Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
ainawen
Goblin Lord

ainawen is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking New RB's and YOU

So not only do we have to keep everyone alive and maintain their mana but we have to keep these mobs slept while this idiot in another pt keeps aoeing next to them? Okay but I wish I had a jail the idiot button. Chain galaxy is my new best friend... I will cherish this skill forever, and the tanks who learned to use it...thank you thank you thank you!
ainawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: New RB's and YOU

Have you tried talking to the idiot?

Or just letting him die?
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
ainawen
Goblin Lord

I only let them die after I tell them to stop and they don't listen. I'm not completely evil.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #4
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Faster to let them die and then tell them why they died. And how he can get a rez on his own.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:34 AM   #5
Psyks1s
Goblin Lord

Psyks1s is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of times I'm not able to tell who is the one waking them up, so I have started to leave the mob awake. If they're too stupid after 1/4 of the raid's hp is down and being told constantly not to aoe, they can waste soul shots taking longer to kill it.
Psyks1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:56 AM   #6
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainawen View Post
So not only do we have to keep everyone alive and maintain their mana but we have to keep these mobs slept while this idiot in another pt keeps aoeing next to them? Okay but I wish I had a jail the idiot button. Chain galaxy is my new best friend... I will cherish this skill forever, and the tanks who learned to use it...thank you thank you thank you!
Chain Galaxy = a few seconds less healing received.

Dark Devour = a minute of less healing received.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:14 AM   #7
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Chain Galaxy = a few seconds less healing received.

Dark Devour = a minute of less healing received.
Suspension = No Healing Received! (Or Natural HP Regen, w/e.)
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:57 AM   #8
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Well how about you come land it then

Oh right...
Old 01-16-2014, 02:49 AM   #9
divergent
Goblin Lord

divergent is an unknown quantity at this point

a little off topic but..i was doing some 88 or so raids on my dual and saw that healers were able to sleep rf pretty much 100% success.
then on 95 or so raids my sleep failed everytime.
thats normal?
divergent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:53 PM   #10
Rachelik
Tainted Zombie

Rachelik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergent View Post
a little off topic but..i was doing some 88 or so raids on my dual and saw that healers were able to sleep rf pretty much 100% success.
then on 95 or so raids my sleep failed everytime.
thats normal?
i've healer dual 99, I do raids 97-98 and what i notice is this:
i can sleep (single and aoe sleep) minions, but in the raids in VOS (valley of saints) sleep never lands on throwers or archers, I tink is more about the resistance of the minions, more than the lvl.
Rachelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:38 AM   #11
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

I've never tried to cc sleep them... anyway, this RB system is just boring and flooped as anything couldnt be.

serious, what the deal with first reworking all raids to be doable with only 1 party (see Harp, Gigantic Golem etc, all done in few minutes), then bring a whole dumb system (with minions constantly respawnin as flies over the sh.i.t) which requires at least 3-4 parties do be done. just nonsense
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #12
divergent
Goblin Lord

divergent is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah and if a guy is there +-3 lvls drops = nothing, but its like like dividing keymats between 2-4 parties is all that exciting anyway. seems its only good for raid points
divergent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:32 PM   #13
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Well how about you come land it then

Oh right...
Dat 10+ Chance doe
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:58 AM   #14
ainawen
Goblin Lord

I think the throwers need to be killed, healers slept and anything else just ignored or kited (like the statue boss with 1k adds). Chaining or stunning also cancels their heal, which is nice if sleep or other methods of cc doesn't land. I guess it depends on the tank. (on a side note I had a tank on Frint the other day that interrupted demon field reliably, unfortunately not every tank seems to be able to do it right so far). I'd love to see archers use their gravity and frost traps to keep the healers away from the boss and casting super slow just to see if it would actually help.