Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-23-2017, 01:09 PM   #161
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 26
Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Hello Bmw530 talking about insignificant this is what Leader of deception think about you ENJOY

http://imgur.com/a/3CSDT

and btw all server does
Did you, Shalam, ask permission for Kaerive to post something private and restricted? Does he know about this? Idiot.

The purpose, good luck to you and your delusional partner Emaice in your project already failed to restart the Furyans clan.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:15 PM   #162
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,815
Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgoodboyl1 View Post
OMG SO NOOB stop crying about skills.

16:00 siege start i rush giran and broke doors, we used all skills there and i go Schuttgar 16:05 Video start recording 16hs 05m 58sec

Do u see any PT rescue? BR? Pt Protection or UD on my skill list? OPEN UR EYES O.O
Open my eyes and see a video which isnt there..?
I know for a fact both your yuls had full skills up in time for the time you rushed us, along with other cooldowns (i.e shirts).
I dont know why you would bother replying if you're just going to talk out of your ***..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Maybe you need to care about znipo game play, since he's 24/7 online (no more hero because of max kick him), and if u think I login all days, just pm znipo, open friend list and check emaice imidea last login (3 days ago) so /fail again for u, real life player.

Anyway respect for hazard and goodboy, great leader, nice clan, good ppl. Staroto and znipo need 911 max for fight u guys... lol. Very good fraps +1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAF9YkxI5SY&t=78s

I keep my PC on because why not? and most of the time I do stay ingame yes, its an old habit.. does not mean im active 24/7 lol
About hero, well.. I have not played olympiad seriously since merge and I probably never will due to a few reasons which have recently come up.. pretty sure if i had the time & will i would make them sweat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post

@Znipo It would be legitimate to say that since you claim standing together that you are not Max's pets, why not then fight against them? What you earn in exchange defending them? Or was it the kind of contract that Shalam is doing with Max in relation to the Raid Bosses?

No further.
What are you talking about?
Other than EQ, Prophecy was the only clan which had clan war with MAX on Freya.
War was later cancelled due to various reasons, i.e pokedex, arenadigital & stonghold (steeldragon) sending us clan wars.. because it wouldnt be very wise to fight everyone we chose the easier targets..
The situation is very unlikely to change anytime soon, because as you see you are all acting like a bunch of baboons.

Any questions regarding that?

About pets.. we've never helped MAX with anything on Freya, on the other hand as you say they are helping us.. would that not mean they are our pets?
(No im not calling MAX our pets, just a 'fun fact')
Just saying your logic is very flawed.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:52 PM   #163
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 26
Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post

What are you talking about?
Other than EQ, Prophecy was the only clan which had clan war with MAX on Freya.
War was later cancelled due to various reasons, i.e pokedex, arenadigital & stonghold (steeldragon) sending us clan wars.. because it wouldnt be very wise to fight everyone we chose the easier targets..
The situation is very unlikely to change anytime soon, because as you see you are all acting like a bunch of baboons.

Any questions regarding that?

About pets.. we've never helped MAX with anything on Freya, on the other hand as you say they are helping us.. would that not mean they are our pets?
(No im not calling MAX our pets, just a 'fun fact')
Just saying your logic is very flawed.
Obviously if all the clans mentioned above dared to send war to Profecy it is because they have conviction that your clan act like Pets.

Or you're naive enough to think I'm the one to think that way. Most players think the same.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:12 PM   #164
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,815
Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post
Obviously if all the clans mentioned above dared to send war to Profecy it is because they have conviction that your clan act like Pets.

Or you're naive enough to think I'm the one to think that way. Most players think the same.
Like I said.. you're all acting like baboons lol.
We destroyed gates, attacked every MAX castle and was killed by MAX in every siege whilst the above mentioned clans sent us these wars.
Now you "dare to complain" when we attack you and frankly dont give a rats *** about MAX?
Lol, talk about little babies who cant take responsibility for their actions..

Last edited by Znipoo; 03-23-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:15 PM   #165
Kaerive
Elpy
 
Kaerive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 21
Kaerive is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Hello Bmw530 talking about insignificant this is what Leader of deception think about you ENJOY

http://imgur.com/a/3CSDT

and btw all server does
I didnt gave you permission to put our private chat with my name and put it in a public chat/forum . So please cancel this post immidietly .
PS: That was an old conversation
__________________
Kaerive
Kaerive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:24 PM   #166
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist
 
ShakaZuluPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 2,118
ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post
T
@Staroto You should be ashamed in your face boy.

