Lineage II Forums  
Old 05-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #41
-Piccolon-
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lineage 2
Posts: 63
-Piccolon- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

Its so funny see everyone accusing everyone of bots when at least half of you have botted to get 99 and even now keep botting to get money, and yes, we all know who are the botters in this server.

Stop throwing **** each other and just pvp, or at least, shut the **** up.
-Piccolon- is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #42
bugs1122
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 395
bugs1122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

cov not winning war no more :<
bugs1122 is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #43
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Posts: 2,105
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Piccolon- View Post
Its so funny see everyone accusing everyone of bots when at least half of you have botted to get 99 and even now keep botting to get money, and yes, we all know who are the botters in this server.

Stop throwing **** each other and just pvp, or at least, shut the **** up.
well, talking from my PoV, I can say that 'coz, maybe you dont know, but I aint doing bot. Never did. Then I'm totally right when I point my fingers at them face and call them "scrubs". Anyway, I really dont care much about who bots and who dont, but I have a disgusting feeling when WHO DOES IT (open and blatantly) try to play nice and turn tides, as if we, who play legits, were the real losers 'n cheaters here. If you dont see this way, I feel sorry for you.
Astarothy is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #44
GhastlyWarrior
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 10
GhastlyWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
well, talking from my PoV, I can say that 'coz, maybe you dont know, but I aint doing bot. Never did. Then I'm totally right when I point my fingers at them face and call them "scrubs". Anyway, I really dont care much about who bots and who dont, but I have a disgusting feeling when WHO DOES IT (open and blatantly) try to play nice and turn tides, as if we, who play legits, were the real losers 'n cheaters here. If you dont see this way, I feel sorry for you.
I know you, you are bot. You have your own party for adena and leveling.
GhastlyWarrior is offline  
Old 05-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #45
-Piccolon-
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lineage 2
Posts: 63
-Piccolon- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
well, talking from my PoV, I can say that 'coz, maybe you dont know, but I aint doing bot. Never did. Then I'm totally right when I point my fingers at them face and call them "scrubs". Anyway, I really dont care much about who bots and who dont, but I have a disgusting feeling when WHO DOES IT (open and blatantly) try to play nice and turn tides, as if we, who play legits, were the real losers 'n cheaters here. If you dont see this way, I feel sorry for you.
If you dont bot, dont feel attacked, its easy, Im talking more for people like Waterfalz and some others, who accuse each other of something they do.
-Piccolon- is offline  
Old 05-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #46
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Posts: 2,105
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhastlyWarrior View Post
I know you, you are bot. You have your own party for adena and leveling.


It's all what I can say. kkthxbai
Astarothy is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 09:20 PM   #47
Mikey
Hungry Spirit
 
Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: GA, USA
Posts: 113
Mikey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SH win war? nice joke xaxa

ah old times
Mikey is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.