Lineage II Forums  
Old 08-14-2017, 05:56 PM   #81
AltCtrlDel
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 7
AltCtrlDel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
Hide again behind your woman status, do anything you want, you cannot get anything back ? Seriously, where do you lives ? Go in street and insult anyone like you doing here. We will see how it's going on.
LOL, "its" a female?? Suddenly everything makes sense and why Alectia is absolutely bat sh*t crazy. Obviously since she's some dog can't stop barking all day long
AltCtrlDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:11 PM   #82
iMichael
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 88
iMichael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

For Alecita:

https://gyazo.com/163873b4498c3424ccf04b64f1dbabc4
iMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #83
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
We wondering who have pathological brain issues here .. Really.
Like i said, kind of ppl like you are a cancer for ANY online game.

I'll told you again one thing, just read my first message, respectfull. And read your answer. Then read the 2/3 others messages between me and you. Guess who don't respect who ?

I was talking about respect, because your parent's teaching on you isn't complete, they missed it. You have no respect for anyone. I'm an insect ? That's why you don't respect me ? Then on my first post, you already known me personnally, and i was not talking to you respectfully ?

Yeah now i insult you, and now i have zero respect for you, because of your actions, because you are a coward hiding behind his screen. "I'm safe on Internet, i can be a a big ****, i don't care no one know me."
No one deserve to meet someone like you ...

Once again, haters like you are a cancer for ANY online games. If you cannot speak / argue / discuss with other ppl without insulting, you shouldn't even going out of your mom's house until your parents teach you the respect.

Hide again behind your woman status, do anything you want, you cannot get anything back ? Seriously, where do you lives ? Go in street and insult anyone like you doing here. We will see how it's going on.
Who are this we?! You said that you are a neutral player from freya who for unknown reason use bot to insult lol...

For even more unknown reason rushed into zakens server crossfire and dont even judge already had verdict...

Verdict that there is a bad alectia and good (others) ... HUH?!

Did you ever read this thread from start?!

You say that its bad to inult?! And what did you?! Didnot you insult me first?! Why than you wonder when got answer?! Saying that you will gladly beat a woman till hospital lol and in same time asking for respect... Where do you live?! In my country if man in street will beat woman(more than 1 hit) he will 100% be sent to hospital...

You threating from 3k km ... I dont like such a keyboard warrior like qq ing... But...
Why are you so sure that you will beat me?! You think that i will ask for mercy?!...
Are you sure?! Why it?! Because you can beat weak womans?! Its not making me scare lol...

Ok mister respect seeker from (freya)
Proof your status... I need a screen of your main character
from freya(lvl + clan) and proof that its freya server... (for example castle map)

Lf it ))
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!

Last edited by crystall; 08-15-2017 at 10:02 AM.
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:02 PM   #84
Power
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 49
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Ok ok, there is no way to make you understand anything.
Seem's your brain damages are too important for that.
Let's destroy your agues one by one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Who are this we?! You said that you are a neutral player from freya who for unknown reason use bot to insult lol...
Hmm we, it's me and the others guys, that i don't know, and came assist me trying to figure out, how you can be so ... "special ?", look, there is some others ppl here, not only you and me. Yes yes we are not alone ! Strange isn't ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You say that its bad to inult?! And what did you?! Didnot you insult me first?! Why than you wonder when got answer?!
Are you understanding what is an insult ? Or maybe your parent's didn't teach you that too ? Saying to someone "stop speak", "go away" is an insult ? **** !!! I'll quote my first message here, and only the first line of your first answer. We will see the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
Click to see the post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You are piece of **** which registered 1 week
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
to most useless trash ever! [...]
If its normal for you than shot yourself! Bastard! [...]
So shut your **** up, bastard and stop using bots to insult lol
Everyone can see the difference between you and me yep. THEN i start insulting you and saying that you have mental problems, and your parent's teaching have tons of problems .. Yes. Because you don't stop insulting me, so why should i stay gentle with you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Verdict that there is a bad alectia and good (others) ... HUH?!

Did you ever read this thread from start?!
Did you ever read my messages ? Not even one i think. You just saw that i was quoting you and then you lost your mind. Sad ppl ...

I'll quote myself :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
I don't care about the subject of this thread i could put my first post on an other one, the result would be the same. I'm bored to see you all the time EVERYWHERE vs EVERYONE insulting ppl. Being agresive, etc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
But what the hell is your mental problem ?
Who said that i read all posts in Zaken section ? I was just bored at work, then i read all "new answers" on all sections. And on almost all of them, out of Zaken section you was there, insulting ppl, permanently. Then i saw a new answser on Zaken and it was again you, that made me ****** off. But it's ok you are not enough smart to understand anything.

I offence you saying that you are jealous, i offence you saying to stop speaking if you can only insult others ? That's a really good joke. Everyone speaking to you should offence you then.
Yeah you don't read .. You are like a pitbull, that wouaf wouaf all day long because you are angry. Even this pitbull should be a better personn that you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Saying that you will gladly beat a woman till hospital lol and in same time asking for respect... Where do you live?! In my country if man in street will beat woman(more than 1 hit) he will 100% be sent to hospital...

You threating from 3k km ...
You are the only one here saying that i'll be glad of that. I lives in France, and here, you need to respect everyone. Not only when you want. Woman or Man. That doesn't matter. Sex equality you understand that ?

A Man that doesn't respect an other one, and insulting will get punched. One Woman that doesn't respect an other Woman will get punched by her. A Man that doesn't respect a Woman will get punched by her. But a Woman that doens't respect a Man shouldn't get punched as well ? In wich kind of country are you ? If i don't miss respect you, you don't miss respect me. If you start miss respect me, be ready to get it back. That's simple, what you don't understand with that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You threating from 3k km ... I dont like such a keyboard warrior like qq ing...
I threating you from 3k km away ? Me ? I'm saying to you what will happend if you do the same thing in real life. But your brain damages are too much important to understand that. You are "safe" behind your screen on Internet. Go out of your cave to see the how the real life is going on.

You don't like keyboard warrior like qqing ? And what are you doing EVERY SINGLE DAYS on this forum ? You doing that all day long, QQing, and insulting ppl. Sad that you don't like ppl like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Ok mister respect seeker from (freya)
Proof your status... I need a screen of your main character
from freya(lvl + clan) and proof that its freya server... (for example castle map)
You deserve nothing from me, but i'll link it to you one screenshot of one of my alt toons on Freya server, everyone that already played with me know that this toon is mine. And who i'm. And ppl out of Freya can know that it's a screen from Freya server due to some clan CREST on it ...
https://gyazo.com/61e26107f373be4a0e94141302a985f6

Do you have some others stupid argues that i could destroy ?
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:11 AM   #85
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Relax ...
You like talking that much?
I wonder because those from peoples cp simple cant make large posts dye to weak brain...

I guess i am kind of confused with it...
But you didnot what i asked?
Donno what argues did you destroyed when actually i didnot used any argue...

I just asked from you to identify yourself by uploading screen with your main character... With which character you playing now on freya! Now! Not years ago lol and not a box...

Look!

http://http://s019.radikal.ru/i600/1708/0b/88582fe96239.jpg


This screen made today and this is my main character from Zaken
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:22 AM   #86
Power
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 49
Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Relax ...
You like talking that much?
I wonder because those from peoples cp simple cant make large posts dye to weak brain...

I guess i am kind of confused with it...
But you didnot what i asked?
Donno what argues did you destroyed when actually i didnot used any argue...

I just asked from you to identify yourself by uploading screen with your main character... With which character you playing now on freya! Now! Not years ago lol and not a box...

Look!

http://http://s019.radikal.ru/i600/1708/0b/88582fe96239.jpg


This screen made today and this is my main character from Zaken
You don't need to know who is my main you wanted a proof that i'm not on Zaken ? You get it. What else you want now ?
And before you saying "It's not a proof because everyone can make a box on an other server while you are playing on Zaken server". Look at my toon. +10 gear / tauti weapon. Why whould i gear a toon on a server where i'm not playing ?

But beside that. Now that you calm down, and stop insulting me permanently, you can probably understand that i'm (and i'm probably not alone) bored to see always your agressives answers and insult.

You can answer on a thread / questions without insulting everyone each time. It's more interesting for everyone. Argue, show some example, don't say "you are a stupid bastard, you know nothing". Just say "You are wrong i show you why : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

Simple, easy. Better for everyone. That's the only thing i wanted you to understand before you started to insult me.
Power is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:28 AM   #87
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 590
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Humans are mammals with primitive instincts...
When women not around men have basic needs like:
-food
-beer
-weed
-sex
-games

Women are very diferent...
-women always search to mate the strongest male(whatever that mean-the smartest, the good looking, the richest, etc).
-when them get "the bad boy" always try to change his behavior.
-women cant hold friendship, them have 1-2 female friends(the reason is for example if a woman get a bad haircut those 2 female friend will say: you look awasome, exotic,blabla...if a man get a bad haircut all his friends will say Whats up dude? you went to a blind hairstyles? you look teribad!).
-inevitable, after a while, when them are in a relationship with a man start to impose rules and bounderies (i dont want you to go to gym, i dont want you to meet with your barbarian friends, i dont want you to drink,etc).
-women never tell directly what them want...like: me: honey today i will meet jim and john to drink some beers. she: ok, do what you want. me: are you mad or what? she:NO, IM FINE!
-Women feel that unstopable inside desire to have last word in a discution...there is no doubt regarding that matter.

Ill stop here, list is too long

The point is, women, after a while are all the same...Alectia dont make an exception.
In real life, in the same situation a man would just ignore her(except if he want to you know what)...and ofc in real life she would not have the same behavior.
I mean in real life you cant smash ppl in face and not expect return of investment. You have to behave..whatever you are women or man.

And now for all my fellows men, dont jump into conclusion in a forum pvp...women cant hold the truth or hard words in face like we do and you might get a enemy for life
__________________
Lle naa haran e' nausalle!

Last edited by Pleistoros; 08-22-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Pleistoros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:30 PM   #88
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Humans are mammals with primitive instincts...
When women not around men have basic needs like:
-food
-beer
-weed
-sex
-games

Women are very diferent...
-women always search to mate the strongest male(whatever that mean-the smartest, the good looking, the richest, etc).
-when them get "the bad boy" always try to change his behavior.
-women cant hold friendship, them have 1-2 female friends(the reason is for example if a woman get a bad haircut those 2 female friend will say: you look awasome, exotic,blabla...if a man get a bad haircut all his friends will say Whats up dude? you went to a blind hairstyles? you look teribad!).
-inevitable, after a while, when them are in a relationship with a man start to impose rules and bounderies (i dont want you to go to gym, i dont want you to meet with your barbarian friends, i dont want you to drink,etc).
-women never tell directly what them want...like: me: honey today i will meet jim and john to drink some beers. she: ok, do what you want. me: are you mad or what? she:NO, IM FINE!
-Women feel that unstopable inside desire to have last word in a discution...there is no doubt regarding that matter.

Ill stop here, list is too long

The point is, women, after a while are all the same...Alectia dont make an exception.
In real life, in the same situation a man would just ignore her(except if he want to you know what)...and ofc in real life she would not have the same behavior.
I mean in real life you cant smash ppl in face and not expect return of investment. You have to behave..whatever you are women or man.

And now for all my fellows men, dont jump into conclusion in a forum pvp...women cant hold the truth or hard words in face like we do and you might get a enemy for life
Ohhh )) You are so smart?! Seriously! So cool theory of bad woman Alectia he he he
But just 1 detail, I am not a woman ...

About all you said above... bla bla bla xD

Power you just dont need to rush in crossfire when you dont know situation!
Than you will not hear insults...
If mr Power want i will explain him what happens...
But w/o this leave server because you are bad for it or i will hit a woman till hospital and other useless things...

If you can beat player or npc girls till hospital in game like we all did during pvp or instancezones, it doesnot mean that in real life you can do same XD

Pleistoros? Seriously who are you?! If you dont even knew that i am a man than WHO ARE YOU?!
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:18 AM   #89
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 590
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Ohhh )) You are so smart?! Seriously! So cool theory of bad woman Alectia he he he
But just 1 detail, I am not a woman ...

About all you said above... bla bla bla xD

Power you just dont need to rush in crossfire when you dont know situation!
Than you will not hear insults...
If mr Power want i will explain him what happens...
But w/o this leave server because you are bad for it or i will hit a woman till hospital and other useless things...

If you can beat player or npc girls till hospital in game like we all did during pvp or instancezones, it doesnot mean that in real life you can do same XD

Pleistoros? Seriously who are you?! If you dont even knew that i am a man than WHO ARE YOU?!
A woman soul traped in a man body
__________________
Lle naa haran e' nausalle!
Pleistoros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:46 AM   #90
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
A woman soul traped in a man body
Hard to comment it w/o blaming...
You want to say that it is not an insult while when i call guys like you dirty ******** i am insulting...
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #91
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 590
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Its not an insult...If you were a man you would understand but you just play as a man.

Here another fact about men: 2 men can use curse, sarcasm, allusions, very bad jokes but at the end of the day they are still friends and party together. There is a very fine line between a real insult and what I wrote above .

Btw, have you notice smthing? All men stop debate you when they realize you are a woman :P -Most of us learned allready that lesson )
__________________
Lle naa haran e' nausalle!

Last edited by Pleistoros; 08-23-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Pleistoros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:09 AM   #92
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Previously you were saying that i am stupid, that i am crazy that i lick fooz...
You failed with it lol...

Once again... I am a man, i am not a woman...
If you still wish to believe that i am woman good luck lol...
But seriously unlike me womans mostly like peace and simple cant resist long fight, donno with what logic you calling me a woman...



Anyway i not gonna start to proof to those like you that i am a man lol...

We just have different mental, you are silly lickers who can only join donator side and qq for them...
You dont have morale and convictions at all...

Well i have morale, i have convictions, i call things with their real names...
And i cant simple forget betrayal like it never happen...
For example you think that zaken failed dye to botting
For me Zaken failed dye to overpay

If in your country mens are like you than yea i am not a men ...

Anyway for you better is to call me alien
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:43 AM   #93
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 590
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

ok then alien...i see you understand only serious debates, jokes are out of discution.
I didnt call you stupid and for sure its not my business who you lick and why(if you do that...coz only real proof is your private discution with Truffle which should not be published in my opinion ).

Zaken died for many reasons not only overbuy and not only pvp-bot ppl...you cant be that superficial to think only boting kill that server.

Now regarding what you call d o na te...I would love to see ppl evade from that private server mentality
You cant call it d o n a te for a simple reason: NcSoft is not an ONG..its a **** american company financially located in London area Uk.

I dont think you are so stupid to do not understand someone must pay the operating costs...coz that game we love dont come to us from thin air.

That been said I want to give you another perspective, ppl like me and by that i mean:Age:30-45, who run a business or work as employ, who play 2-3 h per day but not always every day...Those ppl need means to keep up with ppl who play 20h per day. They need exp rune, items,etc. and they can buy those things with $$$ from NcStore. If NcSoft dont allow that..those ppl will quit. And guess what, those ppl pay the operating costs.

In this moment, in game you can buy all the things from NcStore with adena. I dont understand why ppl are so upset regarding $$$ events.

There is dangerous situation and i see more and more ppl in it...Those ppl who dont work in real life and who dont want to farm or spend time in game...they just want to play 2h per day not every day and have all top items and highest lvl. And when they cant do that...they just come on forums and start cry about d o na te and how bad is this game( No i wasnt reffering at you, dont dare to interpret this in that way)

The most dangerous player is the one who have enough money to spend in game but also play 24/7 ...I agree, they are like gods for rest of us and they can take all they want from this game... simply cant match them and for sure you dont war with them... (remember America? and why not Truffle, Fooz, Born, KT, CT etc).

I agree, NcSoft make the game harder and harder for getting adena from farm or trades or enchanting or other etc.
__________________
Lle naa haran e' nausalle!
Pleistoros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #94
iMichael
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 88
iMichael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Previously you were saying that i am stupid, that i am crazy that i lick fooz...
You failed with it lol...

Once again... I am a man, i am not a woman...
If you still wish to believe that i am woman good luck lol...
But seriously unlike me womans mostly like peace and simple cant resist long fight, donno with what logic you calling me a woman...



Anyway i not gonna start to proof to those like you that i am a man lol...

We just have different mental, you are silly lickers who can only join donator side and qq for them...
You dont have morale and convictions at all...

Well i have morale, i have convictions, i call things with their real names...
And i cant simple forget betrayal like it never happen...
For example you think that zaken failed dye to botting
For me Zaken failed dye to overpay

If in your country mens are like you than yea i am not a men ...

Anyway for you better is to call me alien

You're still a moron. Are you going to try to lick truffle again like you did a few months ago in pms, now that we are on chronos?
iMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:59 AM   #95
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Did i said that pay is bad?!
I said that overpay is bad! Its totally different thing!!
A pay help server to be up, the overpay killing server...
1 credit card warrior is a reason why 100-1000 players leave server...
America is champion in it because half server left game because of him

If a 30-45 peoples pay for various runes and items to compensate lack of time than its good... Because otherwise they will quit(i agree with you)

But overpay and everything related to it is another story...
A player called America had full gear on 2 month old server...
Do you think that its rightful?!
Ofc than he will 1 shot everything with aoe and ruin game...

He blocked ALL areas for everyone except his lickers and his lickers just feeded him even more, because he never shared anything to them!!

Same situation happened on zaken again and again unless server died...
One of very few exception was Enigma clan but finally it was a reason why clan failed lol...

Peoples such as truffle, america and etc dont help server they killing it...
pay must only compensate lack of time of peoples who cant play much...
But truffle cp has 4 year pro farm gear on 1 year old server..
Its mean that i need to farm 7 hour per day(like i did) for over 3 years to reach his CURRENT lvl of gear... Who gonna do it?! Are you kidding?!


Its not just a gear... he trigger this gear and bot clickers
(type of overpay) to block all farm areas...

So why to play such a game?! Imagine that i payed as much as him so what?!
I will be one more god like truffle?! Seriously?!
No thanks, i want to play, i dont want to be a god lol...

About this pm s to truffle it was just a trolling lol...
Donno why he showed private troll pm as proof that i tried to lick...
I am one of very few ppls on zaken who NEVER licked anyone...
Did i got anything from it? No lol... Just a pain, betrays and attacks from everywhere...
But i am still proud that Truffle didnot got me as his one more toy slave or whatever he call his clannies...
__________________
If I will try to talk with Tito by using ... instead blame, than .... .... .... ... titik ... ... glad cp ... .... licking.... ... ............ shoes!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.