Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-27-2015, 03:21 AM   #1
PonyKiss
Dark Knight

PonyKiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default StrongHold is over!

2ez SH, destroyed by one CP. After few months recruit everyone on server, make ally with 3 clans , inviting from others servers, you lost server like newbie. 3 clans in ally, full geared archers and can't.

by 7 months one cp on bartz controling gainak war/gainak raids/isabella/pvp against almost 150 peoples... sometimes 5 pt vs our 7 and still can't get even one dark stone. After all fails, chaning leaders, recruit and blabla most hue ppl from sh (leaders) decide about transfer to chronos and join FS. (They already dropped all oly points - and still asking clan for items and doing raids so they can scam more from clan )

Oh, totally forget... we are +400 in war stats... 7 vs SH (their lol ally dropped war and shared members for few clans so we can't send them war - gosu,craposa and others randoms whos cant even try fight)

Marcelus - the guy that dominating server for long time, can't leave safe zone on gainak, and dying 2 shots on pvp.

the rest, nothing worth, no dmg, no brain etc: iCool, p1nkyBB, geidy, filtho, maximalcrazy, karebulan, and others crap ppl that trying do something on bartz but already all failed.

I just want say, we wait you join FS, one week after you we will wait with KSK on gainak, we will smash you till you die and quit game, just... BEACUSE WE CAN.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:20 AM   #2
PonyKiss
Dark Knight

Default Re: StrongHold is over!

Today (10 min ago.) SH decide about 'try' kill isabella. We move there for pvp, but before we went to place they all leaved clan, for not lose PVP. (10 sh members)

it was 10 vs 7, technicaly they should win pvp, but for those who have no idea, they can't win even 14-21 vs 7...

But as we all know, dog is dog... and this step didnt help them, avoid PVP and.... it happened! we damage out them and pick drop from isabella.

After so many fail on all fields, time to transfer... but we will follow you, so info for clan that invite those randoms, we will follow and join enemy clan, to make for those newbies, bartz, on any other server.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:23 AM   #3
jim17242
Elpy

jim17242 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man you never win nothing, and how you can say you win the war vs all r99 with out element?? you just play in safe timezone. 1 real player manage all of you .... come on! you just farm gainak safe timezone.
SH allready farm Bartz 2 years. You fail call Falcon clan to Bartz the most nebie server to take Aden and Dragon and all.... and Guest what..? fail again... Falcon dismiss your clan cause they say you are ****** and dont know **** about the game, you think that you can take 2 castle in same siege.... you are just a random with real money who can buy stuff... nothing else, you dont have respect and KSK members say you are a thif and scammer.
You stole dark stone on SH, all know about it and all in shilen server know that you are a crap scamer too... you gona be a crap in all server you go, same F2pr who scam COC belt from Thurin.
Well what can we say?? God creates them and the wind piles.
Old 09-27-2015, 11:10 AM   #4
PonyKiss
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim17242 View Post
Man you never win nothing, and how you can say you win the war vs all r99 with out element?? you just play in safe timezone. 1 real player manage all of you .... come on! you just farm gainak safe timezone.
SH allready farm Bartz 2 years. You fail call Falcon clan to Bartz the most nebie server to take Aden and Dragon and all.... and Guest what..? fail again... Falcon dismiss your clan cause they say you are ****** and dont know **** about the game, you think that you can take 2 castle in same siege.... you are just a random with real money who can buy stuff... nothing else, you dont have respect and KSK members say you are a thif and scammer.
You stole dark stone on SH, all know about it and all in shilen server know that you are a crap scamer too... you gona be a crap in all server you go, same F2pr who scam COC belt from Thurin.
Well what can we say?? God creates them and the wind piles.
Safe zone? we are farming in USA gmt, SH top time and we getting all stones vs 5 pt standing in safe zone and can't even hit mobs, so what are you talking?

SH with 7 heros in party can't win single 7v7, at open field, can't even with randoms gosu and others crap players, they trying pvp at raids and everything fail, while we pvping with rose they using weaver and valiants on gainak/pvp and what? FAIL so about what time you talk, when we come 2:00 am in night and smash all SH?

