
As the title says, anyone managed to max out 500/1500 atk speed/crit rate without using focus SA, Crit hats, Istina ring and so on?
No, but it is doable. I have run the numbers and assuming the values stay the same for DEX it can be done. You would just need:

Lindy (+3 DEX)
Baium Soul (4% Attack Speed + 20 crit rate)
Earth Wyrm (+ Attack speed but don't know exact amount)
Castle Cloak (+2 DEX)
lv4 Emerald (+2 DEX)
+6 Shiny Shirt (+3 DEX)
+1 Stat Bracelet (+1 DEX...)
Insanity (+2 DEX, +30 Crit Rate, +60 att. speed, +2 CHA)
lv3 Exalted (+3 DEX)
Venir 13 (+2 DEX, +1 CHA)
3x Sets of Legendary Lv5 STR Dyes (+3 Dex)

If you had all this you would get +21 DEX, +50 Crit Rate, +60 attack Speed, 4%+ Attack Speed, and +3 CHA. While I can't verify it, the educated guess is that 6 CHA = +1% to all stats so +3 CHa will give you another .5% Crit Rate/Attack Speed. This also assumes a pure PvE AP setup, 14 AP in all damage modifiers from Warrior Tree and 2 points in Attack Speed from Knight Tree. This will give an additional 4% Attack Speed and 40 Crit Rate.

I didn't include DEX from a Bracelet and I suppose +5/4 STR/CHA dyes would give similar values (maybe even a bit more) as lv5 legendary STR dyes (12 CHA vs 3 DEX).

EDIT: Forgot +10 Air Light for Speed too, that is another 5% Attack Speed. Also want to note that Crit Rate isn't the problem. It is fairly easy to max out crit rate w/o focus. Hitting the 1500 Attack Speed is the harder part.

Last edited by Rodah; 12-18-2015 at 02:29 PM.
Rodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:53 PM   #3
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point

At the moment I hit about 420/1460 with AQ Soul, Earth Wyrm and rudolph, 4x AP in haste and 2x AP in focus. I'm -6 DEX from dyes (+15 STR) but after testing with hats/stew the 6 dex only adds to about 10-16 atk speed/crit fully buffed. Speed Focus SA on fists for 7% atk speed and 40 crit.

Ideally I want to get my crit/speed as near to max as possible so I can focus everything into STR/P.atk and remove the AP from knights.

Still need a tauti bracelet etc too, and only got 13 AP so far. Then again I did only really start levelling the toon about 8 days ago from 86.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
Mighty!
Grave Predator

Mighty! is an unknown quantity at this point

Rudoph agathion and Elegia light set.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:59 AM   #5
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't help you with the attack speed portion but the critical rate gets a HUGE boost with your Leather leggings being Pve/Pvp/Bless and +9 or higher. I am a tyrr but the same applies here. My Gaiters are +9 Blessed and with full buff they add +127 or 124 I forget which over a +0 set. I tested on a +8 PvE leather set and they only added 80ish critical rate. And in going that route you can save some others for attack speed.
I have been testing this on my tyrr as well. Although I'm attempting to max attack speed and critical rate without Haste SA/Rudolph/Focus/Critical Hat so it is a little harder. But the gaiters get me to 500 without an issue, if I could figure out how to test it I bet the gaiters put me at about 520-530 ish.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:47 PM   #6
Drey
Goblin Lord

Drey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissThis View Post
I can't help you with the attack speed portion but the critical rate gets a HUGE boost with your Leather leggings being Pve/Pvp/Bless and +9 or higher. I am a tyrr but the same applies here. My Gaiters are +9 Blessed and with full buff they add +127 or 124 I forget which over a +0 set. I tested on a +8 PvE leather set and they only added 80ish critical rate. And in going that route you can save some others for attack speed.
I have been testing this on my tyrr as well. Although I'm attempting to max attack speed and critical rate without Haste SA/Rudolph/Focus/Critical Hat so it is a little harder. But the gaiters get me to 500 without an issue, if I could figure out how to test it I bet the gaiters put me at about 520-530 ish.
Why is it that only the gaiters give you that?
Drey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:53 AM   #7
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drey View Post
Why is it that only the gaiters give you that?
Critical rate is a modifier of gaiters/leggins/stockings only. Each piece of armor adds something special.

Helm: Evasion
BP : Pattack/Mattack
Leggings: Critical Rate P/M and Evasion
Gloves: Accuracy
Boots: Speed
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote