Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login

Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:31 AM   #1
Foto
Goblin Lord

Foto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salvation Patch Note

Dear GM's, do we have any ETA for Salvation Patch Note? Was mention week or two exacly 2 weeks ago

"Neutron is working on preliminary patch notes and will hopefully have them for review in the next week or two"
Foto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:39 AM   #2
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Salvation Patch Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foto View Post
Dear GM's, do we have any ETA for Salvation Patch Note? Was mention week or two exacly 2 weeks ago

"Neutron is working on preliminary patch notes and will hopefully have them for review in the next week or two"
Don't worry, we will finish to get the final patch note, 1 week after the update was released !
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #3
Hime
Community Manager

Hime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foto View Post

I have been watching the clock myself. Unfortunately, the preliminary patch notes are still not ready. There is a lot of information to parse through and put together (we don't receive patch notes in one file ). So Neutron is going all of it and removing bits that do not pertain to our service to avoid confusion. Preliminary patch notes will look more like the final patch notes, and it will be available before the maintenance.
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:02 PM   #4
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime View Post
I have been watching the clock myself. Unfortunately, the preliminary patch notes are still not ready. There is a lot of information to parse through and put together (we don't receive patch notes in one file ). So Neutron is going all of it and removing bits that do not pertain to our service to avoid confusion. Preliminary patch notes will look more like the final patch notes, and it will be available before the maintenance.
Any news on MP regen still working during castle siege with crystals down? Brings a lot of imbalance to the game for no reason, nukers gaining 3k-4k mp every 2-3 seconds for a permanent barrier(taking no damage). Will this be fixed with the patch?
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:30 PM   #5
Foto
Goblin Lord

Foto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thank you very much for answer So finger cross and waiting
Foto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:55 PM   #6
r15
Tainted Zombie

r15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
before maintenance means? because today, nothing very relevant
r15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:09 PM   #7
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

RU patch notes: https://ru.4game.com/lineage2/play/salvation/
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 07:24 PM   #8
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Any news on MP regen still working during castle siege with crystals down? Brings a lot of imbalance to the game for no reason, nukers gaining 3k-4k mp every 2-3 seconds for a permanent barrier(taking no damage). Will this be fixed with the patch?
Gosh this lamer.....
The life crystals have nothing to do with castle functions, but I guess you have no way of knowing that.Those functions, including mp regen and 10% pvp attack passive are part of the so called "defender advantage", where the attackers got their own called Attackers Alliance.Learn the game you're playing, random.

On topic, lf the preliminary patch notes too >>
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:19 PM   #9
dvpKAKdcp
Thunder Wyrm

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point

http://rgho.st/8zzwmmGmM/image.png
dvpKAKdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:49 PM   #10
dvpKAKdcp
Thunder Wyrm

dvpKAKdcp is an unknown quantity at this point

Fraction from 85 in aden confirmed + PTS bug that dc anyway =] people can't play
dvpKAKdcp is offline   Reply With Quote