How does someone like you demonstrate your loyalty to the Profecy clan, logging only on siege days?

You fought so hard to get the Freya on GMT +1 that you always wanted and got it.

Any player would be ashamed to have you as an officer. Just like that useless bootycall who lives talking idiots things and never wiggles his paws out of the clan hall.
Simple, when you get new job what is 3 time more $ from that what you have in old job but that cost in start time off of home in 1200km for training for 3+3 months, when you have 5-6 work days ~10h each but see money in your bank account you start to have other priority... not all have lucky to be born as Royal members, some of us need to work for they bread...

My log in CS not mean just someone with +10 pve dualdaggers online , if you even know someone who is/was in Prophecy and have log in our voice channel for cs last 4+ years be free to ask him. For daily play same, I stop doing much stuffs when most of ppl from my old CP leave game/server/log rear end etc (when I have old job). Now work in 3 shifts mean every week other free time so new CP stuffs are out of any plan. personal life also, so to you in 2017 to blame someone how he care more for RL instead game is total bs. Go grow up boy...
__________________
Othell WR 101 / Iss SD 100 / Destro 80 / Archer 80 (Freya GMT +1)
ShakaZuluPP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:43 AM   #167
Emaice
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 247
Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

I give 1b for info about in game name char of unknown report, this dumb don't even know who I'm and in what clan. LoL
__________________
Emaice - Imidea lvl 103 DECEPTION Clan Renovatio (Nova) BestClan Ever http://i.imgur.com/9J8L4hF.jpg

Last edited by Emaice; 03-24-2017 at 03:16 AM.
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:02 AM   #168
MightOfMax
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11
MightOfMax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
I give 1b for info about in game name char of unknown report, this dumb don't even know who I'm and in what clan. LoL
I know who you are, nonfactor with 0 gear. First appeared on Magmeld around 1 year ago, clowning in immortal gear and claiming that you were in Nova before. Dropping some old screenshots found on forums, before you got busted by real Nova members, laughing right in your face. You were a number one joker on Magmeld along with shalam and mullmar. The difference was that mullmar had 2-3 good items and shalam could box army of low geared summoners, but you? Total disaster and it didnt change.
MightOfMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:45 AM   #169
Emaice
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 247
Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Ofc, 1 year ago and I have account from 2012 magmeld, ofc I'm a noob that kill max in darkest with low gear u don't even know who I'm and talk about some my box for kartia, lol dumb guys, plz quit this forum and my post, there is just 1 player or 2 they can reply me, znipo and muru, others sux. Include u mister vntaxidriver adena seller.

Max members Can't write in forum since y are just a slave of lllll, without muru y will lose all castle, next time take ur *** out of Aden. Goodboy will be the new king of Aden.
__________________
Emaice - Imidea lvl 103 DECEPTION Clan Renovatio (Nova) BestClan Ever http://i.imgur.com/9J8L4hF.jpg

Last edited by Emaice; 03-24-2017 at 04:58 AM.
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:26 AM   #170
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 26
Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

@Staroto coming from a player who plays 2 hours every 2 weeks and still dares to post on the forum thinking he knows a lot, and actually does not know anything.
For gentleness, shut your mouth Kakaroto.

@Znipo Speak cheap yours.
Attacking castle gates dominated by Max, killing Max ppls in siege zone, this is very easy.
I want to see kill Max members outside the siege zone.
You say, Profecy is a clan of neutral position. People laughed at you.
See the example of the SK clan, which belongs to your ally, that yes that I call neutral clan nowadays, although in another time it was by long Pet of the Equinox clan.

@Emaice MightOfMax (whoever it is) put you who you are. Being useless. Simply useless you are Emaice.

And do not force me to have to come back here in the forum to answer your nonsense. Otherwise I'll have to come in and make public all the chars names you have in Deception and Ace.

P.S: After all, are you clan officer in either clan?
If not, shut your mouth Emaice.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:00 PM   #171
Emaice
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 247
Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post
@Staroto coming from a player who plays 2 hours every 2 weeks and still dares to post on the forum thinking he knows a lot, and actually does not know anything.
For gentleness, shut your mouth Kakaroto.

