The Pacifist 4 4.71%
The Greedy Dwarf 3 3.53%
The Lazy Bum 11 12.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #81
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

KingBuff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What Kind Of Healer Are You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
I think the mobs in reptilikon just dont have enough ranged attacks, which makes them run towards ranged DDs more than the other 2 areas. Tank needs to keep on his toes and use pull skills to get them back closer to him, I suggest the tank to be 89 for this, so he has the aoe one as well.

If you are unsure of ppls gear commitment (aka random party matching), do Cokrakon.

If you are sure your party has good earth resist (aka clannies/allies) go Bistakon.
Rept is a really fun place to be a tank Tanking in Rept is definitely one of the funnest things I have done in game.
KingBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:06 AM   #82
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuff View Post
Rept is a really fun place to be a tank Tanking in Rept is definitely one of the funnest things I have done in game.
Do it on my human mystic tank all t ge time. He sounds like a wimp but can take hits.
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:58 PM   #83
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Bump it
Old 06-02-2013, 04:46 AM   #84
Martyi
Tainted Zombie

Martyi is an unknown quantity at this point

The arrogant super hero ^_^
I play good, I know it, my clan/cp loves me, my enemies hate me.
In PvE i am quite lazy, dont do much and prefer to give rebirth instead of recharge. In PvP I wake up and do my job good. So I dont really fit in one of your categorys.
Martyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:33 AM   #85
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyi View Post
In PvE i am quite lazy, dont do much and prefer to give rebirth instead of recharge. In PvP I wake up and do my job good. So I dont really fit in one of your categorys.
hehe :3
Old 01-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #86
ainawen
Goblin Lord

ainawen is an unknown quantity at this point

Leader/Wicked/silent/Lazy ..Definitely the one you blamed the wipe on even though YOU have no ele or enchants and mine is maxed. I let you die because I'm psychic. I knew you were stupid when you didn't have your forces or pants on before the pull. Or maybe it was the sparta helmet. You're welcome that they saw fit to give me a reason to join a clan and so my rez is 100% and noblesse comes as soon as you rez. The one praying my salvation enchants provide me with a 0% cool down. Yes I took my pr button off my hot bar because usually I'd rather pr at the moment stupid and his buddy lag arrives rather than clean up the mess that ensues. Sleep fails on everything except what the dev's intended us to use it on, even other players. I can't use it for that guy who runs around like he's on fire aggroing everything no matter how much I want it to work. My dissolve has never worked when I needed it the most...ever. It's only good for running really fast when 100 mobs are on me while I search for my pr button on the skills list. I let people in immortal die when they flag on someone in eternal gear. Hey at least I stay to rez you once your flag goes away. I have a small bladder, and even smaller patience with fools. Usually when I say I have to take my dog out I'm about to go afk and forget to come back. My macros are labeled "efit". "oschit" and "lolz".
ainawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:06 AM   #87
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them

could have sworn i posted in this once before.
i know i voted... just don't remember what i voted for.
FidgitTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:15 PM   #88
EvilMistress
Tainted Zombie

EvilMistress is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyi View Post
yup. I put lazy bum cause I like to turn shots off. And I usually stay away from groups that make me more "active" haha. I make macros that last a couple minutes and allow me to level alts or run zaken. I haven't experienced pvp much since being back from long long break (just after GoD), so can't comment on that...but when I get 99...watch out foo!!! ORC HEALER POWAAA!!!!
EvilMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #89
Nevesincs
Hungry Spirit

Nevesincs is an unknown quantity at this point

I consider myself the leader type as usually i'm the one who knows what is where and commands the party where to go.
I even choose the Wynn dual for the sole purpose of being able to summon everyone to the desired location.

However I'm lazy bum too, as I like to keep shots turned off when not needed and just press 2 buttons at PVE. I can't help it there is just no need to do more.

Maybe a little pacifist too, I like being support, no need for crazy targeting and desire to kill as dd.

+1 for the thread idea for the poster. really nice.
Nevesincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #90
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMistress View Post
... ORC HEALER POWAAA!!!!
IDK, but for me, orc is the worst class to roll healers... dunno, but it just doesnt fit. same goes for dwarves, it's annoying - it's like the skills animations arent made for them, or so. #personalviewpoint

anyway, how the hell can you keep your party healthy only with macros, and most important, WITH YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE HEALER'S SCREEN?
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #91
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
IDK, but for me, orc is the worst class to roll healers... dunno, but it just doesnt fit. same goes for dwarves, it's annoying - it's like the skills animations arent made for them, or so. #personalviewpoint

anyway, how the hell can you keep your party healthy only with macros, and most important, WITH YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE HEALER'S SCREEN?
Orc Fighter Male Healers make me rofl so hard.

But Kamael Female Healers. Their animations are awesome...they spread their wings and stuff, not even Feohs or Wynns do that..