About 'scamming' sh we was in sh and we farm 90% stones for clan, after all they start selling stones in RMT thats was the reason why we leave and start farm for ourown, now sh getting smash and rats transfer to another server beacuse they can't handle 7 ppl with 3 clans in ally HUE randoms
Old 09-27-2015, 11:25 AM   #5
jim17242
Elpy

1- you farm EU time zone.. dont lie

2- when SH go to PVP vs your auto party, I saw them with out even healer and your party die even with 2 geared healer and top tank, you go city and do valiant on the healers... and then you talk on hero chat I WON!!!

3- Well man farm for other is part of to enter in one clan. Clan work like that, and I remember you was there auto all the time with all f2pr CP. at least you play 24 hrs .... OH w8 you play 32/7 XD

4- If you can win 21 vs 7 why you never go siege?? last time I saw you on siege you was crying in floor and dont go anymore....

5- If that people want to go, leave that people go.. you transfer like 12313 times and no one say nothing to you like... you are a RAT!....

6- Just open you eyes and dont think you are a great toon. like I say before you are just a random with real money.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:02 PM   #6
PonyKiss
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim17242 View Post
1- you farm EU time zone.. dont lie

2- when SH go to PVP vs your auto party, I saw them with out even healer and your party die even with 2 geared healer and top tank, you go city and do valiant on the healers... and then you talk on hero chat I WON!!!

3- Well man farm for other is part of to enter in one clan. Clan work like that, and I remember you was there auto all the time with all f2pr CP. at least you play 24 hrs .... OH w8 you play 32/7 XD

4- If you can win 21 vs 7 why you never go siege?? last time I saw you on siege you was crying in floor and dont go anymore....

5- If that people want to go, leave that people go.. you transfer like 12313 times and no one say nothing to you like... you are a RAT!....

6- Just open you eyes and dont think you are a great toon. like I say before you are just a random with real money.
It's very interesing what you saying, i bet you are random like gosu or other crap. SH NEVER win any pvp at raids/gainak just look on war status -400 vs 7 members clan, they just can't win, like today on isabella, when we move for pvp they all leave clan, with 4 heros in pt. We don't do siege beacuse it start 3-4 in night. I transfer only once, and i moved alone not runing out with half clan beacuse can't win. And again, it's really nice to hear we farm EU time zone if we farm 7 gainaks per day, sounds like no gainak for SH even in their top GMT.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:26 PM   #7
jim17242
Elpy

Is really matter if I am a gosu or what ever??

Is the same, you can say nothing so you start call random to people... like allways, you are crap real life and game... deal with it.

You dont do siege? but you say you farm USA time... mmm I think you confused... we are all confused!!!!

So you transfer one time eh.. well as I see gona take more dark stone with your auto party on gainak!! celebrate!! you can now sell it and take real money and buy lindvior or another stuff...and then you can probe your bravery VS TOP playes on naia. ohhh OFC you have 4 BOX on party all the time...

STOP do marketing of your 7 BOX people man.

This is your dream--- Bartz is now Ponyland?? enjoy a dead server. May be just may be a clan read this and discover just 1 party auto farm gainak and want to come just to do your day more interesting....

For the people who leave... Good for you, is time to rise to another level.

Cya poyebanny / TXTshop / ETC ETC!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:53 AM   #8
SupraX
Tainted Zombie

SupraX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyKiss View Post
2ez SH, destroyed by one CP. After few months recruit everyone on server, make ally with 3 clans , inviting from others servers, you lost server like newbie. 3 clans in ally, full geared archers and can't.

by 7 months one cp on bartz controling gainak war/gainak raids/isabella/pvp against almost 150 peoples... sometimes 5 pt vs our 7 and still can't get even one dark stone. After all fails, chaning leaders, recruit and blabla most hue ppl from sh (leaders) decide about transfer to chronos and join FS. (They already dropped all oly points - and still asking clan for items and doing raids so they can scam more from clan )

Oh, totally forget... we are +400 in war stats... 7 vs SH (their lol ally dropped war and shared members for few clans so we can't send them war - gosu,craposa and others randoms whos cant even try fight)

Marcelus - the guy that dominating server for long time, can't leave safe zone on gainak, and dying 2 shots on pvp.

the rest, nothing worth, no dmg, no brain etc: iCool, p1nkyBB, geidy, filtho, maximalcrazy, karebulan, and others crap ppl that trying do something on bartz but already all failed.