@Znipo Speak cheap yours.
Attacking castle gates dominated by Max, killing Max ppls in siege zone, this is very easy.
I want to see kill Max members outside the siege zone.
You say, Profecy is a clan of neutral position. People laughed at you.
See the example of the SK clan, which belongs to your ally, that yes that I call neutral clan nowadays, although in another time it was by long Pet of the Equinox clan.

@Emaice MightOfMax (whoever it is) put you who you are. Being useless. Simply useless you are Emaice.

And do not force me to have to come back here in the forum to answer your nonsense. Otherwise I'll have to come in and make public all the chars names you have in Deception and Ace.

P.S: After all, are you clan officer in either clan?
If not, shut your mouth Emaice.
Mister no1 I don't have any char in ace, and in deception I have only imidea and I play daily with flocon and siege with falasee party, and you are? Who? U don't have balls to say who are u?? I think u are the another guy who don't play anymore this game. Delusional failed flame person. U don't have any chance vs me in game and out side, or if u think u have I'm free to pvp u in and out g. U understand stupid unknow guy?
__________________
Emaice - Imidea lvl 103 DECEPTION Clan Renovatio (Nova) BestClan Ever http://i.imgur.com/9J8L4hF.jpg
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:40 PM   #172
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,815
Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post
@Znipo Speak cheap yours.
Attacking castle gates dominated by Max, killing Max ppls in siege zone, this is very easy.
I want to see kill Max members outside the siege zone.
You say, Profecy is a clan of neutral position. People laughed at you.
See the example of the SK clan, which belongs to your ally, that yes that I call neutral clan nowadays, although in another time it was by long Pet of the Equinox clan.
But when Deception, hazard or pokedex destroy gates and run around during siege, theyre superior tactics? lol
Was just an example though.. dont get your head wrapped up around it.

I did kill plenty of MAX during our clan wars, after war was cancelled I yet again killed alot of MAX cause of dark castle, only stopped because of declarations, I also sent clan war to each and every of MAX alt clans and started war with them so I could kill them too, ghostsentries being a good example.

When things got worse with other clan wars, yup I stopped killing MAX members completely, however still dont mind killing anyone in this server if they bother me or my party.
Thats why steeldragon/stonghold had a grudge and started calling me/us pets, they killed people of my party (MAX members) and when i attacked back i was a pet of MAX, if you big boys cant handle being killed/attacked maybe you shouldnt flag in the first place if all you will do is cry.

You have no idea about any kind of relation (good or bad) that Prophecy shares with MAX, you're a nobody who gets all his information based on biased opinions of other people, learn how to think critically.
This goes for you, and 99% of this server.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:22 PM   #173
zem1
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 91
zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

I guess some serious delusional illness attacked prophecy lol .
1st. You are called pets coze of fighting aside with max on siege , nothing to do with killing sd/sh .
2nd. At start of this thread you guys were claiming that you got nothing to do with max.
3rd. Go on, say that over and over again it might become true .
4th. I dont know why im arguing with pets ( non factors with 0 influence ) .
5th. Probably now staroto will pull some rabbit from the hat and say he is the reason servers run !
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #174
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist
 
ShakaZuluPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 2,118
ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem1 View Post
I guess some serious delusional illness attacked prophecy lol .
1st. You are called pets coze of fighting aside with max on siege , nothing to do with killing sd/sh .
2nd. At start of this thread you guys were claiming that you got nothing to do with max.
3rd. Go on, say that over and over again it might become true .
4th. I dont know why im arguing with pets ( non factors with 0 influence ) .
5th. Probably now staroto will pull some rabbit from the hat and say he is the reason servers run !
Staroto will say the you all bla bla for months for MaxExit and best what you make is take aden for 5 min and your grow e-pеniѕ with take Prophecy castle as 10 clans vs 20 ppl, good job MaxExit makers with that power...

btw one extra question for Dece/SD and some others, you take castle last cs, did you know the this time if you like to help Hazard to take Aden you will not have res in aden zone and you will lose your pressure XP after dead in Aden zone?

Lose % xp for you who delete Prophecy wars to may free xp w/o wars I believe will hurt or you not even try...

You not think the hazzard alone with all "power" what have will be dead in grown form one or two MAX pt's?

extra question: If one or two MAX pts will be busy with hazzars and friends in Aden, what a other 5+ red weapons pt's will do all cs time?

bb till next cs and again your qq here...
__________________
Othell WR 101 / Iss SD 100 / Destro 80 / Archer 80 (Freya GMT +1)
ShakaZuluPP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 01:32 AM   #175
Emaice
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 247
Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

I go serious now, i think is good for the server have some war clan, not all vs max, I think will be more funny with 2/3 side, ofc all want to kill max together but we have different clan and leaders that won't merge to anyone, so enjoy that situation and have fun, hope we will have war daily and not only for siege, like old time, when adrenaline for xp and pvp in fog, mos or pagan or hb was amazing. Like old russsian mafia va rm, like rr, nova and enmity. Have fun in freya server, for me the best server l2 ATM.
__________________
Emaice - Imidea lvl 103 DECEPTION Clan Renovatio (Nova) BestClan Ever http://i.imgur.com/9J8L4hF.jpg
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:31 AM   #176
meskiukas
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 85
meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

i think we need admins to lock this post because its out of control brawl between 2-4 ppl and it went so far from original theme about MaxExit to prophecy is max slaves or just poor guys who are envied by all evil server clans. so go crate new thread or stop writing nonsense.
meskiukas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:16 AM   #177
oseret
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 329
oseret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaerive View Post
I didnt gave you permission to put our private chat with my name and put it in a public chat/forum . So please cancel this post immidietly .
PS: That was an old conversation
I do what i want
now
to clarify some things
1.Prophecy along Magmeld story had war with Max multiple times , if im right most of those periods w/o any alliance or weak alliance like Arda clan. formal or by word/symphaty in siegues. I remember this is very old when my clan Gueswhoo was ally with Max Revolucion Madness Exilez others i dont remember and players like ZoeyLj .... since then Prophecy was Max enemy not even lvl 10 clan i remember well, because there was a ts3 the leader use, there was Hypno the leader of Darkvengeance, Gerdhelum the foundator of Prophecy, Gerd ask me to ally stop declare war to him.

2. Mr Kaerive you declare war to me and active it with a spy. i told u yesterday it was very sad after explain you what happened bcs u also show me are the most big of the monkeys trying to manipulate me xd, it was a nice try i admit it , make me found you 2-3 new alliances andjoin your CC to go over 300 people but u cant even manage those amountn of ppl, you should all defend Aden and u didndt. FAIL

3. I will put screenshotss here to clarify any doubt it wasnt me who start "th drama" as you call it.

http://imgur.com/a/QABEq

Why people i never saw in game feel with right to use my nick in a WC trashtalk? (Slawa the most remembered with her prhase she used for first time about her menstrual period and now feel ofended when i remembered w/o even say about who im talking xd)u are worst than Demofenix who is in a clan with NO LEADER.
In Magmeld we use to talk with leaders and they fix the issue asap, whatever incompetent litle ****.
The clan war was activated, you used Emaice char for that.
And yes you will be figure out very soon, im worst than llllllllllllll and Vndragon as you say, im very equal to Murumuru way to solve things, guess why we are friens .
When i was ally with Max, the reason was, i cleaned Atelia with chars lvl 85 no more Max bot (u can ak falasei xd) from 14-16 partys i counted they end in 3 groups never afk with only main not boxes as they were farming.
In exchange to stop this situation Max offered dragon drop, 3 rb spot powerlvl, castle. And everyknows it was imposible for the clan i had to get those benefits doing pvp or even pve in that time my main was under lvl 95.
I guess Flocon and other boters/blackmarket buyers will be happy to be hunted.
__________________
this guy can make great things happen!
oseret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:19 AM   #178
MightOfMax
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 11
MightOfMax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
When i was ally with Max, the reason was, i cleaned Atelia with chars lvl 85 no more Max bot (u can ak falasei xd) from 14-16 partys i counted they end in 3 groups never afk with only main not boxes as they were farming.
In exchange to stop this situation Max offered dragon drop, 3 rb spot powerlvl, castle
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

/leave please
MightOfMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.