I just want say, we wait you join FS, one week after you we will wait with KSK on gainak, we will smash you till you die and quit game, just... BEACUSE WE CAN.

Congratz now you make your live happy.. Now you can spend your money with girls for make you non-virgin guy..

The other hand dude, you are a guy that spend money here and take like 200 Mainiting potion that is around 8000 NCOIn and wasted in other stuff L2Store its ok is your money your own credit card.. So shut up and play in silence.

Now if you are a guy that just get luck in raids with drops, enchanting etc etc and get the stuff just playing like a real gamer so you are allow to say anything that you want.. Just make a post for talk bull**** about other guys... You see like fanatic from SH and those guys that you mention here.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:50 PM   #9
QQinForum
Elpy

QQinForum is an unknown quantity at this point

Pony again trying to take attention cuz noone care about you in Bartz... here's your 5 minutes of fame.

Quote:
SH isn't destroyed, is a real clan with real players, is normal ppl join, left, change server or quit game. Ofc u can't know it cuz ur "clan" is just one AUTO party running ur own script, TXTSHOP. SH don't look for ppl to recruit, ppl want join clan, and SH decides if will recruit or not. Everyone know it, even you. Is you who call ppl from other clan/server for join u (TLO ppl / Falcon CP).

Quote:
I never see 150 ppl on, even at siege time. I see SH get dark stones and kill Isabella/Gainak raids too. I see always Marcelus leading SH and i don't see him dropping oly points for change server.

Quote:
U care so much about war status but u forgot time before someone got a SH toon and farm +100 crp for ur clan. Your party is full op gear, we know u make money selling scr ipt and you spend a lot of money in game. Even we know u are RMT, you buy and sell gear and ofc ur party have better gear than 90% of SH member. U got ban time before for RMT and also ur cp members scamed adena to resellers for 1000usd.
U can't compare yourselft with SH ppl (or RPS). There are many ppl without +6 set, without OE weapon, 99 lvl with low lvl dual, etc. even ppl who never did pvp before join clan and another ppl in top sh party are playing they duals cuz don't have healer.

Quote:
We don't do siege beacuse it start 3-4 in night. I transfer only once, and i moved alone not runing out with half clan beacuse can't win. And again, it's really nice to hear we farm EU time zone if we farm 7 gainaks per day, sounds like no gainak for SH even in their top GMT.
The time for siege is when most of ppl from SH play everyday, are you saying you can't go to siege but u farm gainak in sh zonetime??? Are you sure u farm gainak in USA GMT? do you remember ppl from USA normally work when u are playing?

Quote:
After so many fail on all fields, time to transfer... but we will follow you, so info for clan that invite those randoms, we will follow and join enemy clan, to make for those newbies, bartz, on any other server.
really do you think ppl want change server cuz u "farm" them?
Maybe u forget SH in a dead server is killing Antharas and others epic rb, and owning Aden. Don't seem like them really fail here.

You are just doing real business in a dead server. U don't change server cuz u can't bite ppl with same gear than you, even SH kill ur party many times.
U stay here for get stones and sell it but atm u don't find customers who want buy it. If you change to a server with real pvp u can't take nothing, that's the reason for you stay in a dead server.

And let me say, you ain't doing nothing new, before you, Sorcerer (LAW clan) set an auto party full geared when server wasn't dead and he had war against all server. Everyone can do it with money and script

your 5 minutes of fame ended here :*
Old 10-03-2015, 04:20 PM   #10
Saiketsu
Elpy

Saiketsu is an unknown quantity at this point

You make it sound like it's an actual feat.
It was done a year ago by a 7 person clan with only 2 dark sets.
Taking over gainak, raids and defending castle for 6 months without breaking a sweat in less than half the gear your cp has.

Well played <3<3